Be honest

Be honest.

have any of you actually donated to any political e-celeb's patreon? or bought their merchandise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Jordan Peterson. Quite a lot actually, but I think he deserves it

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

I bought a Bearing T-shirt. I just liked the color and drawing

Muh clean muh room

Hell no

Idiot spotted

I don't follow a single e-celeb or political autist with a patreon.

Feels good

>lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser
>lol but yeah
>flash on twitch
difficult to find out the type of men she likes

why? he's an academic with a job etc? he doesn't need your neet petticash?

thanks for that pasta. I needed a good chuckle this cold morning and that hit the spot!

On a side note it makes me sad I will never give her a pearl necklace....(the ZZ TOP kind)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU

Under capitalism we show support with money. Get out commie faggot

this child should be delivered to Herrn Dr. Mengele , experimental interrogation academy , Auschwitz , Bolland

I bought Doom Guard’s t shirt

no that's what idiots do.

academics have a job and make money through publications and consultancy. an academic receiving donations from youtube videos seems a bit suspect to me.

if you like him, maybe buy his books or buy access to his journal articles. don't just throw cash at him you donut.

Nahhh, I am too frugal with money.

Absolutely not and never will. My friend does though and I always make fun of him for it.

>if you like him, maybe buy his books
I did also

would you donate to scientists/researchers who come up with a cure to cancer or something in the same ilk?

it seems rather off to just give money away to someone you agree with.

I throw like 5 shekels a month to retrostein amd xurious,because i enjoy their Fashwave.

If they weren't funded by the goverment already then maybe

no shill I used to be a big fan of his and watched every video and recommended him to most of my close friends and family, then a couple months ago I started seeing the pattern that OP is depicting and realised how much I was a retarded with all the muh order shit. He's pseudoscience and a meme.

But jordan peterson as an academic is also funded by the government. he has a job at a university and almost certainly does paid-consultancy.

i don't see why you think that you should give him money. do you donate to your favourite politicians and sportstars? do you directly donate to your college professors and your doctor?

(((politicians)))

can't you do the same parenthesis shit about academics.

hell i even saw someone criticise jordan peterson for over emphasising the OT and ignoritng the NT.

no

No. I tithe to my church and give money to people in need I meet in the street or my coworkers. You would be better off investing in your community through volunteer work or donating than e-celebs. It's not even a question.

I donate monthly to Jeff Holiday.

I think that donating to e-celebs is a waste of money.

most of them are just larpers, and a fair number of them glow in the dark.

Mr. Bond, MW, Goldy, Murdoch, Spencer,AmRen.

I donated a lot to pro-gun causes before this so I'm just keeping up my charity but regarding a more fundamental issue.

fuck nooo, why would i?

lol you're a faggmaster bucko, keep sending those shekels! dont forget to make your bed

feel bad for those kids. jesus, i dunno if I could live with myself bringing that into this shithole