youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
archive.is/MsGRI
twitter.com/Andywarski/status/946769958150787073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post shitpost

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

>..and split my cock open

>..after which my cock was basically torn apart from the strength of the pliers

>..and that's when I slipped and fed my cock into the belt sander. it was the most powerfully erotic experience of my life

3rd for inflated gypsie

SAGE AND REPORT ALL DOXING/RAID/E-CELEB DRAMA & SHIT

> The system could be defined in any number of ways. When trying to predict a peron's, intelligence, attitudes, beliefs, or values, race is a no more useful category than "human"
Empirically false.

> Place of birth, parent's place of origin, position within the social hierarchy, to name just a few, are far more useful variables in this regard
This is incorrect.

> And while "race" is correlated with these and other variables, it has never been shown to cause any of them
For somebody to like to talk about "categories", really he didn't know what the fuck is he talkint about.

> As globalization continues to advance and migration continues to change demographics in all nations, race will become even less useful as a predictive category, and this scare the shit out of race realists
... This category that sholdn't exist but actually work for accurate predictions over populations but is not the causation even if categorization is not an actual event but part of the analysis of an event should be destroyed by forced demographic displacement.

> I could go on forever about this topic, but perhaps the most important thing to conclude with is the fact that while categories we create might not be real, their effects can be profoundly real
We are reaching levels of pilpul that should not be possible

Remember lads, those are the kind of creatures that we are fighting.
Social scientists and posmodernists are a tumurous cancer. I'm sorry Aydin, but Kraut was right on this. Social science is corrupted beyond salvation at this point

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46

HAHA YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME THAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED AS AN ETHNOSTATE BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS HAD AN EVEN STRICTER DEFINITION OF WHITE? THAT'S RIGHT, CHECKMATE RACISTS, TIME TO OPEN YOUR BORDERS TO GUATEMALANS AND PAKIS!

Destiny fags are trying to execute a "Jeff Hollydox" on JF.

They are starting to create a narrative to smear JF.
archive.is/MsGRI

What to do?

Hello /leftypol/. How's your tranny mod?

Ew
We are redpilling the whole sceptic community on race realism, you shilling cuck

Bugmen never learn

sad thing is, I am not even sure he is leftymole

I'm still shocked nobody called him out on that argument, it made absolutely no fucking sense.

Who is this sexy peice of meat?

REMINDER: The fallout from Jim's latest video has already begun

A litteral commiecuck

asking for a friend too

Hey, a-anons.... you d-don't act like t-this, right?

It's also not even true. There were irish, poles, italians, etc in America even before independence. Sure, not too many, but they were still there. Hell, Pennsylvania had a massive number of german people there. The constitution was even presented to them bilingually in german and english for that reason.

And we're supposed to believe that "white" only referred to anglo-saxons? Bullshit, get the fuck out of here with that shit. Nowhere in any official laws, executive orders, the constitution, or anywhere else does it specify that micks, polacks, and other non-anglo-saxon europeans didn't count as white.

who was this forbidden fruits LARP again?

If its red, its a fag.

Reminder that Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person who lives as a video game addict in a video game world by video game norms.

Destiny does not debate or engage in ideas. He and his fans are attempting to score strikes against opponents in a masturbatory e-sport.

mmmh, thicc

BASED KHAZAR MILKY MUMMY DINDU NUFFIN

one of the speakers at killroy, best buddies with based mama

im bouta sage my dick right into your moms cunt

Are you the aussie who posted about pilpul all the time? Dude, relax. Your gonna get a stroke if you obsess over everything.
Want some more commie cringe?

>What to do?
Let it play out and enjoy the laughs that ensue?

>these are the people calling rightwingers inbred, low IQ, non educated etc.

based mammals will come out riding on top of them all

When did this "neckbeard" style of facial hair become a thing among the youth? It's such an utterly unpleasant looking thing.

not sure if i 'want' it, but it seems I am at your mercy here...

Hey gomrats leds deach de nadsis a lesson

thanks user, so she just nixxed her presence, nice

The Jews fear Aydin Sup Forumsadin

>mfw going back and watching the Destiny vs Naked Ape debate.

Jesus christ, this is too much. I can't do this very awesome because my blood pressure just gets too high even having to listen to this fucking guy talk. But holy shit he just kept getting BTFO over and over again

>YO DAWG DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IMMIGRANTION RAISES WAGES N SHIT DAWG ITS GOOD FOR EVERYONE READ THIS STUDY FROM THE CUBAN AIRLIFT DAWG
>actually it's funny you mention that, I know that study and it's not saying what you think it's saying
It was at this moment that Tiny knew, he fucked up.

>rules are meant to be broken
What a silly thing to believe.

I just find it interesting that /leftypol/ only seems to do or discuss anything on their discord servers rather than talking freely and openly like we do. It's funny how you can always check out the actual /leftypol/ board and see how it's fucking dead and they're NEVER talking about any of this stuff there. Because all they do is plot and scheme underhanded bullshit that they can't allow be seen publicly.

Meanwhile the magic of proper Sup Forums is that we can openly discuss and plan stuff and have it still be completely successful.

Time for a fap.
The forbidden khazarfu fruit is tasty.

>actually it's funny you mention that, I know that study and it's not saying what you think it's saying
I actually screencapped his face in this moment I liked it so much
>"Oh no"

that's a nice triss merigold cosplay

The best part of Destiny's existence isn't himself but his sycophants, they even mimic his speech pattern but don't have the required autism to pull it off.

like how Kr*ut constantly goes on about "Cletus" despite he himself being a highschool dropout?

When is discordanon gonna bring more from the kr*utserver?
here

they're a sad and pathetic bunch honestly. Out of all the friend simulators out their, an autistic jew cuban is who choose pay to make yourself feel less alone

there*

he immediately shits himself and tries to get him off lmfao.

is there someone better we can use besides JF? i appreciate his contribution, but he's quite idiotic in behavior, and sometimes struggles to grasp english. he kept incorrectly using the term strawman last night when it wasnt really a strawman at all. then he got into some bitch fest on twitter with that destiny guy and some other people, and sperged out even more looking idiotic. he also just struggled to argue our points against desitiny.

can't someone like jared talyor step forward or kevin macdonald? they'll steamroll destiny and all the other twats. it's becoming quite frustrating.

I don't get them at all. I can't tell when the shitposting about Destiny being an unstoppable force is legit from his fanboys and when it's just ironic shitposting. There's no way any sane individual can see the way he "debates" and claim that he wins anything.

Destiny is right on the evolution of the perceptions of race and I can prove it.

Destiny steamrolls himself.

Umm sweetie you were right the first time

I'm 99.9% sure that @nulls was on Kraut server.

Top Kek.
More conffirmation that Kraut Server was colluding with /leftypol/

He was correcting "their" not "they're", sweetie. Read a book maybe?!

SeeThey're not debating or engaging in ideas. They're video game addicts playing/watching a video game e-sport where you score hits to """win"""

>tumblr
go back to your shithole snowflake.

ufokenwot

looks like a dude. and not even in that degenerate "cute" way. you can also tell she has that kike iceblock/fridge body from these angles even.

True assessment. Of course to be fair, everyone in some way, shape or form exhibits this behavior a little bit. Everyone, to some degree, is fighting for "their side" in a debate and can't help but see it as much.

But as far as matter of degree, Destiny is off the charts with this shit. It's the most blatant example of pilpul I've ever seen. And this guy says he's cuban? I guarantee you he's AT LEAST a mischling of some sort based purely on his behavior.

Nice try Shlomo.

No.

The debate setup theses youtubers use is demeaning as fuck for anybody with any self respect like Jared, you know all those interviews/panels/conferences he does are all pre-planned with the debaters knowing ahead of time the questions arguments that are going to be used.

Kraut must have a fetish for dick destruction or something. It seems like he has multiple stories about having his dick split open in various jobs or sports or from being bullied.

what a disturbed individual.

looks like a proper tranny. fuck off kike.
so then he must challenge these people to that then. there's a reason this is going around in circles forever, because everyone's doing a piss poor job of it. overly dramatizing everything. it's embarrassing really, like schoolyard behavior. jared or kevin do this once properly and they'll silence these skeptics for good.

He admitted to being jewish during the JF debate implicitly by using the first person plural when asked about the jews

>so then he must challenge these people to that then
>he must
>must

Spoiler alert: jews lie and embellish stories. Need I remind you of the holohoax? Some jews were rounded up and put in camps and had to do manual labor, and suddenly it's muh 6 million, muh holocoaster, muh lampshades and soap, muh masturbation torture machines, muh electrified floors, muh pesticide gas chambers, etc etc etc

>dick destruction
the postmodernist's sexuality

>looks like a proper tranny. fuck off kike.
I can fap to that. Sorry, she's just too perfect. A cute degenerate khazarfu.

I'd even give her anal. Oh, why can't I fuck girls like this in real life?

Oh, well... I know, I know.

The neckbeard
The anime
The living in my mom's basement

you're right perhaps. he's probably above all these autism.

It's almost disturbing how Jew obsessed some people get. How the fuck you can go from discussing penile destruction to the Holocaust in one reply is incredible, fucking bravo.

Let me be preemptive:
>i'm not a jew
>i'm not defending jews

If you weren't a brainlet, you'd see the comparison I'm making in terms of jews lying about past events and severely embellishing and making things up to weave an interesting story. Jews did this with the various holocaust tales. Kraut, a self-admitted jew, does this as well when he makes up bullshit stories about his dick getting cut up, or about his mother allegedly beating him up and abusing him, etc. It's just typical jewish kvetching.

To people outside of this little bubble, all this is is some internet autists flinging shit at each other using mildy correct or exceedingly idiotic arguments. There's no reason for anyone with a reputation to uphold to willingly smear themselves in shit in order to correct a few spastics on the internet. People like Jared Taylor really woulnd be damaging themselves to get invilved in such petty stuff.

it is called penile deconstruction, you pleb

And non-Jews embelish stories too for fuck sake, nearly everyone does it in fact. This is why nobody takes the JQ seriously, because people like you make ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING about the Jews, even the most inane shit. Why would anyone take something serious when the people that do take it serious are spending their time talking about how someone embelished a dick destruction story becuase they're Jewish?

Hey retard, people don't take things on Sup Forums seriously because anyone can say anything. Who the fuck cares?

>but everyone does it
And jews do it by far the most egregiously. Just like how you can technically say "well everyone lobbies for their own self interests" when confronted by the existence of AIPAC's control over our politicians and foreign policy. It's disingenuous, to say the least

>this is why nobody takes the JQ seriously
take a hike, kike.

Leave my homeland kike

Don't know if it's because of his kike blood, but he does seem to lie, exaggerate, or entirely fabricate and awful lot.

He also is probably the most obvious example of Dunning-Kreuger syndrome I think I've ever seen, and surrounds himself with people who have the self same delusions.

This entire saga is one of those fucking moments in internet history where the true autism and delusion of mankind (particularly dumbshit liberals) is laid bare

soo... guys... when is Sarnigger of Pakiskkad going down_?

Daily Khazar Milkies for you

>take a hike, kike.
There it is, the old "everything I don't like is a kike".

>what do Jews have to do with penile destruction?

Cock and ball torture is a fetish practiced within the BDSM and homosexual kultur

twitter.com/Andywarski/status/946769958150787073
> people think I'm just trying to make shekels

It is because of his kike blood. He even talks about wanting to boil his enemies in a vat of feces, which is straight out of the talmud

if you know that's the culture on this anime autismo website why do you subject yourself to it if it bothers you? It's not like you have the power to change anything here

Not Aydin.

Is Jim going to fall for Vee's troll shielding?

Circumcision is entirely different to getting bullied until your cock falls off.

See Every eceleb exaggerates and lies, it's why they're ecelebs. Attention whores, the lot of them.

Because I want to, because it's fun.

Penile deconstruction, the Intellectual™ fetish

Confirmed. It's our Almighty Goddess.

HardBastard cucked by Uncle Sup Forums

>Doesn't deny being a kike

yeah, the Goddess of Coal Burning

delete this