Australia records its highest ever immigration rate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5194235/Australia-records-highest-immigration-rate.html

Australia records its highest ever immigration rate – with the population tipped to reach 25 million in months

Australia has the fastest population growth pace of any developed country
The nation's net immigration rate soared by 27 per cent in the year to June 30
Australian Bureau of Statistics expects population to surpass 25 million in 2018

Australia's population is set to reach the 25 million milestone within a matter of months. The Australian Bureau of Statistics estimates the nation adds a new person every one minute and 26 seconds, making Australia the world's fastest growing developed nation. With Australia's population standing at 24,772,437 people as of Tuesday night, the 25 million milestone is set to be reached in 2018.

Australia's net immigration soared by a record 27 per cent in the year to June 30, 2017, compared with the previous year, as 245,400 new foreigners arrived. Sydney and Melbourne are choking with new residents, with the ABS's director of demography Beidar Cho pointing out overseas migration grew by 31 per cent in New South Wales and 23 per cent in Victoria. Both states recorded their highest ever net immigration pace surpassing a growth level last experienced in 2008, the ABS said.

In the year to the end of June, NSW added 98,600 new migrants while Victoria absorbed 86,900 new overseas residents.

Other urls found in this thread:

pc.gov.au/inquiries/completed/migration-population/report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Australia records its highest ever immigration rate
GOOD

what exactly is the problem faggot ?
you are getting legal immigrants who pay taxes.

>less space
>more crime
>lower wages
>it's okay though we can raise taxes

ew

Everyone in Canberra needs to be hanged for treason against the nation. They are actively destroying Australia for profit.

you have below replacement level birth rate.
your welfare state needs tax paying immigrants.

besides even if immigration is halted you will still be replaced by the immigrants already present in Australia.

I don't care about australia "going extinct" and your meme flag is queer. smart people breed when conditions are good not when we are expected to live 8 to a room and slave like asians

Our prime minister is literally Jewish. Does this surprise anyone?

These immigrants bring over their extended families who become welfare sponges and commit crimes - my area is riddled with theft, home invasion, and homicide, which never existed in the past, all committed by foreigners. We now have terror attacks and are having to outfit our police with rifles, so they're costing money in that way too.

>has country in Asia
>getting flooded with Asians
Hmmm that is quite a shocker.

Looks like it’s all or mostly Asians. Wheres the problem?

>my area is riddled with theft, home invasion, and homicide

Wait, but I thought white women love these things, no?
They can get intense orgasm if there is a BBC in the pussy which comes from home invasion.

Asians have almost 0 crime rates.

>you have below replacement level birth rate.
>your welfare state needs tax paying immigrants.
Are you trolling or are you really this dense?
Birth rates are not fixed with immigrants but better economies. Most women say they'd want to have as many kids as the ideal replacement levels require but they just can't afford it.

Inmigrants are welfare monkeys, they don't pay taxes and even if they did they'd also need it.

The problem is the lack of space, infrastructure, and jobs. This benefits government and investors at the expense of people who have to live in little apartments instead of houses and receive lower wage.

if you included council regulations they break, I wouldn't put it past them having the HIGHEST crimerate.

Nigga NOBODY understands council regulations. They vary so much county to county nobody can keep track. I bet you're breaking at least 5 right now sitting on your ass and shitposting at 2am.

Plus the Asian suburbs like Springvale or Footscray are all fucking filthy. The Asians live like pigs, they have no care for their surroundings.

>Immigrants are welfare monkeys, they don't pay taxes
Australian immigrants are not uneducated refugees.
Australian immigrants are are a net positive to the Australian economy.

pc.gov.au/inquiries/completed/migration-population/report

I don't like niggers or gooks

this politician there will nothing that they wont do,they should be hanged and executed publicy.
They are destroying our beutiful nation with inmigration all over the world,the social cohesion is destroyed,the price of house are skyrocketing,there is zero integration each etnick group stay with their own.They have discover chinese spying and bribe our politician buing our land .
We are heading to a disater ,in new zeland at lest they are starting to wake up,a australia first party with only european inmigration must arise

>mostly
the problem is the remainder

Those are not Asian suburbs.
Asian means CHINKS and GOOKS. South East Asian does not belong to Asia, they're not human, it's been proved biologically.

Asian suburbs are:
Boxhill, Glen Waverley, Oakleigh, Doncaster, Clayton (debatable because of poos)

unity is our strenght divertsity is our fucking weakness.We were leaving in the paradise .....

domain name ends with .gov.au
stop reading right there.
not only politicians need to be publicly executed, (((people))) who believe them need to be executed too.

nice try dog owner

yeah but they have no loyalty to this country and would immediately vote for a pro-china political party in australia

I can confirm that only worst chinks come to Australia. The most talented chinks all move to the U.S. and pay heavy tax in California. We amer-chinks even won 12 Nobel prize in recent decades.

America is always the first choice for eb1/eb2 tech immigrations.