Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake

dumping

Is this bimonthly?
It wasn't that long from the last dump.

weekly

>Weekly
My god, that's a lot of thick.
Guy is a worker.

Is there ever going to be some proggress?

last page

Probably not

no

NTR

>moonrunes

Weekly, even when it wasn't on weekly shounen sunday.

Wheewwwwh

All teasing manga only shows some developments in the series' last 10 chapters, and that's the author is actually ending the damn thing in his own terms, I've seen canned works try to come up with a conclusion in just 2 chapters out of nowhere.

Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

He is summoning a translatorfag, a previous thread last week was successful in this regard.

I feel like this series needs a new writer asap.
The are is amazing but the story hass been stagnating for far too long.

RAWs are up to 50+, the only developments are Amano getting a bit thicker and her rival making more relevant appearances.

dumping

Also TL user, I'd be fine with 4 chapters per week

6 Volumes of teasing is literally nothing by japanese standards.

>Amano getting a bit thicker
That's my kind of character development.
I didn't notice it in this last chapter. If anything, she looks a tiny bit smaller here than in previous chapters.

dumping this may be a little slow by the way

Dumb thick girls are the best.

So does she like the MC romantically or is she just a baka?

TL user, please translate what's written in top right and middle right panels

and top left here

Typical childhood friend crush.
She might win since she is the main girl this time though, once the guy realises that intelligence is overrated.

Dumb thick girls is a two-edge sword, one side makes it pure breeding material, the other side makes it pure netorare bait.

>the other side makes it pure netorare bait
Only in doujins.

She likes him very romantically but can't be frank about it, due reasons such as she doesn't herself as an atractive person and isn't serious about her studies, she was a tomboy since they were little and he admires (it's not clear if romantically) a very ladylike girl who is academically smart, he aspires to score higher and higher on exams to one day enter Toudai.

and top left here

Bait for doujins exactly, I should have made myself more clear, like Okusan all doujins Amano will ever get will be netorare or plain rape.

>Actually aware and conscientious of the fact that she's about to expose herself.

This isn't the Amano I know.

and translate this

Well, some of the problems that come from this are the mentalities of the characters. MC sees himself as a loser and doesn't want to hurt Amano's social standing by talking to her or interacting with her at school. Amano tends to overreact and inflicts violence on the MC with her being too open all the time. These along with the smart girl MC has a crush on are the obstacles in the way. Really ironic in the mentality of the MC since Amano's friends are cheering the hell out of the childhood friend route to develop.

Too baka to do anything about it and she doesn't have jealousy.

>and she doesn't have jealousy.
She is jelous of the flat smart girl though.

It's more of an ecchi manga than romance
So progression never

But not in a romantic "Maa-kun is my Maa-kun" sense.

and top panel, that one word on the left

THICC
Waiting for tanslation.

Just got back. Gimme a bit to get settled first

sure

He is here

PFFFFFFFFFFFF..........
*unzip dick*

He has been summoned!

bottom right (if it's important, I'm not sure)