ITT Times Sup Forums was right

This really is the greatest love story ever told.

Welcome to the fold.

I suppose Sup Forums is not often right.

Garbage anime. It wasn't even a top 5 romance for me and I don't even watch romance

Nobody cares what the fuck you think, faggot.

Except it's not

Says the dipshit making awful threads with their opinion. Also lurk more and watch more anime before posting this trash.

Nobody really cares, dumbass.

>inb4 minorifags or amifags

I thought Sup Forums of all places wouldn't fall for this meme.

triggered

>Sup Forums had yearly December viewings of Toradora
>lurk more

This irony

>Sup Forums thinks toradora was better than elfen lied

From the same 3 retards. I'm guessing you weren't here when it aired and 80% of toradora threads were ami hijacked to get them to leave.

I'm not op, retard.

Why do you morons greentext for no reason?

I just finished it too, it was pretty good, but I hope there are better romance anime out there to watch yet

>had
has

Nah it was shit and Taiga a cunt

Eat shit, cocksucker.

If you liked it i'd recomend kimi ni todoke
All the characters are legitimately autistic though and it takes a long time to get anything done.

I doubt it, most are pretty formulaic. Truth be told, most media sucks when it comes to romance. When it tries to get into the messy bits, it tends to go overboard and becomes melodrama like Kuzu

I was a hardcore Minori x Ryuji shipper when watching it but the last episode was so good that I had to let go

Elfen lied is dogshit, even garbage like Taradora is better.

Enjoy your piss and inconsistent tone

ITT : anons that fall for the meme

WA2 is the greatest love story ever told

Kill yourself with a meme cocktail.

Shit story, shit characters, shit finale.

Incorrect opinion

Then explain what are the strenghts of this anime because I see none. Taiga is cute, I'll give you that

Best couple
Nah, I love Taigo as well.

I think Toradora is overrated and even I know that Elfen Lied is edgy hogshit.

It's Romeo & Juliet done right. Two teens too young and dumb to know what love is actually fall in love with each other and only realize it after two years.

Nah

It's good, I don't think it's a masterpiece like some people make it out to be.
why does a part of Sup Forums seem to hate it so much? Because it's popular?

This guy gets it.

Nah, it's shit

>no best girl on the pic
Why?

I also want others.

>kimi ni todoke

I don't know man, I hate that "Oh it was just a dream, he didn't really say he loved me, of course, it would never happen..." They just love to tease so fucking much, Toradora at least paid off by the end, probably the best kiss I have ever seen in a romance.

I know what it's about, I watched it.
The concept itself is not actually bad, but the development that was Zzzz. The characters act like psychopaths, first they're calm, then next one BOOM over dramatic teenagers because the author had to invent something to spice up a boring unoriginal romance anime.
Also, I can't picture them as a group of friends, each one wants to fuck the other, what the hell.
Inko-chan is probably the only reason why the anime can still be saved.

Tell me a love story that is better than Toradora and actually delivers in the end. The cutest the better, I wanna have diabetus.

>romance
>great
No.

[Spoiler]School Days[/spoiler]

What would you call Ore-Monogatari then?

no nhk was the greatest love story

Princess Lover, true end is shown in OVA

too shoujo to be true

>Why does Sup Forums hate [popular thing]? Because it's popular?

The answer is always "yes".

just finished episode 2. that's literally what the show is about.

no, it's kare kano

Popular =/= universally accepted as quality product

Good point my friend. Karekano is so good.

>ITT Times Sup Forums was right
ITT Times Sup Forums was wrong
>This really is the greatest love story ever told.
This really is the greatest overrated shit love story ever told.

Don't touch White Allbum 2 with your shit taste

Seriously, why?

Taiga was so fucking useless, she couldn't get her shit together and Ryuuji constantly had to pick up after her. Why on earth would you want someone so fucking incompetent and abrasive?

>Also, I can't picture them as a group of friends, each one wants to fuck the other, what the hell.

This is what happens when you and your group of friends are attractive.

Certainly not, I never suggested that was the case.

But she does eventually get her shit together.

Taiga is a shit tsundere

>when she goes from putting her foot on Ryuji's head to kneading his back with her feet in like episode 2 or 3

She's the patron saint of tsunderes, m8. I think people who hate her are too thick to pick up on her subtleties.

S;G has a better love story in it than Toradora

Well, I didn't catch that, I guess it might be time for another rewatch. The first time I watched I missed every single one of her dere moments and when they run away together in the end I was like "well, that was unexpected".

I think that's one of the strong points of Toradora, really. It's great to watch an anime that doesn't throw everything it has to show right in your face because you might just be autistic and miss something. You also don't blame the protagonist for being a dense fucker because the clues he missed were genuinely subtle ones.

Ore Monogatari is so sweet it'll rot your teeth out.

like meth

I noticed these things right away, it was almost annoying that THEY didn't see it.

The only thing that really bothered me was the VERY end.
Not seeing each other for an entire year is a pretty big deal.
Also, it would have been nice to see them interact as an actual, openly romantic couple.

is this some BLACKED shit in anime form ?

Hey, fuck you, seriously. Takeo is a good pure-blood Nihon-jin.

Nah dude, he's just a monstrously built, goofy looking Japanese high schooler.

Watch the first 3 episodes, that's all you'll need.

>not memetexting

I-I really liked Your Name, even though it's a movie.

Wow, she transitioned from treating him like dogshit to almost respecting him within the space of 3 episodes. So subtle, such great characterization.

The treatment was an act, and a defense mechanism, and they both loved it

Your welcome. See you at annual Toradora Christmas.

Finally a noteworthy post.

Literally me on the left. This anime gives gorilla dudes like myself hope.

>are you brave enough to save peoples from fire?
>are you pure enough to like a girl without lewd thoughts including kissing?
>are you generally good natured and selfless enough to have good reps among guys?
>are you lucky enough to have gay bishounen bff to act as your adviser?

>are you pure enough to like a girl without lewd thoughts including kissing?

In reality this just gets you friendzoned quicker than you can say "I like you."

>someone grew up

mindfreaked

Yuri on ice is the greatest love story ever told.

this

>I noticed these things right away, it was almost annoying that THEY didn't see it.

Noticed what? More examples of 'these things'

And yeah what irked me is the anime ending, not seeing for a year even though they already professed their love each other and Taiga had to go tsun mode.

How did a meme that started as ironic shitposting end up convincing so much new people?

humm, thanks user, I will watch it.

It this the one that got a bunch of prizes even before it was released? A friend of mine told me about it, he said the ending was piece losing tier. I will watch it, thanks user.

The ironic shiposters didn't realize they were telling the truth. Two layers of irony.

>convincing
Joke's on you, faget, we're all merely pretending.

Wasn't the one year hiatus done so Taiga could fix her family situation with her mother?

Yes but I don't understand why Ryuuji couldn't visit Taiga nor Taiga's reaction seeing Ryuuji for 14 months.

Just a reminder that Taiga and Ryuji and specially Ryuji will never be happy thanks to Taiga tendency of running away everytime things don't go exactly as she wants.

Is it asking too much to make Taiga look more mature like pic related? Seems to me this anime is pandering to loliists.

Now, do you remember? The greatest love story that's never meant to be animated?

No, because that would break the theme of appearances being deceiving. Ryuuji looks like a Yakuza thug/delinquent but he's the nicest guy around, Taiga looks like a soft-spoken moeblob but she's actually really aggressive and domineering.

I couldnt masturbate to Taiga tho. I could with Ami or Minori even Ryuuji's mom.

>implying she didn't get over that

Come on, they married and had triplets user.

Ryuuji's mom was best girl.

Kumiko does in fact have feet.

Okay so, I really don't get what people like about this anime. I watched it a couple months back in a couple sittings, and it was a rollercoaster in its own way. The problem is, it just kept on losing momentum with the two main characters after the first 4 episodes, and other characters started coming off as annoying, mainly the red-haired chick who tried too hard to be deep on that crummy vacation trip. Things picked up again around the middle, but that was just the side-plot with glasses dude and the student council president, the fight between her and Taiga was one of my favorite moments in the whole show. I feel like it started picking up a bit towards the end, the school play was cool and had some great character moments and such, but the whole thing felt inter-lain with melodrama throughout and the ending started getting pretty good, and then it suddenly just fell apart and got kinda boring when Taiga fucked off and we got a sudden timeskip and the weird reunion at the end. It didn't feel cathartic of conclusive, it didn't feel like a good open ending either, it just felt like a complete misstep.

It had some great moments but so many more dumb ones and that damn japanese-style 'forced' feeling drama, which was only made worse with the fact there were moments where the drama felt actually well-written and interesting.

Is this just a side-affect of the source material being an LN? Do you people manage to look past the worst parts, or maybe forget them, and focus on the fewer golden parts? I'd like to hear some different views here

ITT: Overrated shit

I just think it panders to us lonely faggots.

My life is similar to Ryuuji's in some places and I bet many anons in here feel the same way, My father left us when I was 3 and now all I have are my mom and grandma,

Someday my grandma will leave us and it will be only the two of us, and I didn't want it to end like that, I wanted to find a Taiga so we can complete each other, I wanted to give my mom some grandchildren and just live as a happy family of three.

So yeah, it gives us false hopes and makes the patch a bit easier, we won't have a life like that but it warms my heart to see something that cute.

Ore monogatari
Tamako with the movie
Clannad + Afterstory
Shirayuki
maybe Itazura na Kiss, its rare to find one that starts in high school and ends with the couple married with a kid that wasn't a time skip out of nowhere

>all this Sup Forumscancer in this thread
Holy shit Sup Forums, get a hold of yourself and kick out these tasteless underage faggots.