Dr Phil cancelled after revealing pedo ring

>The Netherlands has come under fire in recent years for pedophile activity at the highest levels in society. RTL has cancelled the show.

source:
trueactivist.com/dutch-media-cancels-dr-phil-show-after-exposing-elite-pedophilia-ring/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Xfeh_ZBa8aY

youtube.com/watch?v=1jl7smO45_I

Is there any truth about there being an elite pedo ring?

Interesting! =)

Hey I just heard on the radio this morning that Dr. Phil had some other scandal. They had an alcoholic on the show and they put vodka in his green room. Dude drank the whole thing and had to be taken back stage like 3 times during the show because he was so fucking shit faced.

That woman is not BabyJ, right?

>Is there any truth about there being an elite pedo ring?
Is this your first day on the internet?

That's funny as fuck, I love Dr. Phil now.

is he /ourfraud?

>check flag
Oh shit Norway user.
Check that shit out upper right corner->

vodka and xanax*

This shit is so fucking sad.. she doesn't even know how old she is

Fuck man, I'm drunk and I just watched some music vids of 90s dance hits. Why you make me sad now anonkun?

how fucking new are you

The fuck.. I was literally just talking about how I assumed Dr.phil was next up for the pedo busts with nothing but his kiddy-diddling face as my proof

>pedophilia
>+ autism

Wew.

No, it's all /x/ tier, you can ask mods.

the internett speaks about flat earth too

I just cant grasp that there is this sick pedo people walking around and no one speaks up.
In Norway have we managed to get every pedo that browsed some sites at tor e-mail adress and contact info.
The pedos are going down one by one. In jail they are so hated that inmates murdering phedophiles is happening
An elite pedo group sounds to much like a conspiracy, but I dont know and neither do you

not from what she says, no

Wouldn't that literally kill him? You're not supposed to mix depressants with each other.

good. amazing actually

(((pedophilia))) is bullshit and autosts seeking out people like that have a murder phantasy in their heads like niggers

>An elite pedo group sounds to much like a conspiracy
Yeah, it's not like they would band together and share their interests or anything like that