How did Northern Europeans rise do fast

To dominate peoples who previously superior to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lE7p4jGjF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

catalonia has it's own flag now?

cultures rise and fall

*I wanted to type "rise so fast"
>Sorry

Nigger cant type

Because one Nord is stronger than 10 of those other. So when Nords started getting more numbers the natural consequence would be that he dominates the weaker men that can no longer rely on sheer numbers. And Nords are peaceful in nature, but brutal when someone does him harm. Kill his son or daughter and he will raze your whole city to the ground.

Canadian soy boy types "cant" instead of "can't"
>thinks he is smart

I see the same thread everyday, with the same image and the same post.

And what answer do you reply with, you faggot?

>Nords are peaceful in nature
Shows a pic where Nords invade everything.

I explained it.

Rome was razed by the great fenno turkic jotun! Weak white boi romans can’t handle the big finnish jotun giants.

Too cold to be out making fancy buildings for half the year, unfinished ones get destroyed by storms/ice during winter.

They had to make shit quickly and non permanent until us Brits invented the industrial revolution with sturdier materials and portable heaters

Blacks built something? Hahahahahah, holy shit do they teach that in schools now?

They just got there at the right time.

Because living in cold weather leads to higher IQ among your population

Egypt is in Africa to say there was never a black king or ruler in that area is flat out ignorance and retardation prove me wrong fagit.

Could you post an unbiased comparison?

Papal Catholicism. An order of control between nations while the nations were free to run themselves, and a universal code of ethics and philosophy everyone agreed upon. Also why Luther was so devastating to Europe.

Jotun fenno turks can beat white bois anytime.

When was italy dominated by northern Europeans? I dont think austria counts as northern.

Christianity
when they adopted it, they also adopted western civilization and its characteristics

>to say there was never a black king or ruler in that area is flat out ignorance and retardation prove me wrong fagit.
Right here.

Caucasians are indigenous to North Africa.

They learned everything from Mediterraneans also the dark haired individuals invented almost everything for them

The only time egypt was ruled by niggers was during the nubian dynasty, which is the one that collapsed the empire.
Before that it was ruled by people closely related to anatolians.

They had that flag since the Middle Ages, but I would love to see it flying over an independent Catalonia

Agreed fellow frate

There literally was not enough of them until 1000ad as agriculture improved for northern climates.
When population density is low cities cannot extract a lot of excess labor to fund public projects.

They fell, we rose

It's one of the meme flags, like Kekistan or Pirate.

As for that part
>previously superior to them
Various reasons. Probably related to the climate and ease of agriculture. Low yields -> low pop density ->hard to create or spread civilization. Also possibly lower intelligence, but we really can't tell after one and a half millenium.
>To dominate
Also various reasons, but one good theory is how it relates to historical family/breeding and inheritance patterns. Not a complete explanation obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lE7p4jGjF0

If you mean anglos frenchies and germans that was because of the Franks and Normans

If you mean Swedes danes and Norwegians when did these people rule the Mediterranean/rest of the world

BEABERS

low population density most likely
that problem was more or less solved due to higher trading