Give a single non-retarded reason why harmless drugs like weed shouldn't be legalized

Give a single non-retarded reason why harmless drugs like weed shouldn't be legalized.

Protip: You can't.

I honestly hope it is legalized.
I've seen what it does to people long term.

I'm all for Darwinian selection.

I can, but I'll do it tomorrow

>Lack of foresight
Do you want to live like brazil's standards?

Won't be able to collect taxes on it if people grow it in their backyards illegally. That's a problem. We need to be able to tax all drugs.

Why does everyone say weed is harmless? I've never met a psychologically healthy person who does weed.

What do you do with catgirls who are getting old?

If it's legalized, big tobacco will take over and make it uneconomical for ordinary people to grow it. It will get taxed.
I know one. Admittedly, that is out of about a dozen. And it isn't me, I don't smoke.

After breeding new catgirls, love and care for them till they pass on.

I have an entire friend group of stoners who are fine, both mentally and financially.
>american flag
oh wait your opinion is as biased as it gets

out of the ~500 chemicals marijuana contains, we have only Identified the effects of three. That means there is an estimated 497 chemicals that could be doing anything to your body. We have yet to prove it to be harmless to any extent.

>psychologically healthy
what's your benchmark on that since you're on Sup Forums, an image board for the well-adjusted individual

>Dutch flag
oh wait your opinion is as biased as it gets

i don't need one. if the people who know how to keep a nation together+healthy don't want to allow it, and everyone else who thinks its ok is a fucking brainlet and most of them are commies, then there's your answer

takes one to know one faggot

It will lead to the degeneration of society.

>ancap
>boot licker
Kill yourself

can i just have a kana without the cat ears?

ze Führer doesn`t like drugs - exept Meth during the Blitzkrieg

>harmless
Harm to whom?
The person taking the drug?
I wouldn't give a fuck
But usually this leads to problems
Not working
Crime
Government benefits
No offspring

>harmless
I'm pretty sure lungs aren't immune to smoke.

Hell weed stocks are flying right now

>Give a single non-retarded reason why harmless drugs like weed shouldn't be legalized.
because you post shit like this

It’s pure autism to think that smoking anything is harmless, but we’re allowed to smoke tobacco and drink booze all day when that shit kills us too. Weed makes people into lazy degenerates, but in my experience it just amplified people who are already lazy degenerates. If you’re well-adjusted and hard working and smoke occasionally to take the edge off, it’s no different than rounding out your evening with a brew or some burbon.

even worse, these degenerates have ruined weed for normal people. It used to be the case that you could smoke some nice stuff and take the edge off but the stuff you get around now will just knock you on your ass and waste your whole night.

DUDE WEED LMAO is a byproduct of the war on drugs. They think they’re being edgy by smoking a plant.

A plant invented by Jesus christ our Lord and savior for our use

>Lived in Brazil for a number of years (Dad worked in Brazil at the Embassy)
>Met some very interesting people while there
>One of them was a Shaman
>He wanted me to join in some ritual. I told him I would rather him tell me about it.
>He said it required someone to drink this liquid and smoke something.
>He said without this drug the spirits would not be able to enter the body because the drug opens the door
>He then said "want to smoke?"
>I told him "I don't smoke. thanks."
>He then laughed and said "someday it will come when your 3rd eye will be opened and then you will see for yourself who has always been following you around"

(I was creeped out at this point)

>Told him "thanks, but I am happy not seeing spirits and such."
>his last words to me was "someday you will get high and I will be there" and he walked off laughing.

I wonder if something really evil is behind the "harmless" drug like weed being legalized. What doors does that open?

Yes. I was just answering op question.
I get and support your point but the problem is that there's no way to tell if someone is
>well-adjusted and hard working
it requires a lot of emotional intelligence and that's something we do not see very often in recent times. Lately I have been thinking that even alcohol and tobacco should have tighter restrictions and more educational guidance about consumption.

After breeding catgirls, continue our genetic engineering experiments to make them biologically immortal like some lobsters.

It lowers iq and ambition, if this were widespread enough we can expect to see a lack of highly skilled workers, as a result of this there would be two classes of people, those who abstained from weed and legally sell it for a profit, and those who partake and are perfectly happy being milked by actual corporate overlords who now cater to a dumbed down populace. Weed leads to further dependency of the individual on corporations so it's no suprise (((they))) are pushing it.

Just like Advil, except for Übermensch.