What the fuck is wrong with nigglets?

what the fuck is wrong with nigglets?

Aaaaah, what the fuck is this?

They are white inside. Race is only skin-deep.

And they say blacks don't tip.

just the tip

guess when you cut a BBC in half you get a white dick

>no blood
Fake and gay

Do you have the balls to undergo that white boi?

tf. West Africa is rather fucked but I didn't think it was that bad. Jesus, willingly having your penis shaved off thinking you're a warrior... yeah try that with me and I'm going to invade Sweden just to not have my dick cut off.

Frankly speaking? Nobody cares. The only ones who give a fuck about Christmas are those who'd gladly cog themselves to turn capitalism. They're people who have no self respect and dignity. If that's ok with you, then fine. Don't bother asking me for any help. You're inevitably be going into trouble you yourrself dug yourself into. This will happen, mark my words. Every Christmas, you're diggging a hole lower and lower till the whole hole can collapse into you, cog.

I heard that africa has 99% of the world's top notch video editing people.
No doubt africans edited that with Shittron 7000

Just keep repeating

They are just like us
They are just like us
They are just like us
They are just like us

well they also have a shit ton of rich princes who will gladly share their income with you desu

What happened to the big cocks?

Erectile dysfunction, wow what a beautiful culture!

even little black kid has bigger penis than 90% of /pol
>muh bbc is a myth KEK

>out of all the dicks he speaks about the child's dick
well hello there Mr. Spacey, didn't know you browsed Sup Forums

Each day on pol I question if that's true.

Wtf is wrong with jews and good goys?

they want everyone to be a wage cuck and that's not very nice user

Can someone please explain what is going on?

>well hello there Mr. Spacey,
Don't you mean Mr. Takei?

This is actually redpilled.

>mfw I found out that bourgeois tourists sometimes pay to watch these ceremonies in South Africa

Xhosi circumcision ritual. Die Antwoord did a song about it: Evil Boy. Shit loads of these stupid fucking wogs die of infections from this "manhood" ritual.

Fucking hell who is that, the cock getting cut off was worth it just to see her

who dis?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? They always need to exaggerate everything they do.

Is that in germany aka the capitol of turkey?

These primitive creatures should be removed from civilization and left to their own devices. I strongly suspect that the first indigenous subsaharan African species to develop a system of writing will be bonobos.

... They seem pretty excited about it...

Blacks are lesser beings.

Who is the possessor of these perfect genetics?

Got the balls to bury something hilt deep in you black boi

Well since (((hollywood))) told me that niggresses basically created the space program, this is totally believable

Not real turtleneck removal.
That's just bushman magic cutting the dirt , schmeggmma , cheese, goat/cow dung, filth from bush-niggers never washed BENIS .
Adobe-Benis just like huts.mud,Shit ,piss covering

Xhosa was the same tribe that developed some belief they could genocide all whites... if they just slaughtered all the cattle they depend on for food.

They killed all their own cattle and began dying of starvation in huge numbers

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT Sup Forums?!

Yes, they begged whites to help them all not die from their ooga booga genocide attempt to kill all whites by destroying all their own food.

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT Sup Forums?!

Yep, whites gave them food so they wouldn’t all die.

>real talk

sauce?