It's LEWD Isekai!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dmzj.com/view/40006/62655.html
bzland.net/?topic=81787.0
youtube.com/watch?v=v6ODqao2kA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He finished that alien one?

>Introduction of characters in nutshell:
MC's name is Tada Youta. He is ordinary high school student who is in love with his childhood friend. He knows martial arts.

Yes. There is even thread for it.

A year ago, yeah

Main heroine is named Rūmi.
She is Holy Knight (Paladin) of Caesar Kingdom in another world.

Last for now introduced character is this little chick with three legs which is called "Genius".
According to Rūmi it's God.

Based shameless Lynn

>Story in nutshell:
Youta in very typical way is attacked and seemingly killed by weird individual in scarecrow mask. However he wakes up in different world where live only terrifying monsters and beautiful girls. Youta is only one guy around, and girls since doesn't know man, so they absolutely can't endure Youta's presence. Then little chick orders "immediately procreate".

Chinese RAW of first chapter is already out:
m.dmzj.com/view/40006/62655.html

>main heroine already completely mushy on end of first chapter

Hopefully he could further his usage of bullshit plot in this fantasy world.
>Youta is only one guy around, and girls since doesn't know man
Straight into it? Damn thought it would be at least men doing your usual fantasy peasant and noble shit.

I'll forgive Lynn for that shit ending in Brynnhildr if this guy actually fucks the heroine.

At very least we are getting sceneries like this. And also first fight with dragon monster wasn't bad.

Well, first chapter already ends like this. I expect him to push her back for first time, but truly it would be nice if this eventually turns out to be like Kimi wa Midara.

What is that white stuff dripping down her legs?

I'm interested with the isekai theme.

>Chinese
>RAW

are you trolling?

She never seen any man before, so any MC's touch makes her incredibly wet. And at ending she simply finally "snapped".

>incredibly wet
Explain further.

Hoping the translated scans will be decent quality

for fuck's sake they even look like kirito and asuna

I wonder how many chapters until he inserts his fetish of girls wetting themsel-
Nevermind.

Just read fucking chapter

That's female cum, not piss.

So why did you feel the need to completely remake the thread from yesterday?

New interesting mangas needs some hype build.

so has lynn just gone completely mad now? or has he had enough and figures it's just time to cash in with the laziest piece of shit possible?

Well it does have 'Paradise' in its title.

>He is ordinary high school student
Every time I read this I think I feel physical pain in my skull.

Proper RAWs are finally out:
bzland.net/?topic=81787.0

lol trash doesn't need hype.

Handholding meme became true

How do you know that it will be trash?

What a disgrace of a paladin.

Lynn just needs to remake elfen lied.

This world has no male for thousands of years
We World End Harem now

I agree. Im waiting for the translation another isekai harem is welcome.

I'd give anything for another Elfen Lied anime with Nozomi in it.

So who is the childhood friend he is in love with?
Is it the FeMC or another girl?

Remake is for uncreative bunch.

What will be the edgy twist? You know all his manga have one.

He can't get a boner?

Not this one this one have harem ending.

What mag is this published on? And chance it could turn into hentai similar to minamoto-kun?

I can't see how he wouldn't get raped, being a sole male in a world with only women who lose their mind to lust from just touching.

How lewd? Is it Eien no Aselia Isekai Lewd?

Lynn is cool. Brynhildr had a lot of great stuff in it and I liked his manga about skiiers. Too bad the ending in it had an unsatisfying closure and the best boy appeared only in the last arc.

Nononono was probably his best work.

Shame it got axed.

Mc has time loop or regeneration power which helps him survive the crazy girls.

So far she is literally nobody. She appears on first few pages in scene in class where MC describe how much he likes her, then he is killed and story moves to fantasy world without even giving her any screen time to interact.

Watch her commit sudoku and end up there with him then she becomes a jealous violent tsundere and starts trying to beat the other cunts off with a sword or bat

Is this enough edgy for you?

Ah, so his waifus will die off one by one as he makes them

Good good

>Brynhildr
youtube.com/watch?v=v6ODqao2kA0

>What mag is this published on?
Weekly Young Magazine
>And chance it could turn into hentai similar to minamoto-kun?
Hard to say. Kimi Wa Midara is irregularly published here as well, so maybe. On other hands it's magazine for young boys, so expect rather probably something like Kiss x Sis which was previously published here as well (before moved to monthly version).

I feel, that this scene hinted what could be main twist.
Main heroine goes mushy here due presence of MC, and is unable to fight with monster which she could handle very easy otherwise. I bet that some heroines will die because of this in future chapters.

So heres the real question chinaman, why are you shilling this literal trash so hard?

Even the kidney can't secret that much fluids that quickly.

>

Because its clearly trash.

More likely you are clearly fag.

>It's LEWD Isekai!
Oh, there are non lewd isekai?

How many of them is breeding themed?

Looks like he's using ideas from Kimi wa midara na boku no joou

I just hope that MC won't be exactly same monogamous fag as protagonist from World's End Harem. This need little more diverge itself from that than just setting difference.

And now imagine that there will be whole world with such girls. I really hope that he will go full Kimi wa Midara route, it would be refreshing change. With MC actually fucking girls, fight with monsters and solving mystery and some edgy stuff on top of that, there is huge potential for this series. On other hand of course if MC turns out to be another typical beta, we can at least hope that Lynn will deliver decent Isekai in his style. If anything, it's at least worth of trying few chapter and see to where this will going. Young Magazine promises "sexy fantasy". So let's see what they allow in this regard.

It would worse if it happens.

Okamoto Lynn is such a hack.

Elfen Lied, Nononono, Brynhildr, every work was worse the the previous one. This one is no exception.

So?

I just want to found out if he can do even worse. Will he ever find the metaphorical bottom?

Brynhilldir ending is harem ending so it is the best ending. Your opinion doesn't make sense.

Actually it would turn whole series into straight copy of World's End Harem where protagonist also have childhood friend which he only loves and thus absolutely refuses any intimate contact with any other woman. While story is still able to work as decent sci-fi, it makes whole setting little pointless.
I don't mind if MC will be little reluctant (even in Kimi wa Midara it was like that at first), but make him absolute celibate in such setting would be simply too unnatural and contradictory. And if something is Okamoto's speciality, then it's very natural physical relationships between characters. I curious how will deal with this.

Blame that to the nips, even if you wanted to make an original character nips wouldn´t accept your work without the self-insert bland character

An ending doesn't fix the whole hundred chapters of messes

because there is nothing to fix

Wait, you actually like Brynhildurbrdr?

user is always full of surprises.

If he is making another roller coaster based on harem setting. It will be tough. World end harem series need to change their faggy MC to re ignite the interest.

I like series with harem ending.

That's not true at all, Elfen lied has a better ending than brynhildr, but it's his worst work by far. Nononono is probably his best, barring Kimi wa Midara, but that's short and incomplete.

Well, they already introduced alternate MC who is more willing, but in latest chapter it seem that they are returning to original one.

It's not harem end at all.

Nononono was basically ski jumping rape simulator, it was ridiculous

It is harem ending. Leave with 4 girls forever and ever is harem ending.

>lives

The fag would be cured most likely.

oh you. There was only one bit with blackmail and almost rape. Lynn's insanity in that manga was more about how violent everyone was.

Come on, even the good guy tried to rape Nononononono

TADA Youta?

I like the overdone black humor in his works, but that's about it. His works are borderline unreadable in the second half because he clearly can't plan things out right.

How long to wait for raw or translation?

>Okamoto Lynn is such a hack.

user pls. He's the Shakespeare of manga authors.

>piss fetish is back

Truly the most patrician character from elfen lied.

Written as "太多陽太" and readed as "ただようた".

Except its not piss, its her love juice.

RAW is already here Translation depends on who will picking it up.
If there are volunteers, right now is your chance.

Exactly.

>Detected possible malicious code in image file.
WTF?

Hardly.