One Piece

Leave pudding to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOlO2wJhE9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will this alliance last?

They'll be lucky if it even lasts till the end of the wedding.

Leave the Vinsmokes to me!

Leave Kaido to my nigga Zoro.

>implying nami, robin, chopper, or brook will ever get a fight again

Carrot is going to fight pudding. And the next arc they'll introduce another temporary character to steal the spotlight, and then another, and then another. Those characters are forever relegated to comedy relief and maybe using one attack on some fodder enemy

leave bride be me

Leave Loki to me

Soon.

Did you somehow miss how Brook achieved one of the main objectives of this very arc arc? Sure, he didn't have any longer one-on-one but it's hardly beng comedy relief or fodder fighter.

It's going to be the story of David v Goliath, isn't it?

Usopp defeats Loki, becomes a Hero of Legend (again).

Can't wait for Elbaf. It'll be an Usopp Arc.

>fightfags
these are the type of people we share a thread with

>Can't wait for Elbaf
Same here. and it'll be at least a 3~4 years of WCI and Wano ride till we get there ;_;

Better than shipfags if you ask me

> No Nami, no carrot

Sexist

It's a shame that the thing was off-screen (although, it's an easy to imagine affair), but it gave us a great panel and yeah, something as crucial for the series as that objective.

As much as I hate people who come in thinking OP is mindless fighting, it beats shipperfaggotry like mentioned.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Leave meme filtering to me!

won't be seeing you again

Not him and not a fightfag but there is something legit in what he says. After Enies Lobby, the only time Robin didn't play supporting role was Poseidon reveal, and even then it was just hype for the future. Nami and Chopper have gotten some focus in PH, Zou, and now, but I can understand people expecting more from them.
I actually like supporting characters getting more love than pre-TS on average, and I like the rest of SHs more than these 3, but they could use some more attention.

I doubt Zoro knows either

>something Nami said in canon already in the past
>meme
Pic related

Luffy~~~?

Year of Jinbe's death

Leave everyone to me

>Implying Ceasar won't be the tenth Nakama

He probably my favorite character that Oda has created.

This whole thread is just memes

It's off as soon as soon as they all get to their respective ships, expect as soon as they get back to their ships for backstabbing to start... probably even before then!

Leave Dragon to me!

>Leave Shanks to me!
FTFY.
BB already has all the shit he needed from Dragon.

is this your first time

they already failed and they didn't even TRY to get him

What was even Capone's plan with just two gun dudes and no Ceasar

Baltigo was destroyed bro.

BB took their weapons and quaked all their shit.
He got what he needed and left.

CPDipshits showed up too late and the BB's dodged a cannonball or two on the way out.

>ebaf

There will be no elbaf, they'll just appear with hajrudin at the final battle.

>wanting nothing to happen for hundreds of chapters

You like post time skip too don't you faggot?

>Red-Hair Shanks

Funny how they were minding their own business plotting against Shanks and Urouge sends Kaido straight down onto their hide out which ends up fucking their whole shit up.

Urouge is Shanks Nakama CONFIRMED.

>Leave Kaido to me

speaking about giants, is >pic related a possible member of Hajrudin's crew?

forgot pic

Will we get anymore flashbacks (pic related or otherwise) before the wedding gets started, just to stall even more?

>Leave Weevil to me

Why is she so perfect?
How do we protect her?

who is this slut

One of the rare One Piece girls who look better with more clothing!

Reminder that Pudding is a good girl. She has shown everyone how good an actor she is, which is why she is double-acting: she is a good girl pretending to be an evil girl pretending to be a good girl. Her plan is to save Sanji with the help of the strawhats, then later modify the memories of everyone so they still think she is a "good girl" by mama's standards, i.e evil.

You'll see, you'll all see.

kys

gg kid

Y-yes! Pudding is the best waifu!

>False flagging
pathetic

Wow, Nami looks kinda nice with make-up on.

>Leave meme magic to me

>another filler arc

>complaining about filler arcs in one piece

He got off-paneled...

Carrots story will come during the Wa no Kuni arc.

Thats when she gets the moniker "Snow Bunny" Carrot lol "Yuki Usagi" no Carrot

what chapter ? i dont remember this one

Leave Big Mom to me!

>Implying evil Pudding isn't the best

It's just Oda sketch to something.

The plan will actually be set up without a hitch. Luffy won't fuck it up somehow, neither will Pekoms, and neither will a Vinsmoke. The box won't explode in her face yet either.
Except Big Mom has no intention of bringing out the photo until the Vinsmokes are already dead and the real tea party can begin.

Leave Double4anime to me

That's rebecca tho

>Double4anime
These are the names youtubers give themselves.

Who?

Forever

Bege is now the Straw Hat's quartermaster and Gastino is the crew's meth dealer

the one in the picture is a youtuber named rogersbase

double4 is an anime yter that all of the other youtubers hate but aside from a few smaller channels and a couple public feuds, nobody has really aired him out except for rogersbase who went on an hour long stream to expose how he dislike bots others videos and that led to a flood of other exposed videos from forneverworld and even sawyer7mage who usually stays out of this stuff

tl;dr it's a one piece youtube community war thing

I can see why people think he's hot after the last chapter
>those arms

Please use better punctuation next time. Reading this was painful.

>people actually pay attention to all this shit
Jesus Christ desu.

R8 my theory m8s

To me it's interesting that Oda introduces a character that can suck up poison and that the plan is to kill big mom with poison. It is also said that Judge's orders to Reiju are absolute. I can imagine something like this happening:

Judge and other characters who are important to the strawhats (Sanji, jinbei whatever) gets hit by the poison. Reiju only has time to save 1 of them and judge orders her to save him. Yet due to Sanji begging to choose to save his friend instead she chooses for her emotion the first time in her life.

Now I don't think Luffy will be hit again because Reiju already saved him once and he's kind of immune to poison. Sanji is a possibility but I hope not because he's getting pooped on this arc already. This leads me to think jinbei will be hit.

Do you think it's just a coincidence we have a character who can suck up poison and that the weapon to kill big mom is also poison?

>Youtube anime community war
Sounds like some extreme autism to me fampai

Sorry, I don't see it happening. Reiju will be relevant, for sure, but I don't imagine your scenario.

Why does he sit like that?

everyone prepared for captain morgans return next chapter?

More comfortable because of his height.

I find it more likely that Judge gets hit,Reiju heals him,he sees the error of his ways/how emotions matter,blah blah blah...

Well why the fuck not?

manlets can't understand.

>No using his string to sit in the air

No, it's not. This scene serve two puproses.

1. weakening Luffy's immunity to poison (why would a Yonko get killed by something like that if even Luffy wouldn't?)
2. Introducing this ability so no one will scream at asspulls.

>why would a Yonko get killed by something like that if even Luffy wouldn't ?

Because of a particular capacity win during his travel ? Power don't mean you are imune to everything. Character more powerfull than Luffy would have die against Enel simply because they are not in Rubber, this is the same. Character more powerfull than him have not the same immunity, that's all.

whats wrong with wanting decent fights for every SH?

what was his fucking problem? its one thing to be asshole to random people but why wasn't he nice to his own son? or why did he raised him to be a pussy?

thought Brook was taller than that

*the Kaido

he was an asshole to helmeppo because he was a pussy.
Probably mad that he failed to turn him into a man, could be the mothers fault though

I'm so glad Puddingposting is over. It was a nightmare.

Does anyone else get sucked up in the crewmate speculation every fucking time even though we know nobody is going to fucking join? I literally can't help but get swept away

I will prepare the creame...

Poor fags. They BTFO so hard by Oda himsef.

So when is it going to be revealed that he and Pudding have been playing everyone all along?

Except we know Jinbe will join

Not really. I just sit back and laugh at nakamautists.

>would have joined
ftfy

We know he's going to die before the arc is done. Foreshadowing has been strong with this one.

jinbe is an exception because he was asked, and an exception on top of an exception becuase of his deferred decision and abnormal strength relative to sanji and zoro

I'm not bothered by myself either believing or doubting that jinbe will join. I bothered by myself thinking that carrot will join

Absalom will save their asses if Caesar fucks up

No way Absa won't be spying on the wedding.

He also needs to marry Pudding to BTFO Sanji.

>Foreshadowing has been strong with this one.
Where has the foreshadowing been for Jinbe dying this arc?
This theory is regurgitated everywhere with zero evidence ever presented.

Wrong

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=sOlO2wJhE9A

So why did niggerstream post the chapters Wednesday last week instead of Thursday? Is Wednesday now when chapters will be coming out or was that just random?