ITT: Sup Forums approved movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pymm6cmE9uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Del Toro is another child molester, fuck him and fuck hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=Pymm6cmE9uQ

Want to see some real Mexican cartel bullshit? Visit borderlandbeat.com and see how this movie barely touches on the craziness. Gore heavy site. Great movie though, child molester or not.

also rush hour 2

Just finished this, it was pretty redpilled.

what?

He's schizophrenic

Conan

I sincerely belive pic realted was made with Sup Forumsacks in mind

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourself dug yourself into. This will happen, mark my words. Every Christmas, you're digging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

I skipped it, was it any good? Are replicants treated like goyim or something?

I wish Rosamund would adopt me
most gorgeous woman I ever seen

>what?
Del Toro been charged before, big money spent at corrupt as hell NYPD station to keep it dark, fuck hollywood, basically if you support that industry you support pedophilia

>was it any good?
no it sucked

Angry Birds is the most red pilled film out there.

Plus anything created or starred in by Mel Gibson.

>white man lives a thankless life and his only comfort is his AI waifu
>tries to find meaning
>turns out he's nobody, and his waifu was only pretending to love him
>dies alone after having lived a pointless life

John Carpenters DARKSTAR

about fake news

about satanism weinsteining a young debutante

about bantering normies

It wasn't made with Sup Forumsacks in mind. It was made for the modern man.
>K works underneath a woman police chief
While she plays the part well in a believable way, it still shows a woman in charge of the entire police force.
>K comes home alone and cooks ramen and lives a lonely life with a false woman to spend his time with
>False woman reinforces the idea that K is special, a "real boy"
>K is beaten physically and mentally by female Luv
>Ordered by a woman to kill the only other male he feels connected with
>Finds out he isn't truly special, and that he's just another average Joe
>Finally stands up for himself and denies the woman and instead of killing Deckard, he makes his own decision and does something truly right for the first time in his life. He made his own choice

>I sincerely belive pic realted was made with Sup Forumsacks in mind

If you think that you didn't understand the movie at all

>It was made for the modern man
ie for tasteless faggot
this niggery is an insult to the original one

there's a reason it didn't click with the star wars normies

at least half of the movies here are against everything an average nazi fuck on pol stands for

Is that a porg?

>pol approved
Kill yourself asap

The original is lackluster aside from its visuals.

This was an excellent film. One of my favorites.

It's almost like naziism is a deeper political ideology than you thought.

Kantai movie was ass.

nigger.

>rightwing intelectuals

No, not at all..

It was pretty good imo.

better to read books

>The credits were cucked but the Hitler character never holds back truly redpilled arguments.

Great movie, women don't understand it which I find hilarious. Was surprised to find a good performance from Gyllenhal or however the fuck you spell his name. Drive is also great as far as recent movies go. Lethal Weapon 1 and 2, Die Hard, Braveheart, Big Trouble Little China, Escape From LA/NY, Road House, Robocop, Mad Max trilogy (didn't watch the new one because it looked faggy) are all great films too

Or they just don't care about inconsistancy , historically thats more likely

The original was to show that Replicants can be just as human as humans are, but 2049 is an allegory for the 21st century man finding himself in the age of forced feminism.

There's a smuggie for you somewhere. But you're not worth the effort.

the only Sup Forums approved movie is a live-stream of your suicide faggot.
Watch things, take them in, mull the concepts over for yourself, disgard what is not useful or just utter bullshit, move on with your fucking life.

>didn't watch a movie because it 'looked' faggy

nigger.

your opinion is shit
such low standards as yours is why so very few watchable movies, let alone good ones, are released
2049 is a fucking travesty: betaness glorified, warmist niggery, muhstronkwymyn all along, realized by a fuckwit not even able to make a fucking dumpyard look filthy and chaotic, an insult to the original one, and an assumed one at that (eg the palimpsest of the original theme echoing 2049 at best being a palimpsest of the original)
disgusting in each and erryway
scott should do like his brother: kill himself

Forgot about that gem

wew ladd
you've gotta be 18+ to post here boy

My favourite scene from my favourite movie

I can't wait for a Fem-bot to beat the fuck out of you while you continue to say women can't be strong.

Im not suprised , why Argue when you can just be authoritarian "because i said so"
>right-wing intelectuals

i mean, i like these but how exactly are they Sup Forums approved?
actualy, the movie was tits.
yamatos tits.

That's a good one. As redpilled as brazillian cinema can go.

Explain why, user.

I loved the movie so much, I wished for a moment I lived in such a dystopic fuckshow

I'm just saying, if you're going to watch shit, just watch it and figure things out.

Are you so inept you need a fucking book/movie club to "Discuss feelings and concepts of the art"? Do you realize how faggy that sounds?

SICARIO was decent, until they claimed the CIA was going 2 help get rid of Mex drug smugglers.

That's when I realized it was a comedy, since the CIA is the BIGGEST drug running op on the planet.

One of those movies where you end rooting for the guy you're supposed to despise.

Bootlicker.

This! F*cking this!

This movie portrays christians as cucks, so..pretty accurate.

women love this one

Trips says that kek approves

you are seriously fucking up not seeing the newest Mad Max

BUSHWICK

This is the first thing I'll spend money seeing since the first one came out.

I hated Drive
not as much as Neon Demon, though, which is a film directed by that "man" who seems to love women just like lesbians do, which is disgusting
his Bronson movie is pretty good
I don't like the movies you named
quite liked Fury Road, though
was worried when watching the trailer, with the circus equilibrists on poles, but was very pleasantly surprised
lots of stronk wymyn, but it being done properly shows the problem is not so much what people are than what people do

>watching boats

checked
but an allegory of a shit world doesn't need to be a shit film
which 2049 sadly is

I don't get all the love for that movie...was bored as shit. It is driving around in the desert

True , one of the best action movies of all time.
>That fucking sandstorm scene

Oh darn we can't watch movies we don't agree with. Thanks for that bit of wisdom.

Elite Squad. Always Elite Squad.

Never (((Elite Squad 2)))

And the first one. 3 is shit though

can anybody tell me what Benicio Del Torro did to the Cartel guy in the interrogation room?
He took a big water bottle with him so I thought he wants to make waterboarding with him. INstead he stood in front of him with spread legs but his trousers on while the guy sat tied up on a stool. Then the camera turned away and you immediatly heard humping sounds and painful moaning- WTF did he do?

that isn't what this thread is though. We're just posting movies that we feel are approved for the ideals of the traditional man. And if someone happens to not understand what the movie was conveying, some of us who enjoy movies and take the time to figure things out for ourselves and converse about what we thought and correct those who misunderstood it.
Then there's autistic commies like

checked
and a gem it is

Unironically, one of the most redpilled movies you will ever watch after you're redpilled
>female feels fuck things up
>the weak will always bring down the strong
>male camaraderie
>whites repelling non-white invaders

"Unlike the cruel Leonidas who asked you to stand, I merely ask that you kneel"

Nice try.

THE Sup Forums ANIME LIST:
1. Legend of the Galactic Heroes
2. Code Geass
3. Kino No Tabi
Hetalia
Serial Experiments Lain
Metropolis
Jin-Rou
Youjo Senki
Spice and Wolf
Berserk (1997)
Black Lagoon
Jormungand
Durarara
Eden of the East
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell (Full Series)
Psycho-pass
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Humanity Has Declined
Ergo Proxy
Akira
Gurren Laggan
Neon Genesis Evangelion
The Last Exile

Additonal Sup Forums material:
Rozen Maiden
Chobits
Initial D
Welcome to the NHK

Any mel Gibson movie

They Live of course

>Lethal Weapon 1 and 2

>white cop and black cop are partners
>there's black cops, women cops and latino cops in their squad
>very obviously anti racist, and anti apartheid

>Robocop

>satire of a dystopian right wing capitalist corporate world

you idiots always think that movies that are making fun of you are actually somehow supporting the right wing agenda