Hand Shakers - 11

>Bullying lolis

shaking intensifies

I like where this is going.

>Shake the Hands
Too many rival groups imo.

Despite all the hate, it was an okay show. Looking forward to how it ends.

I'm definitely enjoying it more than I was at the beginning. Also can't wait for the OST to be released.

>Also can't wait for the OST to be released.
This. It's so fucking chill.

The flashback was much better than I expected.

>windows xp for the flashback
Nice touch.

How is this ending in one more episode? Throwing most of the backstory into one episode and then wrapping it up the next, the pacing in this show has been so bad.

It will probably be an open ending. Either that or god is a good guy and they wish for a solution that mesh.

>bullying lolis handshaker

I have been waiting for this moment for way too long

I'm ready for the terrible video quality during the fight next week.

If your daughters keep getting assaulted by freaks with superpowers, maybe its time to move away from Tokyo or whatever other major city you live in that has thousands of Handshakers running around and have them go live in some small peaceful village with a population of 20.5 until they're at least in their teens.

>bitch we're fabulous

I dont think her clothes changed at all after this transformation.

Maybe its because she is always transformed.

Did anyone else find it so fucking hilarious at the scene where Mayumi says she doesnt want to live anymore after a fight fucked up the ice cream? i think it would have been better if they put the scene before the others. it's like no getting beat up and attacked is bad. BUT NO. it was the fucking ice cream that made her lose the will to live. i'm just thinking too hard about this.

no it did if you look before she transforms the kimono was black and had different designs after it became blue

I think it was the compounding effect from the fights too.They cant even do the usual kiddy stuff.

I think the point was that they were trying to relax and have a friendly picnic in the park to have fun but even there they weren't safe and were almost killed. Their daily life was a constant struggle and they were never truly safe. A breakdown like that was a pretty reasonable reaction.

>Shake the Hands

I'm kinda confused about what Nagaoka did to Mayumi, So apparently he's been giving her drugs to keep her alive. But then Makihara brings up how Nagaoka didn't want to do something related to love even though Mayumi is in love with him. Does that mean that he gave her drugs to make her believe she's in love with him, and he's just using her to fight "god"?

>Windows XP
>Version of MS Word is at least 2010
Try again please.

>he gave her drugs to make her believe she's in love with him, and he's just using her to fight "god"
Pretty much that.

Gooling around seems to agree that you can have win xp and still be using word 2010.

wow thats kinda sad i was assuming since the scene in episode 3 where he looks at the scar by her boob meant he cared for her. well i guess she's just a tool? well hopefully episode 12 explains their relationship better

Here's what I don't get. How did the people attack the lolis know to attack them to begin with? Also, if they keep getting attacked, why wasn't once of the doctors with them 24/7?

The scar is from an organ transplant, which they both required to even survive.

Probably some handshakers lore or something seeing its worldwide or just simple shounen like cliche "I knew he/she/they are the opponent". I think the doctors were around but you cant escape injuries if the opponents got their own gang or agreement or capable themselves.

Fair enough. THEN LEAVE TOKYO!

Seeing >12 episodes. They had to cut any extras to tie things down before introducing more questions than answers probably. Also, MUH ZIGGURAT GOD from the now crazy dad. We probably wont even get what happened to the pair, just lost in the ziggurat.

But they wasted like... half the episodes. WTF was that cooking episode for? And the one before? Fucking card games?

Card games was related to the incest pair and cooking and shit were just to show koyori a cute.Having Makihara reminiscing and flashback-ing the past could be good too.Well, too late now.

>lolis need to be holding hands constantly
>handshaker pair decides to shake hands for some reason
>suddenly in Ziggurat
>the only other pair holding hands is the loli twins
Doesn't take a genius at that point

But why do those people know they have to beat the lolis? Who told them?

Did you even watch the show? When more than one pair of Hand Shakers hold hands they are forced into the Ziggurat.

You're a retard
They don't know. They just happen to find out because they're dragged into the ziggurat when they hold hands with their partners. You need some emotional connection to become hand shakers. People IRL hold hands without supernatural fights happening. Why is it so hard to believe they'd find out by coincidence? And since Hand Shakers don't die when they're beaten on the ziggurat, the 1st pair who found out about the twins just spread the rumor of there being easy prey, and the rumors keep getting confirmed by the losers beaten by the scientists and the twin's parents