"Europe is falling apart because of beta librulss!! Muh aryan ancestral homeland is being invaded by brown people!!"

>"Europe is falling apart because of beta librulss!! Muh aryan ancestral homeland is being invaded by brown people!!"

bump

Fuck off Soros. You suck. Go away.

>Fuck off Soros. You suck. Go away.

>"Europe is falling apart because of beta librulss
Where is the lie?

Do you honestly think a single one of my family members fucked a nigger? Are you out of your mind?

Reminder that shareblue propaganda is shareblue propaganda.

Has science gone too far?

[ ] YES [ ] NO

They are projecting the fact their countries won't have white people in them at all in the next 20 years on our white utopia. Ignore mutt posters.

>same mind
>controlled by ZOG

test

Oliver Willis' beloved mommy was a whore

nice cringy boomer meme lmao

So Europe being invaded by Muslims isn't a concern?

Bulgaria... former roach colony of Ottoman Empire... I'll get back to roach rape babies in a sec...

LOL do we need to have a talk about EURASIAN FACE and who the term applies to, Pekka?

Great post. You add so much real conversation to this board.
>sarcasm.jpg

Whiter than you Muhammad

>sarcasm.jpg

>the original Amerimutt meme

Not to the people unironically pushing anti-white, Soros/Brock-funded propaganda, no. It's what they want.

It's projection. Point at europoors and laugh when they post mutt memes.

stop with that /ptg/ tier paranoid complaining, you just make people want to spam these memes harder. They're angry specifically at sounding faggots like you. If you're going to waste time in these threads, make fresh oc, let the meme produce something practical.

Pretty much this, I can always tell when the offices in DC open cause the amerimut meme gets spammed non stop for hours lately

haha triggered
holy fuck the OBSESSED meme really is true; america really is the most important, #1 country
keep spyin' on us buckos

>It's projection.
Are you trying to say that we're the ones with 56% whites and that we're projecting this to your 95% white heaven? Is there any bounds to mutt delusion?

Go ahead mate

hahahaha X isnt white amirite guyz!

I live in a city thats probably bigger and more important than your entire country

Whiter than you Muhammad

Be quiet you third world, poor-peasant.
Don't breathe in the same room as me.

Europe is just North Africa.

>Only the whitest nations spam mutts memes!
These old ones were better than that copy pasta garbage.

>paranoia
So shareblue isn't funded by the people who literally fund it?
>you sound like reddit
Yes, reddit is a bastion of pro-white discourse, amirite, fellow evil nazis?
>fresh oc
>like my ancient fingol

>hahahaha X isnt white amirite guyz!
If x = 44% of america, yes

cringe

>when you have an entire folder dedicated to mutt maymays because the USA upsets your ass on a daily basis

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

autistic underage see -->

>So shareblue isn't funded by the people who literally fund it?
No, its literally funded by the people who literally fund it, and water it wetted by the wettest water that is wet...

Are you living in a home for special people? Look, if you want the meme to go away, mutate it into something they dont' like. Its all angry spergs. Once you flip the meme on them they cry about being bullied by americans and stop. Every time.

They're jut doing this because they got shit on for not being white at some point, and it traumatized them.

DAMN! It is like looking in a mirror.

>Bulgaria
>white
pick one

I have a folder of them. KEK!

because they upset you.

Man, shills out in full force today.

>when your continent is so full of Muslim and nigger dick that your white population will be extinct by the next generation so you post mutt memes on a bhutanese tapestry board to vent the destruction of your civilization

>implying its not

nice falseflag you peasant fuck
o b s e s s e d

wruaargrhhr

>Are you living in a home for special people

DAS RITE WHITE BOI! We fenno turks ain’t white. Prepare your bitch ass self for domination by the jotun ice giants.

xd

I think you forgot your proxy traitor.

>non-white in one generation
>elected for the person who's doing it to you AGAIN

t. king mutt

>because they upset you.

White boi mad he can’t have our turk genes.

>Literally admits to being a mutt

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>king of europe

White boi prepare your bitch ass self to serve your jotun masters.

>if you think these anti-white memes are cancer, post anti-white memes against other white people
I know it's just for giggles, but you'll have to do double duty on this one, famadalailama.

Whiter than you Mohammad.

Western Man is a proud but tragic figure because, while he strives and creates, he secretly knows the actual goal will never be reached

europe is literally falling to the orcs right now and you faggots are posting epic memes

Okay rice lover. What ever you say

/thread

This proves the old meme: The Left Can’t Shareblue Propaganda

>1100AD
>king of Europe

What the fuck is wrong with american education? Is it the mutt genes contaminating the IQ to nigger levels?

I don't see any orcs around here nigga. Its pretty comfy here. On the other side Chiraq and Detroit don't look so bright.

You be farming rice on the field everyday for us white boi.

sick thread

I can't understand non-white in a generation. Can you speak a real language?

American food contains dangerious levels of lead which causes brain damage.

This thread is now officially a Europe vs. America thread, banter allowed

I can taste that salt

t. beta liberal

Amerimutt memes are great because we've got some faggot so butt blasted he's making a ton of ugly ass oekakis. Seriously some fucking effort going into this forced meme. Only mongos and Pajeet are reposting these.

This thread is the botnet trolling itself. Another failed CIA project.

Only to weak girl brains
Real Americans inject themselves and their friends with lead and become stronger from it.

I am surprised your taste buds have survived the lead + estrogen diet.

This thread is a continuation of America's war on Muslims.

>"Europe is falling apart because of beta librulss!! Muh aryan ancestral homeland is being invaded by brown people!!"
He's not wrong.

even niggers dont want shitty bulgaria

SHART

Im suprised you survived the walk home from your boyfriends. With all the Muslim out harassing gays in Europe and all, I was worried about you.

WHOM DO WE SERVE ?

>My country is getting invaded by Muslims
>Better call Americans mutts

I like it the way it is. Btw, 2040 is sooner than you think and by then you will be minority. Bright future ahead, Jamal.