America's drug epidemic

What does Sup Forums think of my country's substance addiction? Earlier this year I helped edited this depraved fucking footage, saw crackhead niggers shitting and pissing on eachother in drugdens screaming with agony, wailing for Christ's grace. All prayers seemingly useless.

youtu.be/arFHJKOtKuY

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video12034449/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca_wine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End the drug war. Now.

quiet goy, I make mad money when junkies go to lockup

But how?

Gas them.

Honestly druggies are completely useless, and also miserable. They're gonna OD and die sooner or later, lets make sure it's before they have a kid to abuse.

Also a good option.

The CIA niggers smuggle tons of crack into the country and the jew pharmacy and the jew doctors prescribe opioid pain killers to little children and then amerimutts lick cia boot cuz dey protect muh from das terrarists an commies bitch and send their only unaddicted kid to fight for Israel.

Americucks are the most degraded cucks in the world

The editing on that video is so shit I couldn't make it past the 8 minute mark.

But fuck crackheads they fuck with people's lives all day long to get high.

I flipped a house that was a crack den and dealing with these scum bags day in day out was an eye opener. They're pieces of absolute shit within gratitude what so ever. Never try to help a crackhead. They'll only see it as a weakness. The only thing they understand is violence and I had to get violent repeatedly with these fucking people who I had every intention of helping in some shape or form.

Gas everyone that makes generalisations about large swathes of people...
Your country will be all the better for it

>Government can help drug addicts.
>Government arrests and executes drug addicts
>Drug addicts stay addicted with no help, paranoid of government so take more drugs.

Drug war is a bygone era to boost Bushs popularity in the war. America is based on a military industrial complex. You dont.have a war you dont have support. Truly amerimutts are a savage race.

I would give Scary Sherry a go, cleaned up and new chompers, she would make a good wife.

OP here again, one of my mates caught HIV and other STDs from a crackhead he ate out. I would post the video he took of the incident but that would probably be disrespectful since he is now bedridden with fully on AIDs symptoms. Might pass soon. Dont do it man.

Post it you pussy faggot he is a goner anyways

nice, I enjoy comedy

Well if you say so:

xvideos.com/video12034449/

>Honestly druggies are completely useless, and also miserable.
you realize how many of nazi Germany's military operations were successful because of their use of drugs at key points of the missions

>cleaned up

Never read the final pages of Scanner Darkly? That shit is permanent

They should just drop off pallets of the stuff in da hood. Maybe even cans of gold spray paint too.

>ailing for Christ's grace. All prayers seemingly useless.

Imagine that.

>Pay a crackhead hooker to eat her STD ridden vagina out

>Imagine that.

Not a feat for Christians thats for sure

Why on earth would you put your mouth close to a crackheads pussy?

Start executing anyone caught with any drug on their person. Problem solved and the shallow end of the gene pool fixed at the same time.

What are secondary effects?

You cant allow Drugs they are inate evil. Krocodile being legal wouldnt stop
Someone from chopping off his best friends head you fucking retard.

Or the health care crisis. Or the inability to function, or the inability to hold a job, raise kids, care for anything but the addivtion, stop child abuse and neglect, and on and on and on.

Fuck off with this meme.

Love

there needs to be a methadone for cokeheads, and other fiends. so far we have methadone for junkies and that's it. if you are a basehead you have to kick that shit yourself, or a meth head again cold turkey. its only the heroin users that have any help. yet they bitch the most.

until coke-b-gone is invented, its gonna be hard to stop this shit.

>OP here again, one of my mates caught HIV and other STDs from a crackhead he ate out. I would post the video he took of the incident but that would probably be disrespectful since he is now bedridden with fully on AIDs symptoms. Might pass soon. Dont do it man.

what are anti retrovirals user? go to a hospital.

you get ill initailly at first faggots call it the "fuck flu" but that passes after a little while apparently its like a bad flu hence the name.

once his vl is up he will be okay.

bunch of pathetic morons. homeless crack addicts are the most pathetic people ever. also extremely annoying and ugly. i still see the same faces at the local downtown homeless shelter from 12 years ago when i first volunteered there. same people. never change, never grow up, still doing the same shit daily.

It's so simple: kill the drug addicts.
But I know they can not because their pathetic Christian morality prevents them.

have you ever smoked crack though?

nope. sanitorium. reducing doese cocaine wine from the 1800s for the withdrawals and the problem could be done in a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca_wine

It's evolution. The weaker members of the heard are volunteering for death. That is what addiction is suicide for people not brave enough to kill themselves. Euthanize drug addicts.

twist everything as much as you want to suit your argument. Drug addicts are going to die sooner or later. I bet you are a pot head and making excuses to keep on with your bad habits.