Las Vegas nuke threat

Indian man who has previous accurate predictions warns of a nuke that will hit Las Vegas on new years eve. Help me investigate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns
youtube.com/watch?v=_OATS8NR8kA&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a bump of cocaina

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Here's a link to his twitter. He claims Denver and Las Vegas will be hit on new years eve and has apparently been trying the us government to warn them.

mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep

*trying to contact the us government

They can invent time travel but not toilets.

India's fuckin weird.

>nuking Denver
There goes my house value...

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

you are dumb, do you realize that? you're one of the stupid zombies walking around, its not just libs, soyboys and nignogs. it's you.

>hiiii butifel u are so sexy, wowwww!
>good aftarnoon my lov how you are today
>do u think i like to sexy sex?
>OPEN VANGENE OR I SET OFF THE NUKE

I'm 14

Bump

upboats

why vegas outside of this idiots rambling?

We have been duly warned. Go collect your shekels now.

More cicada 3301 shit. Fags

Sandeep...

San is Japanese for 3, Deep for deepest lore... 3 deep... this post ends in 3 ....... whoa.........

Send nukes

Hello pretty

Pls reepond

If this isn´t a troll, this is gonna be the best new years-eve ever.

Las Vegas only has a population of 600k, but millions come for new years eve countdown every year.

pls provid bitch lasagna or no vegas nuke

DON'T MESS WITH FOOTBALL

Sure, but why bomb vegas? like, why not NYC, or more populated areas? I get the tourism makes population surge here but i still feel like it's not a good nuke target (mostly because i'm here)

>Indian man who has previous accurate predictions warns of a nuke that will hit Las Vegas on new years eve.
>Pic related

Please don't stop this one anons. Vegas needs to go. We have angered God and we have to cleanse the country with holy fire or he's going to yellowstone all of us.

Not if Constant Phoenix still has nose.

Probably the best thing that could happen to Las Vegas. Saudi Arabia shot nearly a thousand people there and the people are too stupid to even give a shit. Nuking them would be in the best interest of humanity.

If America is the Great Satan the Vegas if our true capitol. If they hate us for our sinning and degrading women and greed that's the place to do it. I personally can't wait. I swear to God I would push the button myself.

>Indian man who has previous accurate predictions
Fuck off

Vegas is kill. It will happen.

This. Vegas deserves to go. Toronto and San Francisco next pls.

Do milk show bobs or nuke vagene

Less security than NYC

Let's pray together senpai. I work new years eve right on the strip I have no chance of survival.

But desu I think the guy said there will be nukes in denver as well but "they" haven't brought the nukes over there yet while Las Vegas already has the nukes under Darling Tennis Stadium. Two things colorado and nevada have in common: both are blue states that can be easily swayed to red with recent marijuana legalizations. I smell politics involved. Or just project blue beam and they want to the rest of us as slaves

fuck yes, snake eyes

Do you think they went through all that shit just to shill for the ABC agencies? kek

i was just about to roll....checked

And nothing of value was lost
Please be right poo man, the mother of all habbenings is nigh

HOLY SHIT. A PAJEET WHO PROBABLY SHITS IN THE STREET IS ABOUT TO SAVE THE AMERIMUTTS

LMAOOOO

Why did cancer auto change my words? I'm usually not on Sup Forums so i don't get what just happened

hello fbi

Colorado isn't a blue state. Denver is. Boulder is. The rest of the state absolute hates liberal faggots and wants them dead.

fuck you niggers. I fucking hate all you faggots for calling us for what we're not.

Vegas is NOT sin city like the jews make you believe it is. People come here to party, get drunk and go back to their hotel rooms.

not much sin going on you dumb fucks. we should not be on any first tier nuke list.

L.A,NYC,Chicago,Miami,any other city is a better target. fuck you again niggers.

t. las vegan that doesn't want to die of radiation poisoning.

I remember this, and those twitterfags linking every police organization in Vegas. I wonder what happened to this poo that knew.

If we don't answer back after an event like that then I give up hope that we as citizen will
ever do anything about this fucked up government.

We say 3% of Patriots fought in the colonies to free us, but it appears instead of going up
that number has dropped to 0% willing, because we allowed Obama to wipe our country's
peace away without a fight.

It's enraging to know there are problems, point them out constantly, and then the people
who disagree with you use all forms of taboo as ammo to defeat you. Making normies think
they are more tolerant, and free.

>legalized prostitution
>Degenerate gambling addicts
>Rampant alcoholism
>Widespread drug use
Pretty degenerate city DESU

>Denver
Come the fuck on im supposed to be going home on New Years Eve

Cant they just nuke sin city and call it good?

>Sandeep
SANDDEEP
A
N
D
DEEP
> tfw your name sounds like a sandn___er

We ain't talking about Florida m8.

This is probably a good guy CIA account

its been open for years but it just now started spam tweeting about a nuke.

This reeks of undercover agents warning us to get a big enough uproar so that they shut the area down and actually investigate

I lived in Vegas. That place is so fucked up I am surprised that God hasnt graced that valley with a meteor

That would be the happening of all happenings, would be great

>They are destroying vegas to destroy any evidence of the faked shooting and gain huge support for another middle eastern war
2018 will be the last year

Witnessed

I don't care to know when these things are gonna happen anymore. When they do I hope we know
about it before the lights go out, other than that
fuck it. I'm loaded, and can fish well. I hope everyone else was ready.

My God... this is it.

They are going go false flag nuke all of vegas to keep Trump from locking everyone up!!!

Omgggggg!!!!!

Other anons here can just suck of Tyrone behind a dumpster for some protection.

reachin pretty deep for that one mate
>san has literally a dozen meanings in Japanese

crap I just got home night shift but I'll take one for the team and head up there.
b ack in about 30 mins.

>>>legalized prostitution
that's outside Clark County. Not in Las Vegas.
>>Degenerate gambling addicts
Gambling isn't even a problem in Vegas anymore. MGM Resorts International is pushing for "ENTERTAINMENT" and as MGM goes so does the city Las Vegas Sands Corp, Caesars Entertainment, Wynn Resorts.

Welcome to the show is our new motto
youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

They are targeting the new "millenial" generation. That yuppy Seattle-esque tech demographic with big money and prefers to spend money on "experiences" world traveler type of person.

>>Rampant alcoholism
along with the rest of the country fuck you.
>>Widespread drug use
mostly marijuana again like the rest of the country.

the only thing that keeps that "Vegas sin city" bullshit alive is the hollywood Jews and the fact that no one really fucking cares about Vegas enough to look and find out that Vegas is NOT sin city compared to other places.

we're just a giant normie gathering place with nightclubs that close later than anywhere else. even then people come here thinking we're partying at 5AM when in reality everything is closed and done by 3AM

t. industry worker that doesn't want to die on new years.

Don't forget London.

POO NO!!

Oh fuck, that's a shitty time.

Vegas is kill,kek will it

I don't expect half the anons here to know anything about surviving.

Many anons will unfortunately die.

O Fuck nigger! what are you doing

HOLY AHIT ITS Q ANAON !!!!!

Checked
And hope you are around to see 2018 and not a flash/mushroom cloud

Why would I try and stop this?

He is killing vegas, it is in the prophecy and shall be done. Kek wills it now and it will happen.

Rip texas

Wtf are you blathering about???

This.

If legit and does happen: Props to (((them))) for pulling off one of the greatest false flags in history

Why Vegas?? Ideally NYC is wayyyy better location

This.

They spelled Houston wrong, what do they mean by this then? Fuckin' anyone gets bombed in America and the shits gonna hit the fan everywhere.

Checked

>it's over

fallout is real lel

Easier target maybe? NYC is full blown police state and would be difficult.

It's the aryan man doing his duty

I C A N ' T W A I T

What is this pic supposed to be showing?

>that's outside Clark County. Not in Las Vegas.
Not in Washoe either. If you wanna go to a cathouse, you're going to another county.

>Why not Jew York?
I wonder.

Hes a poo in the loo soldier and a Muslim

>Believing Indian street-shitting illiterate witch doctors
I'm not going to pretend this is a new low for the Sup Forums village idiots.

Fucking jungle monkey! You killed Las Vegas!

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_OATS8NR8kA&t=8s

I would expect people, on /k/ and maybe a number here would be fine. It's gonna be the looters from the cities that are gonna be an issue for us here.

Though I'm pretty fucking far away from a city, nothing but woods here, and rivers.

January 1st:

It’s a valid question. There’s millions of ppl in NYC on NYE. I know, I fucken live here

>nuking Denver.
Good - now, let's overachieve, nail the shit-bag Quaker jag, and solve the self-aggrandizing, taco-kraut problem.

>previous accurate predictions
post a link