youtube.com/watch?v=BzucnEwH9b4
my.mixtape.moe/fllncz.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=92-iROXtd6A
youtube.com/watch?v=iBB0OLOkvIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KABAN...

Forgotten in 3 months.

Go back to your general, kemono fag

Because shit just got super real in the last episode.

Seems like Kaban made a Kamina and the lore went full EVA/Madoka Tiers.

This is not even the finale

>Kamina
No. She's got a brain. It's been a long time since we seen a protag that thinks rationally instead of just going in and brute force it.

I really can't remember the last time an anime was World Trending Topic. Has this even happened before?

Literally the next Madoka

It's world trending, but in Japan it's a fucking stampede.

It's more impressive if you look and see there are a few different hashtags

one week for the hunt to begin
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0

I can't read moon runes, how many hastags are from Kemono Friends?

Because twitter actually puts large trends in there (see the 100k+ tweets hashtags) and stuf that is relevent to your usual interests or in your language/geographic area.

Is spanish taking over the internet?

It's all of them except for one.

OP here, the pic is not mine, but it could be from a Spic user.
Anyway, it is a reported World Trending Topic, is not based on interest

*All but two, I misread one.

Holy fuck, this is absolute memery. And kyoani fags said this will be forgotten in 3 months

But user, it hasn't even been three month since it's not even over yet.
Plus, it's not as if twitter trends and hashtags have any form of shelf life.

>Kabanchan (hiragana)
>Kemono Friends
>Quartet (?)
>Cerulean
>kemono_friends
>Arai-san (raccoon)
>Freestyle Dungeon
>PPP Preview
>Kabanchan (katakana)
>Friends ep. 11

>hacka in captcha

KABAN FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEED

Holy fuck, the nips are in national mourn or something

youtube.com/watch?v=BzucnEwH9b4

What's so good about Kemono Friends?
I tried watching it and coudln't last 3 minutes.

And stay that way.

The entry bar is too high user, your powerlevel must be really high to appreciate it. Ignoring the first 5 minutes helps a lot tho

KyoAni btfo

>fabled, infallible animation studio with dozens of classics under their belt
>btfo by three broke NEETs in a clubroom with a trial access to a 3d modeling program and VAs literally picked off the streets outside their window

>VA literally picked off the streets outside their window

They leaned out of their window, grabbed a woman by the pussy, and pulled them into the office.

good
not everyone need to love this series

Quit and don't bother coming back.

>he doesn't understand the appeal of a lovely fresh-sounding shinjin seiyuu
Satelight did the same thing with Log Horizon, someone has to be the first ones to hire new talent, and it pays off.

Three people? Just three? Seriously?

No, it's closer to 10, but still.

No, it was about 10.

Lmfao

He's exaggerating but the studio is literally 10 people.

>Lmfao

Has this happened before?

>The first episode of Kemono Friends, available for free on Niconico Douga, had 3 million views as of March 13 and has become the second most watched anime episode on the website, only behind the first episode of 'Is the Order a Rabbit?' (8 million) and ahead of shows like 'Attack on Titan'.

The Naruto vs Sasuke battle and the season finale of One Punch Man are all I can think of.

How can other anime even compete?

The Opening was first place in Japan if I'm not wrong

It's cute when Japan still uses this meme in its original, classic form.

>Kemono Friends
>Gochiusa
I think japs might be furries.

Kemono friends threads then
>I couldn't watch more than a minute before dropping, what is so good about this?
>Try watching the first 3 episodes, you will probably like it by then
>I'll try it out, thanks / Ehhh, 3 episodes is a bit too much for me
Kemono friends threads now
>I couldn't watch more than a minute before dropping, what is so good about this?
>ten replies of pure autistic screeching

When did you Friends become so bitter?

>when you browse Pixiv and can tell when a character was premiered based on the accompanying wave of fan art

For liking cat girls and lolis running a cafe?

They can't user, it's almost the same as all the other combined.

It's just anons wanting to protect what they think is only theirs before this gets massive popular. The first threads were reall comfy with most of anons trying to convince you to be their friend

Needs the Friends version.

Non-friends never wanted to give Serval a chance in the first place.

When we had to answer that very same question you're quoting ten hundred thousand million times. It gets really, really old when every special snowflake thinks he's the first stellar genius to stumble into this thread and say "lol this looks bad y u watch?"

By having the same fucking question asked a million times. There's only so much a person can take.

USA LOSE

Or the milder, "Should I watch this?"

>think is only theirs
after getting utterly ridiculed and ignored throughout the season, and then derided in stalker threads, it's kind of hard to welcome any sort of a turnaround at the last minute.

How about you stop fucking asking the same god damn question and just watch the show? You literally have two months worth of threads and even reactions straight from nipland all there for you be able to judge whether the show is good to watch.

He may be going on the guidance of that anime list site and that board with upboats.

Rest in Peace

my.mixtape.moe/fllncz.mp4

>Naruto vs Sasuke and the season finale of OPM were the other World Trending Topics from anime

So... can we say that KF it's now normie field?

its not normie field til the western pig dog children get a hold of it

>normie
Fuck off normalfag.

Somebody died in this show? I thought this was a kid friendly show or something.

>normie

I thought you didn't give a shit. Just watch ep1 and give up on this show and don't bother with it.

Arai-san is a good girl and she's going to save the day, I'm sure of it!

It's unfair to say this when Kobayshi's autistic snake screeching were one of the reasons this anime exploded.

I don't get it, is this shit actually good? It looks like a very low budget CG kid's cartoon.

It's AOTS, no sarcasm or irony involved.

Just watch ep1, puke in your mouth and give up on it.

>I thought you didn't give a shit

Who said that? That's rude, user

ok, you didn't watch it.
Watch still ep 3 if you will.

Friends are a little defensive today user, they like their comfy threats with little shitposting, but something happened and they are nervous

this

Fuck slow poke snowflakes.

When Ash lost the league on XYZ.

I want to rape Shoebill

Diejobu, Bossu's gonna save the day in five minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=92-iROXtd6A

I just watched the new episode I want to die guys

Its a cutesy show that turns out to be as deranged as STALKER.

Seriously, the ceruleans in Japari park are no different from the monsters from the zone.

Why shitposter want to destroy the KF friends in Sup Forums? We were always on a single thread all the time. It is obvious that out of our general (yes its a general, deal with it) are false flagging jealous newshits who can't understand it and has to always resort into making us look bad.

Also, the Sandstar and its effects on both biological and inanimate objects put it way above the typical anomaly.

Why is bad to talk about an anime that went trending topic worldwide? Shouldn't be the kind of things that Sup Forums discuss besides their generals?

Because we friends actually know that most of neo Sup Forums looks at this series with disgust and it is futile to discuss it and explain it outside of our threads.

Is common knowledge that Sup Forums has a shit taste, but still this thread is for friends and no-friends to talk about that. If shit keeps like that, there will be another one in a week

>sample

It just seems very surprising, it didn't exactly seem to be the kind of show that would be discussed a lot. Then again, no one expected it to sell well anyway considering how the anime seemed to be a filler given that the game already closed.

What the fuck happened here?
Did human really died on the last episode?
Why?

We don't need more new hipster faggots to like the show because it popular or trending worldwide. The threads are already getting worst. I gave up on Sup Forums a long time ago but I am not giving up on my KF threads, my last bastion of like minded people of the older generation

>Japari Park is Australia
That explains too much

I don't remember if it was worldwide, but re:zero's episode 15 and 18 exploded on twitter.

Well a Cerulean just stomp her little 8year old body against the ground and a there was a splash sound effect with it. That's why she's dead

More reason to talk about it, isn't? I mean, what's the appeal? The lore? The simplicity? The designs and backgrounds? How the fuck did this happened

>Well a Cerulean just stomp her little 8year old body against the ground and a there was a splash sound effect with it.
Are you for real? Is there a webm?
That sounds really out of nowhere for this anime.

Dont let fags ruin your tanoshi, just embrace the fun and slide like an otter.

youtube.com/watch?v=iBB0OLOkvIU

>apparently cute, comfy SOL kills off a character
Ummm, why?

Tanoshii~