Why does Sup Forums hate Black People?

Why does Sup Forums hate Black People?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhE-qfI37R8
niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are a bunch of ones wanted to grow up luv Skywalker that did end up enjoying having a stormtrooper cock stuck deep in their throat...
That is the power of retardness...
Libtards are as retard are the other side...

For the same reasons blacks hate other blacks.

Most are violent,lazy and stupid. Most dont even take the time to improve and they insult there own if they end up improving.

They are a bunch of ones wanted to grow up luv Skywalker that did end up enjoying having a stormtrooper cock stuck deep in their throat...
That is the power of retardness...
Libtards are as retard are the other side...

I hate all people. Unfortunately blacks fall under that category.

Sup Forums is jealous because white women would rather open their legs for the Black man

I have a related question.
How did Black culture become the popular culture in US?
All new music is rap, black articles of clothing are popular, talking like Black people is considered cool etc. How did it come to this?

I don't. I just want them to stay away from whites.

Jews own the entertainment industry.

millennials

jews

next question

While being mathematically impaired, black people tend to be artistically gifted.

Why don't you rather tell white women to stay away from Black men?

this

That too, race mixers are absolute degenerates.

Bc they are niggers

I don't hate them because you ultimately become what you hate. Look at Richard Spencer.

It's just completely rational to not want to live anywhere near them and have the right to deny them service.

They afraid of blacks in real life, idk how many times I seen a white dude look down on ground as he walk past me, makes me chuckle. Also blacks are overall better fighter had never lost a fight against a white man and none of my homies had either, so that reputation brings fear into whites. They also hate us cause white women want to be fuck by black guys, and would cheat on their husband/boyfriend with a black man, and they dislike black succeeding in life, that’s why there are more white cops because they out looking to bring the black man down regardless if they did anything, whites are afraid.

It's not true. Most music is not rap, most clothes are not in the Negro style, and living in a neighborhood that has 1/2 the buildings burnt down is considered embarassing.

Sometimes a whore deserves to be strangled

If you need to ask this question you need to lurk more, otherwise you're a shill and we're in a slide thread.

But it is the prevailing culture. Even Europeans try to dress like us, and rap, and just generally imitate.

Surely in a democracy a minority group such as them cannot wield so much power

Do I hate bobcats? Do I hate bears? Do I hate gators? No. They're just wild beasts and I treat them as such. The niggers are the same way. They are animals, not humans. I don't feel hate for them, but hate is a good tool to get others to see them for what they are.

100% truth

Sup Forums Hates niggers, not blacks. It's just very unfortunate most blacks are niggers

Blacks are better fighters? Not at all. They are cowards, using guns to shoot someone over stepping on their Nikes. When a white guy is winning, the cowardly nigger monkey's friends jump in, making the fight 5 on one. Niggers are chimps in almost human form. The only reason they haven't been returned to their African homeland is because kikes use the black man as his muscle.

Stop lying. The real reason you wh*Tes hate the black man is because your self entitled women would rather be with a black man if they weren't financially dependent on you wh*Te males.
The more white women can earn their own money, the more they'll continue to leave white men in favour of black men.
The reason is because white men are boring socially, sexually and in physical appearance

you overestimate the UMA

I don't hate black people, they're just useful idiot slaves to the Kikes. I don't think we'll be able to redpill them before the Day of the Rope unfortunately, so I will have to slaughter them with the Jews. I wish there were another way.

99% of the clothing has nothing to do with Negro "culture". There are subject elements, to be sure, but look around. Do people dress wearing their pants backwards, 1/2 way down to their ankles, super puffy jackets? Maybe 1% is in that style, but perhaps you are getting a distorted view of the world through television?

>Being scared = Being civilized and trying to avoid getting involved in a needless crazed chimpout
Nope

Black culture was entirely invented by Jews to make shekels.

because they're niggers

Lmao have you ever met a nigger? They are the most disgusting thing ever

The majority of White girls don't fuck niggers, only the shit ones do. Keep them

>Idk why people look at the ground when they walk
Maybe so they don't trip and fall dumb nigger.

We are not afraid of you. We are frustrated that our behavior is confined by Rule of Law while yo hominid ass goes around shucking, jiving, and begging to start a fight.

Expect ruthless retaliation in the next five years. You will no longer be black because we will flay every inch of your skin from your bodies and listen in contentment as you scream and slowly expire.

Maybe rethink your life and work very hard to ensure your fellow niggers know what is in store. And maybe it will not be as bad for you.

But make no mistake, you have crossed the point of no return. You will atone for your sins.

No. It's because you're jealous of the fact that large numbers of white women prefer to have sexual relationships with black men

>niggers
>culture

violent dumb savages about covers it

Niggers always think much more of themselves than is warranted. You post one "man bites dog" story, which is very likely just a Nigerian "prince" scammer, and you think you are now a kang.

But you're a nigger too, my guinea friend

>white males
>culture

We will all atone for our sins and the thought alone gives me a chub.

because they are low IQ as you can see from this post . . .

take off that meme flag t*rk roach

Literally proven to be nothing but a detriment to their society statistically en masse. That said, I'm not racist on a social level because I've met some black people who are just fine. Unfortunately you can't make big decisions on a small scale like my social life in comparison to the fate of an entire country so if I had the option I'd choose to kick all blacks out. We can't judge everyone off of person, that's an unrealistic and childish utopia fantasy.

Lmao so white guys needs to look down while walking to not trip, but every black, Mexican, asian don’t need to do that, whites really are pathetic can’t walk properly but we are the dumb ones, okay white man okay y’all really dumb as shit.

Some Amazing "culture"

>memeflag
>retard

Always.

>be nigger
>you whites be racist
>Check out mah white gf
>we winning now whitey
>beats white girl until she leaves or dies
SHHEEEEIIIIITTT

I look down when I walk, sue me. I only look up long enough to determine that the nigger coming my way isn't about to attack me and then I look down again.

>08:20:41
Jews

Also spend any serious time hiking and you will look down when you walk as well.

A nigger couldn't wanna fair fight it his welfare depended on it.

I look every nigger in the eyes so they remember me when the day comes.

Lmao the excuses you beta white male use to justify yourself, don’t fucking lie you look down cause you’re a pussy bitch that can’t do shit, any confidence male loomstraight when walking, guess now I know why white women are attracted to blacks men, cause y’all a bunch of pussy that can’t even walk with confidence gotta make some excuse to justify your beta virgin walk lmao.

>he larps as a nigger on Sup Forums on the weekends

You're a nigger. Have you seen the sidewalks in any city? How can you walk with any amount of confidence in your incompetent city government that can't keep simple things like sidewalks from being rooted up and cracked to the point where it's safer to ride a bicycle in the street than walk on a sidewalk? Keep trying nigger. Literally no one gives a fuck about you.

feel sorry for them actually.

Because with rare exceptions, negroes are cancer. Their lot is an unfortunate one. Bringing complaint and dis-content where ever they me found. Easily offended, incapable of empathy, joyful in grievance, aggressive, fierce, selfish. Exploiters of white guilt.

Ugh. All negroes should be re-patriated back to Africa.

We don't hold elections for Hollywood.

>Ugh. All negroes should be re-patriated back to Africa.
You'll have better luck transplanting every frond of kudzu back to Asia. There is no turning back. Niggers who self-repatriate will be spared gruesome eradication. All others will regret their hubris in their final excruciating moments, impotently begging for mercy and quivering like the little frightened monkeys that they are.

>Why does Sup Forums hate savage and merciless animals, that steal, assault, rape and murder people?

>inb4 they dindu nuffin

That’s just a melinated white boy

Why do people come to Sup Forums every day and invcite racial division?

black fragility

>Why do people come to Sup Forums every day and invcite racial division?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhE-qfI37R8

No fear here, only utter contempt. When the niggers come up here for free school and gibs I always make eye contact. It's amazing how the big bad nigger myth falls apart when they are limited to small packs of no more than 5.

Jesus look at those ogre ears.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Black People?
It's mostly because of how they behave, tho personally I also hate the way they look and smell.

Try that again in English. Thanks.

Jews

Democracy is exactly what allows unelected cabals of moneyed jewkins to do this shit

You mind repeating that, but with less chromosomes?

Ever since I realised i was born superior to blacks I keep my head up when I walk by. You know what happens? They look the other way. Confident white men are fucking kryptonite to niggers.

> Give me reasons to hate niggers.
We have nigger hate threads for that. No need to make newfag shitposts.

jews

>Confident white men are fucking kryptonite to niggers.

Agreed.

This is for political dicusssion we dont need you airing your sexual fetishes. We know tyrone fucks ur girl bro. Some of us are married with normal productive lives unlike you. Rent is due on the 1st, its late by the 5th.

niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/index.htm

LMFAO

First time I left Minnesota I realized how true this was. A white guy can walk alone into a gas station in little rock Arkansas and be slave master with as little as some good posture and a thousand yard stare.

because of the African slavery caste system that deprives pregnant women of protein

a system invented in Africa for the use of enslaving other humans

I feel the same, usually when I say nigger I'm referring to trashy fucking degenerates in general.

(())

It’s not that we hate black people it’s just that we love our bikes

I seriously keked