Seiren

Timeline updated

Now that Tsuneki is confirmed to ruin EVERYTHING she touches (poor Miu had to transfer schools because Slutneki talked her into sneaking into men's bath during summer course), how can Tsunekifags still defend her?

Also praise Ruise!

Other urls found in this thread:

tbs.co.jp/anime/seiren/timetable/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruise a best.

Who even thought it was a good idea to force that literal whore in every route?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

what' you think Miu route point?
new year event with kyoko' club mochi at shrine
i interest manabu isomae and his shrine family

>those updates

Miu didnt deserve any of that, fuck Slutneki

Why are Japanese trucks always driving against red traffic lights?

Friendly Reminder.

>Slutneki
>Compulsive Liar
>Selfish
>Typical highschool queen bitch that craves for attention
>Muh popularity
>She would let any classmate or deer ride her just to prove she has sexual experience
>Smells like a thousand spaniard cocks
>Even Ayaneru thinks she is a bitch

>ayaneru does not approve

Wat. Sauce?

Makoto gives zero fucks

Does this mean Miu's route will involve saving her from such a fate?

Seiren special radio event.

tbs.co.jp/anime/seiren/timetable/
It hasn't updated, what are you talking about?

How can she be so impure?

Re posting the timeline updates from the last thread. There's one line in August that could do with a look over from someone with better moonrune knowledge though. Also, thanks to the user who contributed an August line & December.

August:

Hikari becomes friends with Miu during the Summer Course after borrowing her clothes.

Miu is asked by Hikari to go with her to the men's bath, but they are discovered by Souta.

A rumour begins to spread about Hikari and Miu, the girls who were made to clean toilets everyday as punishment.
(’it is rumoured among the female students that tsuneki and miu were made to clean the toilets daily as punishment.')

Ikuo becomes closer with his first love as they are classmates at the Summer Course. However, he doesn't hear anything of the rumours about Hikari and Miu.

September:

Kyouko begins learning how to knit with the Home Ec Club.

Yukie turns down Araki's invitation to 'play bunnies' and gives up on her romantic feelings for him.

Rumours begin to circulate at Miu's school about the incident where she sneaked into the men's bath. Miu stops attending school.

October:

Miu transfers to Kibitou and joins the Swim club. She moves out from her parents to her grandmother's house so that she can walk to school.

November:

Yoko and Yukie stop going to eat lunch at the terrace as the weather gets colder.

Hikari continues to eat lunch at the terrace even as the weather gets colder because of her pride/stubbornness as the Miss Santa Contest runner up.

December:

Ikuo was shaken after being dumped by his first love during their Christmas date.

Ikuo returns the Inago mask to Shiori at the park without any incident after playing with it ('playing' probably isn't the most appropriate form since he's just using the mask as a means to avoid feeling like shit, but i'll take ιŠγ‚“γ  at its face value)

How come these aren't in the actual website?
Did they backpedal?

>Makoto, stop making that fucking face.

Perhaps it's a problems on your end, timezone issues perhaps? It's a good thing that user posted the updates for you.

Or make her come to terms with her transfer. And sure, now Tsuneki will have a reason to show up on Miu's arc but it also means Tooru could make an appearance when Souta tells her what happened.

Look harder retard

because tsuneki is the hottest and bestest.

Makoto is a good girl

Serious question, why did Hikari want to sneak into the men's bath again?

ARC WHEN

Why you are so slutty Makoto?

S2

soon

She wanted to bathe in water mixed with male sweat and semen. Typical for a slut.

>154849052

Maybe she's next route?

Tsuneki is pure is an undeniable truth.

She's irresponsible, self-centered liar. Thank goodness there is a person who will surely put an end to her depraved activities.

Tsunkei will corrupt her too

In her own arc, it pretty much comes down to:
Getting a rise out of Shouichi.
Saving him the embarrassment of sneaking into the women's bath.
Doesn't want to use the bathroom in her hotel room.
And pic related.

As for the common arc/route, it's all down to speculation really.

Makoto is blackmail NTR material.

I wish Tsuneki had her own show.

No because it seems to imply the transfer won't happen otherwise, and there's probably no other way Shouichi would have meaningful encounters with her, since she's not a student of the same school.

>Shouichi hears the rumor about Miu
>Thinks she's just as big pervert as he is
>Tries to befriend her
Hmmm.

Seiren is Tsuneki's show. She completely invaded all the other routes and got away with everything.

Who is ready for her finale?

>She becomes a clothes designer
>Shouichi becomes a female (male) lingerie model

I am ready for S2 announcement after the credits.

>Amagami's translation project blog hasn't updated in almost 3 months
[worry]

I don't know man.

user, I need you to believe. I can't do it alone.

I'm crossing my fingers for Ruise and Makoto. But Tsuneki ruined everything.

>Miu ends up at Kibito High because you didn't enter Tsuneki's route

T-thanks Takayama.

>Watches Episode 10
"Huh. I wonder why Miu is in Kibito."

>Reads updated timeline
Well I didn't expect that.

Im not sure if this the worth the price we pay for Kyoukos happiness

Fernando here, I want to ride her just like all my amigos did last night.

It makes me sad that Miu gets bullied out of school thanks to Tsuneki, but maybe that's a good thing that she went to Kibito?

Miu can bring down Tsuneki by exposing her lies about the resort.

>rumors of Miu doing lewd things to the vending machine

I like to think that Miu will befriend Kyouko, ending up as an honorary member of the home Ec Club.

And regarding this I think the anime will handle this in a way that no one gets hurt, but I think in the VN this could end up badly and with Tsuneki's reputation in shambles if one makes certain choices.

>Kyouko, Miu, Makoto and Ruise will work together to bring down Tsuneki
>Final blow will come from Tooru winning Ms Santa contest
Tsuneki will never recover.

So did these happen before or after entering Kyouko route?

>Ikuo gets it worse if you don't enter Kyouko's route

See this is why I hate Seiren. Why can't it be like Amagami where all main girls don't hold grudges against each other?

Can you imagine Haruka doing to Ai what Tsuneki did to Miu?

I simply don't get why they're forcing this "tension" between Tsuneki and the other heroines when Amagami had nothing of that.

Now you can add
>Ruined Miu's life.

>Ikuo actually gets the date, on cloud nine, gets utter crushed
>this is considered to be the mainline canon assuming you go for the other 3 girls

This was all a god damn mistake.
I wanted this to be gross escapism, not a reflection of real life

What is the endgame of this series?

Crashing anime.

Deconstruction of Amagami

>No Risa to save Ikuo

Based Hikari. I just love her more and more.

What did she do to Miu?

Read the timeline update.

Why? She's a horrible person

Probably exactly because of this.

t.slutfag

Sluts are best.

>(poor Miu had to transfer schools because Slutneki talked her into sneaking into men's bath during summer course)
When was this explained?

GOD DAMN

Maybe he likes her because of that, just like the people that likes villains.

First arc summer school events played out with Miu instead of shouchi.

Except miu didn't chase out souta.

MUH

I recognise that post!

>Tsuneki will be relevant in Miu's route
Stop it

Read the thread.

>Thought that the only member of the slut squad that would appear in Miu's route would be Yoko who is the least terrible member
>mfw it's confirmed the whole gang is in it

>people blaming Tsuneki for Miu's slutty behavior

Miu is a huge slut and everyone can see that at first glance. She'll yell about how she doesn't care about gross sex till she's red in the face, but she's also the kind of girl who will google pictures of penises for "educational" purposes.
Tsuneki was just the easy way out. She would have gone anyways.
She probably was complaining the whole time about they shouldn't be doing this, but at the same time leading the way.

best girl

tsuneki should have been the mc

then every route she would choose a different dude to bang

Should have shown her hard nipples to chase Souta away.

>Every route
More like every episode

Tsuneki apologists are truly despicable people.

there is nothing to apologize for

I know you are right but people like to blame tsuneki for everything. She does something right they spin it like she is stealing the show of the arcs character why is she ruining this show? Does something wrong why is she ruining this show? You just can't win with these fags. Even though other characters get more screen time they still got Tsuneki on their mind. Miu was here just as much at fault as Tsuneki.

Ruise is ugly

Tsuneki is not stupid, she used Miu's naivety for her own amusement. She's the worst Seiren.

There is more to a character than her appearance, user. Tsuneki might have the looks, but she lacks where it really matters.

I bet Tsuneki will be thinking that when Ruise gets her ass kicked out of school.

>I said stop.

not only is tsuneki hot, but she has the best personality

Ruise has a garbage personality so she doesn't have anything.

There is no higher meaning to that in her arc you could see her bored in the room and she wanting to do something fun. The other user mentioned why they didn't go the girls bath. Its not like she wants to get caught. She probably teased her to go yes. But that is just her personality.