What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Why-Blacks-Fear-Americas-Mayor/dp/0595716210
antiwar.com/blog/2007/10/19/does-rudy-giuliani-endorse-ethnic-cleansing/
nationalreview.com/article/454997/new-york-city-homicide-rate-drop-lessons-proactive-policing
youtube.com/watch?v=8-6aoTHyAHA
hooktube.com/watch?v=8-6aoTHyAHA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead-crime_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwyZWsVirY
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/12/nova-york-vive-clima-de-seguranca-como-nos-anos-50-diz-policia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they nigger genocide at some point?

hmm..

Rudy Guilliani came in and seriously cracked down on crime. Black neighborhoods in particular were heavily policed. Stop and frisk was implemented. Petty crimes were enforced to the maximum penalty (i.e. tagging the subway or jumping the turnstile).

The fact of the matter is tough policing that won't tolerate any bullshit is what Chicago, Detroit, etc. need.

when visiting Manhattan, some guy in a bar told me every street in Manhattan has at least 2 undercover agents. Also, camara's everywhere and a shit load of people walking everywhere everytime. If you do a crime there, you know you're going to get caught and eric garner'd

>n Vanishing New York: How a Great City Lost Its Soul (Dey Street Books, $28.99), author Jeremiah Moss nails a valuable argument: New York City's current state of “hyper-gentrification,”

I wonder if the percentage of certain people has gone down...

The NYPD is basically the size of a medium-sized nation's army.

They stopped arresting people committing crimes so crime went down.
Really makes you think.

> In a news item of April 3, 2006, however, the New York Times noted that for the first time since the American Civil War, the recorded African-American population was declining, because of emigration to other regions, a declining African-American birthrate in New York, and decreased immigration of Blacks from the Caribbean and Africa.[80]

Pure coincidence...

I don't know about 2 on every block but yeah any crime committed in public on a street will more likely than not be caught on security cameras(public or private). You'd have to be real fucking dumb to commit a crime, they'd ID you within 24 hours.

Switzerland pays less for its army than NYC does for policing

What do you need your army for?

>Why Blacks Fear 'America's Mayor': Reporting Police Brutality and Black Activist Politics Under Rudy Giuliani

amazon.com/Why-Blacks-Fear-Americas-Mayor/dp/0595716210

Does Rudy Giuliani Endorse Ethnic Cleansing?
antiwar.com/blog/2007/10/19/does-rudy-giuliani-endorse-ethnic-cleansing/

Hmmmm...

gotta protect all that gold and Toblerone somehow

286 murders for 2017 so far on record in a city that has 9 million residents,not including tourists and guests, is pretty wild. 2,000+ was the norm for years. Manhattan turning into an island fortress for the wealthy played a huge role, but then again 286 is super fucking low regardless the list of reasons.

you neutrals make me sick

The NYPD is intimidating as fuck. If you ever want to know what a future le 15% police state would feel like, just walk around Midtown NYC.

>Did they nigger genocide at some point?

Yes. So many niggers have been aborted that the crime rate is dropping. True story.

guiliani is long gone you dumb fuck

NYC has roughly the same population as Switzerland, and a large percentage of it is black.

knives

gentrification

>The degree of demographic change is startling. In Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood, for example, the number of white residents rose 1,235 percent from 2000 to 2015, while the black population decreased by 17 percent, reports City Lab. In Bushwick, Brooklyn, the number of whites rose 610 percent over that same decade and a half; the black population was down 22 percent. Central Harlem’s white population rose 846 percent; the black share dropped 10 percent. In 2000, whites were about three-quarters of the black population in Brownsville-Ocean Hill; by 2015, there were twice as many whites as blacks. In 2000, whites were one-third of the black population in Crown Heights North and Prospect Heights; now they exceed the black population by 20,000. The Brooklyn Navy Yards has now been declared the next cool place to be by the tech industry. Business owners are moving their residences as well as their enterprises to the area.

nationalreview.com/article/454997/new-york-city-homicide-rate-drop-lessons-proactive-policing

>Local Garrison troops on mostly ceremonial guard in the Port Authority station, M9s in the standard holster
>(Some fags still wearing UCP, lel)

>NYPD casually walking by them wearing Level IIIA soft armor with trauma plates and generally customized AR-15s

I always laugh at that.

Crime down, terrorism up!

>new, improved, 1,235 percent more white!
kek

>make your state a police state
>surprised when crime goes down
Why is everybody except me and my fellow anons a fucking moron?

youtube.com/watch?v=8-6aoTHyAHA
hooktube.com/watch?v=8-6aoTHyAHA

DIS BE COLONIALISM, NUGGA

underrated

Switzerland neutrality is not based on hippie pacifism, but on the principle that if you try to invade Switzerland you'll be quartered in a wood by Swiss guerrillas hiding in anti-nuke bunkers

They stopped reporting certain crimes. Niggers shoot each other in gang disputes and no one comes forward to suggest it's a "homicide" so it's registered as a lesser crime.

White population is also at an all-time low in NYC. Coincidence? I think not.

They stopped reporting alot of crimes...made it legal to pee in the subway...

NYC is basically a police state. It's unbelievable how many police you see in addition to how many cameras, patrols, and other devices are installed. Crime rates are plummeting but its artificially plummeting. Everyone wears a shock collar there. It's a really horrible place I highly recommend you go and visit it. You want the final redpill? You take it in New York City.

kek all these places are going to be razed to the ground by marauding bands of 56% mutants when the collapse comes

>What went right?
Roe v Wade

> 286
This seems doubtful unless they've emptied out all of Hell's Kitchen, the Bronx, etc.

>all-time low
The white population is growing, you fucking retard. Black poorfags are being driven out as whites gentrify it lmao. In a few years, niggers won't be welcome in NYC.

It's almost like PEOPLE commit crimes, so if you supplant a nasty, brutish, criminally-driven segment of the population with one that isn't, "a blighted neighborhood" isn't any more.

Didn't even see this post but yeah here is effectively why the "crime rates are low" in NYC. Tell me, if NYC was such a safe place why on earth would they need to spend this amount of money "keeping the peace"? People don't even realize how much they are being watched while they are in NYC, it's incredible. You can track somebody in Manhattan with ease. But what you aren't gonna be told is that there are some real shitholes like Brooklyn for example. They do drive bys on funerals for example.

De blasio stopped all that. The article points out that poverty breeds crime and a good economy is much more likely to reduce crime rates.

In reality this. People underestimate how legalized abortion has lowered crime rate.

I'm pretty sure they are drugging New York and California. Where the Fuck did all the bloods and crips go? Overnight no gang wars? when this shit is still going on everywhere else? It has to be lithium or salt peter in the water.

Gentrification = white cucks. These are the numale soyboys that move in basically and get BTFO regularly. They are total homos. Why? Because soyboys are attracted to the concept of being taken care for in a nanny state which is what NYC is. The place is a complete DUMP. It stinks, there is trash everywhere, graffiti, broken windows, unpaved streets. NYC is a dumping ground of shit that is run by a highly disciplined police state network.

More white people moving into the city.

They decriminalized criminality.

Also because it's a worthless mountain country like Afghanistan.

Phasing out of leaded gasoline.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead-crime_hypothesis

I'm willing to bet the parts of the country with the highest crime also have the highest lead contamination.

Black renters are getting squeezed out. Landlords are hiking their rates to catch a bunch of middle- and up-market soyboys and tech fucks who are OVERWHELMINGLY white. When the niggers leave, so does the crime.

How many blacks could even afford to live in NYC if it wasn't for welfare contrivances?

Fun fact: Every bridge in Switzerland capable of supporting a motor vehicle is, by law, rigged with explosives and remote detonators.

>What went right?

NYC changed the parameters, reporting, and enforcement of crimes.

Too many niggers getting charged.

Cooking the books like Chicago most likely. Pretty much all cities do it now.

But the plans he implemented were carried on by
Bloomberg who has only been gone for 4 years.
you fucking derp

The fact that you need to make 175k to live there and if you're making 175k then you're not committing a lot of violent crime

That is fucking based.

What source you have on this, my nibba?

>poverty breeds crime
This meme again.

Gentrification and the formation of communities by race means New York is gaining in law-abiding demographics and that it's easier to police the specific areas where crime runs rampant.

Since our police services were cut and they criminals now know they won't even be investigated let alone caught, the UK is turning into central park in the 80s.

so histers?

If this is happening, it's something from the smartphones, not the water. I swear I can feel my emotional state being manipulated in sync with big mass media hysteria campaigns.

Something something only the ultra rich live in new york now cough cough.

Police were told to step down what 2 years ago now?

New York is also home of the most unsolved crimes especially this year

Every home also has to have a bunker that is in working order and stocked with provisions. Its a prepper nations. Like north korea.

>Stop and Frisk
>More Policei
>Deport Negroes
All of these factors combined.

Just Googled it - not anymore.

to have a reason to play german marching songs without looking like nazi

but that's not true. how's mommy's gated community treating you, kiddo?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWwyZWsVirY

NYC seems nice. The pinnacle of America.

Everyone knows this, but leftists look the other way. Now they've slowly been trying to dismantle this, especially stop & frisk.

Guilani saved and cleaned up NYC.

He’s right in some ways. It’s de facto legal to jump turnstiles now because most arrests for it were blacks. Homeless people can run amok like assholes.

It’s good now but the lack of quality of life enforcing will catch up and rot the city from within just as it did in the 60s and 70s. Broken windows theory is real.

The mayor is literally a communist and just got 4 more years, this will not end well.

yup
>Urban hipsters are flocking to areas that once were the purview of drug dealers and pimps, trailing in their wake legitimate commerce and street life, which further attracts law-abiding activity and residents in a virtuous cycle of increasing public safety.

What sort of army can you get for that?

Gentrification.

NYC is expensive. That's literally it. Rent is abnormally high because of gentrification. Nogs are leaving because they can't afford to pay up

Look at the jew smile.
He is so happy with what he created.

The wife and I just visited new York for 2 weeks. Had a hotel in times square. We loved every second of it. We were actually surprised how white it was until we looked up how much apartments cost. They are pricing out the middle and lower class and the upper class moves in. Ive got no problems with it. Was very clean as well.

It has nothing to do with being a police state. It has more to do with a change in demographics as a result of the increased cost of living. Blacks, domininiggers, Porto potty Ricans, and other assorted shit tier demographics are leaving the city because NYC is a breeding ground for yuppies and upper class liberals.

>What sort of army can you get for that?
One that doesn't waste a big chunk of its budget blowing up wogs for Israel. Swiss Army is actually really good, it's basically a militia with a small (5%) professional component, look it up on Wiki or whatever.

They banned black people from using guns

You're competely correct. High income neighborhoods are known for being equally as dangerous as low income neighborhoods. You're completely correct. Guess I'll leave moms basement now

Stop and frisk, along with spending 5.2 billion dollars each year on taming blacks.

Nope. They've literally just banned niggers through rent control and high demand for housing in the city.

What do you mean nope?

Stop and frisk you can search a anyone for a weapon in NYC no question asked.

Then once the black people couldn't use guns anymore they decided to do as you say up the rent because they made area's safe to live in.

Gentrification

Kek, nigspics BTFO by one old jew threatening to call the cops.

See multiculturalism is safe once you turn your city into a military police fortress

Stop and frisk doesn't do shit. Niggers shoot people regardless of the law. Chicago tried stop and frisk, didn't work out too well for them.

Okay, then what's the truth?

fair enough

His feels.

You dumb fuck, did you even so how much of their general fund expenditure they allocate to police forces? Only 8%.

ITT: A buch of backwater country polniggers have no clue just how big NYC is. The number of officers employed by NYC is much lower than other cities per person, or per square mile.

Geez. 286 still seems extremely high to me, from a Canadian perspective. I live in a city of about 15% that size, and if we get 43 murders in a year it is universally considered a catastrophe - that’s more than double our average. For us to get the equivalent of 2,000 in NYC, everyone would loss their shit.

brooklyn isnt even that bad, its fucking queens and the bronx that are shitholes

To put it in perspective, NYC alone has a higher population than Switzerland.

There are 36,000 sworn officers for a population of 8.5 million, or about 424 per hundred thousand. This is more than double the Canadian average. Maybe it’s not high for Americans, but it sure is high for us.

According with Brazilian press, this was because police had stopped Zero Tolerance policies, after being declared unconstitucional.
With this, and with De Blasio, the policemen started to involve themselves with the community, creating links with them. No fucking joke:
>If the rates keep this tendency over the next three days, New York will complete an impressive 27-year cycle of falling crime rates. In this period, the city had many public security policies and perhaps the most famous of them was zero tolerance.
>In the 90's, the police started to fight small crimes with an iron fist. This is because it was believed that these offenses, sooner or later, would lead to more serious crimes. BUT THE DATA DID NOT CONFIRM THIS BELIEF, But the data did not confirm this belief and the harsh actions began to be criticized, especially that it allowed police officers to approach and search anyone on the street.
(...)
>The current mayor, Bill de Blasio, promised a police closer to the community, less repressive. Opponents predicted chaos and increased crime, but that is not what happened.
>With fewer shots and more use of non-lethal weapons, such as stun guns, with specific actions and fighting gangs or repeat bandits, who were responsible for most of the crimes, and with a police closer to the 8.5 million inhabitants, crime rates continued to fall.
g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2017/12/nova-york-vive-clima-de-seguranca-como-nos-anos-50-diz-policia.html