How do I discuss race realism with people?

Recently I was talking to a friend of mine about how races are different in more ways than skin colour and used examples such as IQ, physical differences as in appearance and ability.
However my mate dismissed anything I said as made up hate and we are all the same and even if there are differences why does it matter.
How do you talk to these kinds of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8
jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/221043/survey-jewish-men-likely-marry-non-jews-wives-likely-convert-judaism/
forward.com/news/192698/jewish-woman-is-new-face-of-intermarriage-pew-stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do you talk to these kinds of people?

You dont !

Show them the study on Ashkenazi Jews having higher average IQs and the theories for why this is that involve their diseases and history.

This confuses the shit out of Leftists because theyre so used to saying positive things about jews, but if they accept the argument the implications will eventually occur to them.

show them the episode of House where Dr House gives the racist black man the heart medication. Or have him talk to anyone who actually looks at human brains for a job.

This image always freaks people out.

Start by not talking about the white race.

None at all, discuss racial facts and differences in other races.

If you mention whites all will go to shit.

this is good advice

I mentioned how Jews are the smartest and he was straight up aggressive like why does it matter? What’s the point in knowing these facts etc I was like well if your Jewish wouldn’t it be smarter to mate with other Jews to keep high iq and he was like that’s just hate full and encouraging segregation etc. was a laugh.

tell him that labradors and pitbulls are the same subspecies.

>and he was straight up aggressive
I've noticed this is one of the only contexts in which numales display aggression. I assume it's because they know they have the weight of an enormously powerful social sphere backing them up so they get to release a bit of that repressed aggression that feminism makes them think is toxic masculinity.

>How do I discuss race realism with people?
you dont.
you need to focus of your similarities

Do you know who else thinks that averages and collectivism has anything to do with how you should treat individual human beings? SJW assholes. The counter to SJW collectivism is not more collectivism.

Start by getting him to watch a documentary called "Things We Won't Say About Race That Are True" - it's made by a Black Leftist, so he can't dismiss it as "White Supremacy"

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

It doesn't touch much on biology, but it will snap him out of his knee-jerk Political Correctness - which is what needs to happen before he can look honestly at biology.

I would suggest not discussing it, as you are presenting yourself. Which is to say 'informing or lecturing them'. Instead, ask leading questions.

before he even gets five minutes in he says jews are rich and powerful lol

Hide. Your. Power. Level. You. Fucking. Idiot.

Keep showing them crime statistics of blacks along with news articles of basketball Americans chimping out

I think you have to first consider whether the person you are talking too is intelligent enough to be "woken up." A lot of the people I encounter are just low functioning pleasure seekers who behave in predictable manners, the term "npc" is apt if not overly autistic sounding. I honestly don't think you can get these type of people to see the world as I is, and if you did, to what end? They will beither unable to do anything about it, and will likely just get depressed.

youtu.be/UemYWAqGui8

Through memes

Lefties hate Jews and Israel m8.
Jews are /ourguys/ according to god emporer Trump.

I'm glad pigs are allowed to lie to me and take advantage of it more furiously than when they jack off to pictures of little boys. This makes it easy to establish their lack of credibility in court.

Thats why more and more jews take take a shiksa. i want my kids to be healthy. even if it means less IQ points ^ ^

Ask em why Blue birds don't mate with crows?
or why Oak trees don't pollenate fir trees?
or sperm whales dont hump killer whales?
or why crocs dont fuck gators?

Your women are actually choosing goy men at a higher rate than your men are choosing goy women, at least in the USA, for the past couple decades.

Do nazis want to purge everyone with sub 100 iq or just the browns? Do they want to kick out asians and Indians that outperform whites by several metrics in USA?

If the answer is yes it was never about intelligence or social performance to begin with.

Don't bother the NPCs. You'll waste all your energy trying to wake them.

Wrong.

"Jewish men more likely to marry non-Jews; Wives more likely to convert to Judaism"
jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/221043/survey-jewish-men-likely-marry-non-jews-wives-likely-convert-judaism/

Also, Here in israel many israelis marry a non-jewish russian women.

forward.com/news/192698/jewish-woman-is-new-face-of-intermarriage-pew-stud/

It's not like they're flocking en masse, the rates are roughly the same, but what i said is true

Start with crime statistics and traits like:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Telling someone that 5.5% of blacks carry a gene that make the rest of blacks look really bad statistically isn't really racist.