Age of consent is against nature

Daily reminder that it's completely natural for healthy men to desire and fuck fertile women, even if those women are under 16 years old. After a woman has had her first periods, she is fertile and able to get pregnant, so nature has given males green light to pursue and take them. Age of consent is just a social construction and in direct opposition to the natural order of things. However, it's a GOOD social construction because it would be bad for the long-term health of the civilization and the women themselves if we allowed adult men to seduce and fuck women under 16. Just like unconstrained hypergamy, sexual freedom and 90/10 rule are natural but bad for civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false
books.google.co.uk/books?id=PTECAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA579&dq="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7OWQmKTYAhUSJVAKHUvMD3kQ6wEIKjAA#v=onepage&q="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&f=false
youtu.be/psEDbWdAoGg
thelaboroflove.com/articles/at-what-age-do-teens-become-fertile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Medical data shows otherwise. Sorry Pedophile, but I'd add you to a watch-list.

A reason why 30 yr old women try to look 16. Thats when women are most desirable to men.

Ok pedo

OP BTFO RIGHT OUT THE GATE

>(((medical data)))
I've never seen such a vague retort to such a claim

It's natural for men to desire literally everything. But their desires putted in action might be harmful to society.
Loving guns doesn't make you a serial killer, and loving girls doesn't make you a rapist.
It's sad that most people so retarded that they can't distinguish between these 2 basics ideas.

If we go with the medical data argument, OP just has a medical condition, that’s all.

Arnow, B., Relationships Between Childhood Maltreatment, Adult health and Psychiatric Outcomes and Medical Utilization. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 65, (2004)

Read it.

>doesn't post medical data

That's fine mate as the law is changed to allow me to beat the living shit out of anyone who tries that with my daughters. You're all about following our natural instincts so that's fair, right?

>However, it's a GOOD social construction because it would be bad for the long-term health of the civilization
If this is the case, why are you bothering with the first part of your post?
Why would you even give consideration for the "nature" part of it if you already know it is bad for our civilizations, what point are you trying to make?

it was done to limit teen pregnancy bro

our drinking age was made 21 due to all the drunk driving

Teenage childbirth it's correlated with low scholarity and depression.

>inb4 I just wanted to fuck not make them pregnant.

No shit degenerate

Eat poison berries because they're natural but bad for you

daily reminder that any sex with the permission of the girls father is rape

Allah-u Akbar, brother! speak the truth!

This idiot is literally the type of guy who thinks any man is going to be okay if his underaged daughter dates him.

And why are you attracted to children in the first place? You realize they don't have developed brains and are easy to take advantage of aka where most of the studies regarding childhood abuse comes from.

Above that, can you not get laid to women in their 20s who are literally at the peak of their sexual market value? Oh that's right, you cant.

This topic is ridiculous, so I assume a slide thread. Sage and off to search the catalog for whatever is being slid. Hi share blue.

>Ages 14-16
>Your childhood years
Pick one.

correlation != causation

Sheeeeiiittttttt
Consent is against nature.

only if i'm allowed to shot you to death as I fuck your daughter you chemically imbalanced psychopath. It's very weird how people like you tolerate the fact that your daughter is having sex with someone unless they are above a certain age. you are just like a fag hater.

If there's grass on the field it's OK to play.

Flag checks out.

>Age of consent is just a social construction and in direct opposition to the natural order of things.
we all predicted that normalizing pedophilia would be next on the liberal agenda.
go die in a fire muhamed al-podestamolesta

Until she is married she is his property
The idea that women can consent to anything is retarded

Like you would let your 16yo daughter get plowed by a 40 year old fat fuck, not that your virgin ass would ever have a daughter lel.

Funny how you call him a psychopath yet you casually mention having sex with someone while killing another. Very telling.

>all relationships in B.C. were essentially bad for society
>we somehow survived

lol ok

Literally this. I'd shoot the guy too.

These pedophiles are not okay with their daughters having sex with older men but have cognitive dissonance and think they can have sex with underage girls

Their rationale:
"but its duh cleanest sex"

>Teenage childbirth it's correlated with low scholarity and depression

Yes, I agreed, that's why I said it's bad for civilization. It's still natural, though.

Medical data can't show that it's unnatural, faggot, only that it has bad effect on people/society, which I already agreed about.

I would not want my 16 year old daughter have sex with anyone that is not her husband

leaf on fire.
you're alright leaf. we'll make an exception for you on the day of the rake

re-read your post mister retard, read it slowly

>Calls me a faggot

I'm not arguing to have sex with underage girls, now am I?

*without
are you happy now

I assume when you say "you" you're referring to OP and not me. But yes. Children are not women. Men do not fuck children. Sick weirdos prey on children. This while topic is stupid and OP needs to sort himself out regardless of whether he believes his word salad post.

why would having sex with underage girls make you a faggot?

well it s better to be a pedo than a flaming faggot

isn't it gentlemanly to give the bitch a few years to figure out how her shit works first?

>bad for civilization. It's still natural

Shit I forgot that civilization was a gift from the higher beings.

You are garbage. Kys

>shithole flag
>of course it's a pedo
color me surprised

Euro OP right again.
Amerijews will flood the thread with muh (((18))).

Because only weak faggots pray on children. Oh, and don't get me started on cases of gay foster parents molesting their kids.

Young marriages have always been the exception to the rule. Hesiod, the most ancient Greek writer, says that a woman should not be married until she is at least four years past puberty. Plutarch says that Spartan women were to marry "not when they were small and underage for wedlock, but when they were in full bloom and wholly ripe" (Life of Lycurgus). Tacitus informs us that the standard practice among the ancient Germans for both men and women was to marry at 25. (Germania.) The average age of marriage in 1900 in Germany was 27.8 for males and 25.5 for females; in the U. S., 27.6 for white males and 23.9 for white females (Haines, 1996). In France, in the early 19th century it was 30 years for males, 26 years for females.

The average age of marriage in England from at least the age of Elizabeth to the Victorian era was about twenty-five for both sexes.

Marriages with young people were so rare that, in the year 1839 (to take an example at random) there was not a single marriage in England contracted with a person of either sex under the age of 15. Read it for yourself here:

"... According to this table there were under 15 years, none for either sex."

books.google.co.uk/books?id=YicgAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA277&dq="average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="average age of marriage"&f=false

19th century Prussia: "Thirty-five is the average age of marriage in Prussia, and, where the land is much divided, the peasants never marry before 32. Nor does the habit of late marriage increase immorality, for, apart from the larger towns, Prussia is among the states of Europe characterized by fewest illegitimate births."

books.google.co.uk/books?id=PTECAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA579&dq="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj7OWQmKTYAhUSJVAKHUvMD3kQ6wEIKjAA#v=onepage&q="thirty-five is the average age of marriage"&f=false

The current age of consent is completely arbitrary and well past puberty
Also why do people seem to have a problem if the man is an adult
Why is it OK of two 15 year olds to have sex?

Yeah I was referring to OP. Sorry about that if I wasn't clear.

I dislike pedophiles greatly. They aren't attracted to fully developed women. Nah. They need to go after the kids and they rationalize it to themselves.

Thank you for summarizing my post, comrade.

Don't compare pre-historic times to modern times too much. If we let girls under 16 freely fuck with adult men in this all-you-can-fuck-buffet of the (((current year))), it would be disastrous for the long-term health of Western civilization. Autistic user who apparently can't read already posted a nice source: >You're all about following our natural instincts so that's fair, right?

Do any of you fucking tradcuck idiots fucking know how to fucking READ? I literally said "However, it's a GOOD social construction because it would be bad for the long-term health of the civilization and the women themselves if we allowed adult men to seduce and fuck women under 16".

First of all, desiring sex with fertile women is not pedophilia. Second of all, I'm not trying to normalize anything. Go back to Plebbit if you want to deny your nature, fucking soyciopath.

little bit yeah

Still best vag ever when i was from 19-23 banging 16 and 17 years old. Should of knocked at least a few up to secure my bloodline back then.

>Because only weak faggots pray on children.
I already said you should get the consent of the father in ALL cases
Doesnt matter if the girl is 13 or 30 she is not capable of making decisions herself

Finally, someone speaking some sense in this thread.

At 16 years old they are horny for sex and in full cocktease mode, which you would know if you didn't stay a virgin til 30.

i dont understand this whole "waah, why cant i do things in this place i do not own, waah" shit. If you think its okay to fuck kids, move somewhere where its okay to fuck kids and shut the fuck up.

Rape and murder laws are against nature too.

Where did I argue for having sex with underage girls? Point me to the relevant part. Oh right, I didn't.

>leaf

How is this relevant to the thread?

If you see pedophiles everywhere, you probably are one yourself. Also, I'd suggest you pick up a dictionary and learn the correct definition of pedophile.

>having a relationship with a >18 year old girl
FFS, women are annoying enough already. I'd rather light my pubes on fire than listen to some girl babble on about who said what at school and which Disney show has the cutest boys just so I could get in her pants.

5 year old can get pregnant.
A female to male.can get pregnant
What did god mean by this?

youtu.be/psEDbWdAoGg

Just more proof that nobody reads the post or if they do, their IQ is not sufficient to understand the content.

>HOWEVER, IT'S A GOOD SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THE LONG-TERM HEALTH OF THE CIVILIZATION AND THE WOMEN THEMSELVES IF WE ALLOWED ADULT MEN TO SEDUCE AND FUCK WOMEN UNDER 16

>HOWEVER, IT'S A GOOD SOCIAL CONSTRUCTION BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THE LONG-TERM HEALTH OF THE CIVILIZATION AND THE WOMEN THEMSELVES IF WE ALLOWED ADULT MEN TO SEDUCE AND FUCK WOMEN UNDER 16

>sex with fertile women
>raping 12 year olds
pick one and only one muhamed
>inb4 muh pedophobia
why are muslims and liberals so devoid of morality?

Correct. So is monogamy/marriage.

>ALLOWED ADULT MEN TO SEDUCE AND FUCK WOMEN UNDER 16
Why should we allow 16 year old boys to fuck them either?

But the whole problem isn't that they're too young.
The problem is that they're fucking more than one man.

go away Ahmed. Being attracted to children isn't normal.

Yeah I'm certainly a pedophile. Makes sense considering I'm 1000% against the concept of older men fucking underaged girls.

The reason laws are put in place to prevent adults from having sex with underage girls is to prevent pedophilia, which was done as a medical and societal agreement in western countries. There's nothing to argue for it.

Perhaps not directly asking her dad to fuck her, but I agree you should meet her senpai before ducking her if you actually love this woman. That's another thing this board generally ignores due to all of the glow in the dark sociopaths so eager to discount love, as they themselves are incapable of expressing it, and so want to molest kids for their own subjective pleasure. Key word being want, i.e. desire which is illusionary. But they believe it and justify it some how...
I also would like to point out that many pedos like kids because they themselves are over-grown children.
Remove all pedos form the third dimension.

Sorry < 18 y.o.

>Being attracted to children
Any man that says he is not attracted to 14 year old girls is a liar

>being attracted to baby faces

Nigger you can fuck 16 yo girls nowadays with their consent.
Earlier than that is creepy, and if you are over 25 stick to 18+

So girls just magically become attractive at 18
Also were you attracted to 14 year olds when you were 14?

Tits don't grow overnight

there should definitely be an age of consent tho

Why are Belgians so devoid of intelligence and so full of emotions? I didn't advocate "raping 12 year olds" at any point.

The whole point of this thread was to point out that no matter what moral-panicking normies and tradcucks spout, healthy men with normal T-levels will desire girls younger than 16 and that it's completely natural and there's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act on that desire.

So when I was 15 and I fucked my 14 year old girlfriend, I wasn't normal? Oh fuck, my whole life has been a lie. I thought I was a normal man but instead I'm a childfucker :(

*Well-developed 14 year old girls

>missing the point of the thread this hard

You are the 902nd poster in this thread to do this because your emotions are boiling. Why the fuck did I even bother?

And speaking of slide threads
WEINERS EMAILS OUT TODAY
Expect lots of bullshit threads like this and shilling. Popcorn time gents, Kek wills it

Attraction is safe from a distance. However if you know her age and you persist, you're still creepy. What's wrong with fucking women your own age?

>property damage is rape
libertarians are so fuckin laughable

That's the point, you autist.
I am using my flag for good.

nice share, got more?

Monogamy against nature law, is not true at all. There's plenty of species that proves you wrong.
>Gibbons
>Wolves
> Beavers
>Shingleback skinks
>Barn Owls
>Bald eagles
>French angelfish
>Octopods
>Swans
>Prairie Dog
>MACARONI PENGUIN
>Seahorse
That was a quick google search. So stop talking out of your ass.

>Why the fuck did I even bother?

Because you want to fuck 14 year olds?

mommy

after his first ejaculation a man is fertile. So why do you bother about teachers or catholic priests who fuck 13 or 15 year old boys?
Why don't you allow gay men or straight women to marry 11 year old boys then?
lol

On point user.

Literally this^^^

I already agreed about this in the OP.

The whole point of my OP.

You are correct. I should have said "life-long monogamy".

Sure I do, just like any other healthy man with normal testosterone levels. But I don't and I won't because it's illegal and because I'm a human so I understand the long-term consequences it would have.

Wrong but nice try.

>Fertility for boys is more difficult to detect. There is no major event, such as starting menstruation, that boys go through that says, definitively, that they are fertile and could conceive a child

thelaboroflove.com/articles/at-what-age-do-teens-become-fertile

Wrong. See above.

MOMMY MILKY GIVE ME MILKY
I'VE BEEN GOOD BOY GIVE ME DRINKY
SUCKY NIPPLE SIZE OF PINKY

IF NO DRINKY I WILL SHOUT
VERY LOUDLY STOMP ABOUT

I AM HUNGRY FOR MY TITTY
STARING AT ME FLESHY PRETTY
OPEN UP FOR NOW IT'S DRIPPY
WASTE OF MILKY LET ME LICKY

Is not about the body and the pregnant capacity.
is about her mental and mature mind. A girl under 16 is not ready in our society to be a mother. Respect the children and the family.

ahmed, do you now the difference between pedo and adult man?Both will find 14yo old attracitive, but only pedo will act on it, because adult man understands she is just a child mentally, physically she needs to develop a bit more and won't be able to support him as a life companion and bear/take care his children as a adult woman would.anyone who thinks sex with 14yo old is justified because he finds them attractive and has urges is brainlet with no self-esteem and lack of empathy+ inbred iq.sounds like shitskin definition, you should be taken out of our society.I for one would be fine with forced labour and concetration camps for you+castration obviously.at least some good will be out of you.

Firstly, how old are you?

LAZY COW
GIVE ME MILKY RIGHT FUCKING NOW

"fathers should give consent to minors so they can have a sexual relationship with adult men"

so sweet. like a cream filled donut, right?

>Be 27
>Rent a room from sister in her house while going to Uni nearby
>Sister also has mom & daughter living there
>Mom is in her 40's
>Daughter is 14
>Daughter is super well developed and hyper sexual
>Openly flaunts herself at you and does shit to tease you
>Walks in on you in the shower
>Walks up to you while your getting pans out of bottom cupboard and bends over so her ass is literally within 6 inches of your face
>Look around super quickly to make sure no one is around and sniff her ass from behind while shes bent over
>Rockhard
>This happens constantly
>Shes constantly giving you hugs
>You know you have to move out or your going to end up fucking her
>End up finding another apartment and moving out in 3 days
>Be happy your escaping this trial by fire but also sad this isn't the 1800s and you couldnt just fuck this little nymphets brains out like you and her both want

I feel like I'm living lolita, don't ever tell me girls under 16 aren't sexual. These girls know exactly what they're doing.