School Rumble

Who here looking forward to the continuation?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qjvbud.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/nptrmf.mp3
youtu.be/72GSxhY-MSo?t=490
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a fucking one shot user.

>one shot
Are you pretending to be retarded?

Fucking no one, evidently.

I wonder why, School Rumble was quality, both the manga and anime.

Yakumo second best.
Itoko the best.

Long hiatus and a new intake of younger anons who don't know what School Rumble is.

Dust had settled like Pompei. Eri won and best girl.

I haven't finished reading it. I'm all for more though.

Do mine eyes decieve me? What continuation?

The author only said it was non-canon to not piss off the Yakumo fanbase.

Continuation? What?

You can think she was the best, but she didn't win, my delusional friend.

New chapter came out a week ago, still not translated. More to come.

The reason you haven't heard about it is because most of current generation Sup Forums doesn't know what School Rumble is.

Reminder:

my.mixtape.moe/qjvbud.mp3

my.mixtape.moe/nptrmf.mp3

Wait, what? Oh Jesus.

The chapter is 8 pages long. It's posted on the Job Kobayashi Hear Me Facebook page and the Mo jkhm Bunn Facebook page.

Jin Kobayashi, not job.

Good jin, have a treat!

Non canon parallel comic.

Pie ending. Sorry but I'm still not over it.

It's probably going to screw over all the other characters and focus on Doctor Tenma anyways. Which I really don't want to see.

If Kobayashi wants the disappointed portion of his fans back, he'd better fill in what happened with Harima, Eri and Yakumo after Tenma fucked off. And no, knowing the end doesn't justify screwing us over what was potentially the most interesting arc of the series.

>Translation when?

The dub was the best. There, I said it. Don't kill me, pls.

Really. I haven't watched it. I will take a look.

The dub is perfectly fine.

>>New chapter came out a week ago, still not translated. More to come.

where's the new chapter?

>There will never be a pseudo-sequel where Yakumoe is the main character years after School Rumble is over
>She will never be a ronery office cake who needs loving and who is too shy to start a relationship this late in her life
>You will never see her being slightly bitter and resentful at her sister for finding her perfect man
>You will never see her drunkenly crying herself to sleep as she still pines for Harima.
>You will never see her ignore the self-insert character who is clearly in love with her and is too much of a beta faggot to say something himself.

It hurts... ;_;

Or because the ending was absolute shit.

I'm glad Eri won though.

Non canon parallel comedy.

Chapter description:
It starts with harima meeting hanai and imadori at a restaurant. They are looking at menus and talking. A few pages later mikoto(?), eri, and akira arrive at the restaurant and sit in the booth right behind the booth the guys are sitting in. They are talking. It isn't clear if the two groups know that the others are sitting in the booth next to them. It seems like the guys can hear the girls' conversation and harima looks possibly embarrassed by something the girls say. Then on the next page mikoto (?) says something and hanai seems to hear it. Eri is looking at her phone and is angry for some reason. Then the restaurant scene is over after showing close ups of the three guys faces. On the next page it seems to be night time and eri looks at her phone. She gets a text message from someone who has a picture of a giraffe next to their name. She seems happy when she gets the message. Next it shows her and harima on barstools getting drinks together. The next panel which is the last one shows tenma yelling angrily at harima and hanai for some reason.

Keep telling yourself that.

But it has been mentioned here and there. There's nothing to be discussed without material

Everybody knows it. Its written right at the top of the first page of the chapter..... "16 pages of parallel comedy". The only ones that deny it are Eri fans.

patrician taste, user. Physics waifu is best waifu.

Eri is going to win anyway, if this sequel shows that then Yakumofag tears will be delicious.

If she wins, she wins. Good for her. She didn't win in SRZ though.

She did win in SRZ, even if SRZ is a parallel unvierse.

My gut feeling is telling me that it won't be as good as the old manga.

Shit, it's getting a continuation? Thank god

the last part of the manga leading up to pie end was shit too. in retrospect the anime stopped at the perfectime leaving you wanting more.

Honestly, thank you. I think we now have crappy pics of every page from both the school rumble chapter and the negima chapter.

It's a shame the digital mag didn't include them and only the special edition newstand does, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Is the manga after the anime worth reading or is it shit?

I don't think this means that Eri "won", but goddamn if the author doesn't like teasing the that.

I can't bring myself to give a fuck after all these years. Yakumo is best girl so maybe I'll check it out if she wins hard or something, but I doubt it'll happen so whatever.

I'm just happy that Miko and Hanai are going out

Well, there were a couple of fun scenes after anime had ended, but yeah, it started being bad a while before the pies.

Can anyone confirm if Arigatou is the same R1 subs as ED?

I don't know if that's true, but I do recall that supposedly Jin did have some interest in doing some stuff with the cast in college.

>待たないわよ!

>純愛は潰えた……!

It's all over, Yakumofag
Harima loves Eri now

What does that mean?

there was enough good content for half a third season but it gets pretty meh at the end. might as well read it if you havent.

It's pretty good but Cromartie was better.

Aww.
Maybe not today, not tomorrow.
But someday, eri will win.

Nobody wins: The anime. Does the manga have any more resolution? Jesus

Hario~

nothing, he's just reaching

Note: Hario is nickname for Harima's ''lil bro''

>picks up an underaged kid off of the street, takes him back to her place and tries to fuck him
How did she get away with this?

It's not like anyone else knows about that and Hario ain' a squeeler

Eri is best girl and by far gets the most fanservice in the manga AND anime

Reminder that Nadeshiko characters are trash and Eri is the gospel, the ultimate revelation

>Calls an overused character archetype trash in support of an even more widely overused and overplayed character archetype.

This is why waifufaggotry needs to die.

The latter part was rubbish. Even if the earlier parts were great, the ending was just trash that there isn't much point to be hyped about the sequel. Also, Kobayashi Jin peaked at SR. His post SR works were mediocre.

Yakumo ftw

All this Eri vs. Yakumo debate distracts from the greatness that is Mikoto.

- Total Bro
- Biggest tits
- Isn't a tease

Tenma ftw

good taste

I prefer Eri
but Yakumo deserves Harima more unless you just disregard all the stuff about him writing the manga and her role in what was essentially Harima figuring out that he could be more than a worthless bum if he wanted to and disregarding all this is exactly what the author did so go nuts I guess

But what about Tenma, the main girl?

>Dated a guy she didn't marry

A dumb bitch.

She was fun

Was actually pretty fun for most of the second season, I guess that was because everyone bullied her more. Some stuff towards the end was dumb though (more due to the plot itself being dumb though)

>was
yup

This was my favorite moment in the anime
youtu.be/72GSxhY-MSo?t=490

Pie won, user.

Blondes are shit or she would be ok.

They all like her basically because she is a blonde.

What happens to itouko?

Shame the author forgot about her and her feelings for harima. She was great for a while.

JK is a fucking mongoloid.
harima being the MC in a "mangaka-san and his assistants" situation would be gold.

Itoko best rumble.

Why does Eri's face light up like that? Who was she texting?

Yakumo and Eri got really fucking catty sometimes out of nowhere in the manga. Eri I understand but the quiet, meek Yakumo suddenly gets a little bitchy.

What happened?

Harima, hence the next panel of them in a bar.

Then why did her face light up like that? Going to get a drink with a friend is less of a smile inducing thing.

2nd only to NTR bitch in terms shittiest tier.

>NTR bitch
What?

Eri won the Harima bowl

For real? I knew he wanted to draw more, but that's about it.
Sauce me.

You guys are fucking disgusting.
Dubs are almost always irredeemable shit, especially on burger standards.
Let the shit on its language, there is no need to voice it over. It's disgusting.

anime only fag here.

worth it to read the manga?

You stink of side mentality. Fuck off with your shitty bait.