Why are hot girls attracted to cringey beta retards such as this guy?

Why are hot girls attracted to cringey beta retards such as this guy?

They ain't, simple as that.

It's a Anime solely for beta retards who would never have a chance at getting a girl or to self insert as the MC.

Because almost all main characters these days are beta retards. They dont have any choice

They aren't.
That's the part that makes people call this shit "wish fulfillment"

>They ain't, simple as that.
Nice job trying to sound cool on the internet you fucking loser. OP obviously isn't talking about real people.

But to answer the question, wish fulfillment.

this 100%. this kind of narrative is cringy.

Maybe he smells amazing and you just cant tell it since theres no aroma tv.

Plot armored MC can't be beta retard by the nature of his very role.
The comic relief male friend fits more.

>hot girls
name one

Rem

So that cringey beta viewers can self insert more easily.

>rem
>hot

Its self insert bait, trash on the level of SAO

The only isekai shit show i mildly liked was konosuba since it never takes itself seriously

Wish-fulfillment for beta retards.
Though I have to admit, after reading the first novel he's not actually as retarded as, say, Rito from ToLoveRu. He's inexperienced and naive, and I always hate how authors just have a guy who isekai's adjusting just way too well, but that's gotten over with quickly. He is a fucking beta, but that comes with the isekai territory.
I didn't go any further with the story after the first novel and didn't pick up the anime, so hopefully he's less a loser overall over time?

That guy is only a cringey beta retard when that retarded half elf is involved. Otherwise he's alright

>konosuba
stopped reading there

But not neesama!

From their perspective he executes everything perfectly and puts himself in mortal peril to help others, when in reality it's his 27th try at it and he's only risking pain.

He canonically stinks like witch

This. From their perspective, Subaru looks like the most reliable guy you'll ever meet. Except for that one part where he dropped his spaghetti.

He doesn't look like an ugly neckbeard and he isn't fat, that's already a good start if you ask me.

That's... honestly an excellent point. Reliability is an extremely desirable trait in a man, especially in a society like the one he finds himself in

>in shape
>unique (only person in that universe that dresses and acts like he does)
>mysterious (smells like the witch and doesn't know anything about where he is)
>reliable (in their eyes he has saved Emilia, Rem, led the attack on the Whale and defeated 1 archbishop in like 2 months)
>"loser"

really made me think

Its schlock, but it doesnt pretend to be art, and manages to be occasionally entertaining

He's good looking

Emilia is hot but isn't really attracted to Subaru. And Rem is not hot.

This, people need to look into mirrors more often.

>autistic splurg
>bitches constantly
>makes a fool of himself in front of everyone
Truly tickles the cranium

Because they are yasashii.
However, Subaru is also confident as fuck, and that's what chicks dig the most.

Because it's a fucking cartoon.

/thread

>makes a fool of himself in front of everyone
He got his punishment.

>autistic splurg
>bitches constantly

when and where?

Its like you people act like he lashes out at everyone like he did at Emilia that one time.

>only happened once
>had severe consquences
>Emilia much rejected him
>to redeem himself he had to save her from a fucking nuke

again, for them he's far from a loser

*pretty much

>And Rem is not hot.
you must be gay

I think he's hot.

How does one shut-in after getting isekai'd is suddenly able and willing to communicate with other people? Those people are still real people just in funny clothes and different place for him.
He might have trained himself at home to stay healthy and doing stuff by himself like sewing, building models, and cooking as well are required for a NEET.
One thing I dislike the most is when MC is talking some stuff using words from our world and people from parallel world are just like "I can't understand a word you're saying but fine I agree with you let's do a thing I didn't understand and I have faith in you"
If some random dude whom you met only yesterday started saying strange words and talking about some stuff that doesn't even exist in your world you'd think that guy is crazy and stop hanging around him.

He doesn't communicate well with other people. He's sperged out countless times, most notably at that royal meeting.

Not him but Rem is cute kind and gentle but not hot. Her boobs are just making her more cute.

Just because you are/were a shut-in doesn't mean you can't communicate with other people. Many shut-ins can communicate perfectly fine but don't do it because they dislike the society.

It's not perceived by smell though, it's just another way of describing extra-sensory perception.
Anyway not everybody can perceive it.

Did you forget the part where he dropped his spaghetti

by how subaru fetishized her in their first meeting she should be sexually attractive

Rem's attractiveness comes from her being cute not from being hot.

He thinks of them as game NPC.

>How does one shut-in after getting isekai'd is suddenly able and willing to communicate with other people?
He became a shut-in for a particular reason. He was too willing to communicate with other people, and they all found him incredibly obnoxious back in Japan. In the fantasy world, they seem to be more tolerant of his bullshit. Probably because they can blame his quirks on being an ignorant foreigner.

Because he is an immigrant.

All girls crave alien dick.

Well for one the only one attracted to him is Rem. Who mind you is also equally clingy.

The rest find him want to kill him at worst and tolerate him at best. Except for Otto and his adopted daughterus. Even then, his adoptive daughterus also find him annoying as shit.

Arent all dads like that though? Embarassing and clingy?

You can still fuck a cute user. Being adorable is what makes her hot. But being hot is not what makes her hot.

It's also pretty clear that Rem's taste in men seems to be the cute and vulnerable type, something probably rooted in her own insecurities and desire to feel needed and useful.

Well that and a month of Subaru constantly spoiling the living shit out of her. Probably one of a good things about a clingy guy like Subaru is that he'd throw things the equivalent of a festival or convincing an entier mansion to work just to see you smile.

Funny how Subaru's only friend is a social reject along with two of his daughterus. Otto being chased off because after her got slapped by a girl for being a dick he also told a noble's boyfriend that his woman slept with multiple men and made fun of him. Then there is the social recluse who spends all her time reading and a child soldier.

Cringey yes but how is Toyota beta?

Well, of course. Having just one quality she likes wouldn't be enough, or else she'd be spreading her legs for every isekai'd loser who showed up.

Subaru manages to match a good number of traits she admires, and gives her a lot of attention.

im surprised everyone doesnt want to kiss up to him man or woman

What happened to Crusch?

Well to the viewer Subaru comes off beta retard since we see him fail multiple times. But the characters in the show see him as a some Alpha considering that to them he's survive impossible trials on multiple occasions on his first try.

Other than her arm getting chopped off and her memories erased Crusch respects him as a fellow comrade but will still cut him down regardless when the time comes.

That's how things basically start going after knowledge of his feats become more widespread.

Now we just have to wait until the other foot drops and people figure out he's got Witch powers.

Too bad all that effort was a waste when she went up and got wiped from existence.

Its not a waste. He gets to have some happy memories and a connection to hold onto.

Not Roswaal

That's like saying it's not worth it to ever do your best since you'll die someday anyways. He wanted to help her and see her smile and he got it so it's not a waste.

>Roswaal
>Any semblance of a dad

Roswaal is a child abuser at best

Funny how he only gained popularity due to the ones who helped him get there being erased. Like Julius and Rem, which Subaru gives all the credit to.

Sucks that the price of fame is throwing one of your comrades under a bus and your girlfirend dying.

Well, he was already popular for the whale, but you're right that the one who got him there got erased. Kind of a shitty price to pay for getting to be the hero.

At least Rem and Julius can be brought back

I'd rather not get my hopes up in a tragedy user.

Crusch too.

He puts genuine effort into not being a loser so yes. Even taking a year off to train to become better than a normal footsoldier. He also aspires to become a better person over time because of a promise he made.

>He puts genuine effort to be a better person.
Literally every character out there. But sure since he's the MC, the cute girls go to him instead and ignored any other background character that are also puts genuine effort to be a better person.

What an easy life.

The story gets dark but also uplifting
The the indicator that it's not entirely a crapsack world is that Subaru usually gets rewarded when he's being a good person

Well good thing that Subaru has only Rem loving him. Other characters have their own loves.

Subaru kinda doesnt get rewarded. As every reward he got he had a price to pay for it. Despite trying to be a good person he got his magic assholy violated, tortured, dragon aids, friends erased and etc. He sets a goal and acheives it sure but not after paying a really heavy price for it. I wouldnt be suprised that he saves everyone at the cost of getting sealed. Or him being the only one standing in a feild of corpses.

Pretending to be retarded won't work here, retard.

Pretty sure the only girl that loves him is Rem. The other women in Re:Zero are either married or have thier own romances to persue. Except for Anastasia. But she's a jew who loves money so.

Which other character has even been trying to impress any girls, besides Garfiel? And Garfiel does end up having a cute girl like him.

Only problem is that she's probably too cute.

Mimi and Ram have Gaaf who is also bettering himself so I dont know about that. Then there was Fourier with Crusch as well.

>Reinhardt and Felt
>Roswaal and Echidna
>Priscilla and Schult

Are ones off the top of my head.

Betelgeuse and Fortuna

Satella probably wants him BECAUSE he's a cringey beta retard, meaning he's someone who can be fucked with easily.

The two kinds competing for Petra's hand in marriage are ones

I forgot thier names though

Well him and Al i guess. Because Al also got isekai'd into that world and given the same power as Subaru.

His power is not the same, he can negate events willingly, is limited to an area and can decide who remembers

Not the same. Al has a small AOE and can set when and where he respawns unlike Subaru.

Results.
The guy apparently saved some of the bitches, a whole village and even defeated a centuries old, giant monster.

If you only watch the last circle of each loop, you can get what they feel.

Satella is a slut

I'd say it's more a power in the same family as Subaru's, but also clearly distinct.

but user, its not... otherwise... why the fuck are we here? i thought the default status of every user was uncaring nihilism....

But he's getting progressively more respect, friends and allies. I'm confident that he will be reunited with Rem

Can he respawn two seconds earlier with his hand in enemy's chest?
Al can kill Reinhardt (at least once) since it's not an attack per se. Discuss.

cause beta drones cannot insert as alpha male

>denies it's shit for betas by betas
>then claims wish fulfillment
nigga you went full retard

Reinhard can resurrect

see
>Al can kill Reinhardt (at least once)
>(at least once)
Nice reading comprehension, my good man.

They like him because he's hot and also nice and also somehow always turning things too the better. Especially Rem. Rem really likes Subaru.

>Beta
Was he really?

>They like him because he's hot
Just Rem-chan.

Go back to sleep, Rem.