Tfw this was real

>tfw this was real

A photo or a snapshot from a film?

That's actually pretty funny.
>oh lawdy how I hate Jews with a passion.

it would be better if the Germans actually killed some jews

It would be better if we bomb the crap of your shitty lazy ass country. you ugly sand niggers.

May it be again

laugh now Jew because you wont be laughing in the future.The next holocaust will be real.We learned from the mistakes of the past.

The soldier in the picture could have decided to randomly beat the living shit out of that kike, or even shoot him and no one would bat an eye. Glorious times to be alive!

suck my dick dumb greek. you cunt women have mustaches.

T panicky Jew
I can hear the pitter patter of Cossack hooves

Notice the scissors? He's about to cut that jews dick off

Fuck off kike not long until the next shoah

Eat.

If I'm a good goy, do I get a jewess?

>cherrypicking

Come on now jew , is this the best you can do?

there goes my erection...

poor peyas having jew laborer, if he had kept his money in a different bank and refused to admit to any political views he might not have been selected for execution by Rothschild and his goons at IBM

poor Lovecraft, he didn't deserve that

first time I see a jew sharing his food

It's even worse when you think that over the short course of two and a half thousand years, your country managed to go from the golden child of European advancement to the anchor pulling it down under the waters of mass migration.

No the worst thing is what is going to happen to the jews

This. The objective historical fact that the holocaust never happened has made the jewish problem even worse. Especially since they say Germans were killing jews anyways

It's even worse to think your shithole sandbox of a country wouldn't even fucking be there if it weren't for white men shooting their brothers.

Those digits

Underrated

t. jewess

Dunno, I sort of like Greece better.

>a jew calling anyone ugly ever

get a load of this subhuman

My great grandfather specialized in killing your ancestors and I can’t wait until I get my turn also.

Bümp