Say hello to Jane Bond, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
youtu.be/0KQ0tuisA1k
youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jawayne Bonda
>"Ayyooo, Q, where dem niggatech at, bruh?"

Brave women dismantling the cinematic patriarchy.

(((Broccoli)))

say hello to another bond movie nobody will care about

Good. This will push men and conservatives further away from Hollywood and other propaganda.

>The name is
>hol up
>Bond
>*smacks lips*
>James
>*steals car*
>*apprehended by police officer*
>Jail bond

Can't wait for white men to get blamed for its failure. WHY DIDN'T YOU WATCH THE MOVIE WE ALIENATED YOU FROM? REEEE

Last two bond movies were shit anyways.

Oh, God. I hope they do it. It will FAIL like ghostbusters, but 1000000X worse.

Good, do it. Let's kill all the (((hollywood))) cashcows for good.

This. Anything that sabotages Holy-Wood is fine by me

that bitch was smugposting irl all the way through the movie

>still watching movies and tv shows made in the past 10 years
I don't know how you guys do it.

Who fucking cares?

Apologize.

Jane Bond will be /ourgirl/

doesn't matter
the real bond is the bond in the books

Just imagine a movie with Bond transitioning into a woman. It would be so strong so brave. I'm sure there's some faggot hack who already has a script written.

>Say hello to Jane Bond, Sup Forums!
Sounds like 007 is finished also. Straight to DVD.....

why not both, bigot?

it will be her

I haven't seen a movie since 1998
I've been told that I haven't missed much

there are good tv shows around, if anything the average tv show now has better writing and way higher production values
I mean most of it is complete shite but that is how it's always been

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Someday out memes will be so powerful we will make our own memed version of movies and destroy hollyHoax

Jane Bond, On Xer Majesty's Secret Service

Well they already made Felix a nigger.

how would this even work? a big part of bond's character is being a womaniser and having sex with beautiful women. it's hardly an achievement when a woman has sex with a man though; there's no challenge involved.

she'll obviously be a lesbian, I mean I thought that was implied, but even then picking up women as a lesbian is still easier they all conveniently collect in their own bars

>James Bond is a Kangz
That explains why all women will betray their countries, organizations or teams just to get the BBC

>James Bond is a woman
>Needs to get quintuple gangbanged to get information on thing
>She loves every second of it because it was big black bulls

You know either one is going to happen.

>it's going to be about a roastie fucking chads
or
>it's going to be about a nigger fucking racemixing whores

this is why I don't watch movies or TV ever

a female bond who is also a womaniser might be worth watching
i can see a whole new audience opening up

Q is going to make xir a belt that has a strap on attachment that her gun is turned into. Its how xir will extract information from baddies by progressively pegging them into submission.

Hi Jane, this thing next to me is a trash bin. And into it you go, like the rest of Pedowood.

>trigger discipline

>Muslim James Bond happens
>His car doesn't have any gadgets
>It's just a normal Scania truck

There is a 0% probability that I would go see a black or female Bond.

youtu.be/0KQ0tuisA1k

Owen is our guy.

Oh God, is this going to draw out the froot-loops RESIST hair color trend even longer

Don't worry. It's a woman. The three rebel pilots, two X wings and a Y wing damaged by her laser pistol during that photo shoot won't be on her. They will blame Poe.

Sup Forums BTFO

Shell have the power to do what not even Timothy Dalton managed - kill the 007 brand.

>a roastie fucking chads
I believe you mean:
>a roastie burning coal

Be happy, this is natures way of telling you whose toxic.

That will never happen. Ian Fleming specifically wrote that "James Bond CAN only be played by a WASP". End of story. His estate will probably sue them if they go against his wishes.

he was great in saved by the bell

As long as we have this pure kino then who cares?
youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA

James Bond is the next thing on the fucked up list.

>Barbara Broccoli
>'anything is possible'
>Broccoli

>who are you
>EYO WHAS POPPIN MUH NIGGA, JAQUAN BOND, BUH U CAN CALL ME BOND, NAH WAH M SAYN'
>gets shot on sight
>shot of a pierce and craig cameo, where they're normal janitors and just give eachother looks and nod at eachother

the end

Kek

I knew (((it))).

Why not? It'd be so bad and hamfisted it'd seem like a god tier satire

>barbara broccoli

lawl

>this thread
>noone has mentioned pic related
Uncultured swine

Who cares? Nothing of value is lost.

> now that James has faced down the Russians and the terrorists, its time for him to take Britain's real enemy, Bigotry!

So when do we get to replace all the characters in womens favorite rom coms with blue collar white guys?

Why can't we just have movies for men and movies for women.
Miss congeniality is fine I watched it with my Gf. It was about a strong woman.
James Bond is about a dude and my gf doesnt mind watching it with me. That is 2 tickets they sold. Now I wont watch it at all and my gf still wont care. That is 2 tickets they will not sell.

Underrated post

Made me giggle

So in fairness will the next Aeon Flux be an obese gay black man? Why not ruin all action movies?

Sounds good

This. The more the better.

DW has a lot of female fans because the dr is attractive to the kind of women who find intelligence sexy. Replacing him with a woman could alienate them and leave them with conflicting feeling because this has been sold to them as a political victory for women.

If i was a movie theater company, I'd be pissed about this. They have to know there's a correlation between SJW-antics in movies and lack of people going to their theaters.

People don't go to the movies for politics.

Trying to convince other people how stupid this is, is impossible. I likened it into turning shaft into a white man, or Zorro into an Asian man. The social conditioning runs deep.

>barbara broccoli
Wtf lmao

>They have to know there's a correlation between SJW-antics in movies and lack of people going to their theaters.
They don't care. THEY are stubborn like that. Punishment must be continuous for them to disavow satan.

The next Bond will be a trans-gendered black woman who fights a white "homophobic" male misogynist cult leader that promotes traditional Christian morals and gender roles.

RIP the James Bond franchise.

This

I'm up for maybe a spinoff, but that's it. Mainline series is strictly WASP. They should make original stories instead of suiciding existing ones. Atomic Blonde did the whole female spy shtick rather well this year.

Interesting if true. [citation_needed]

It's about time to hand off the franchise to someone else. Frankly, the Broccoli control of it has fucked it up. It's nothing more than a 2 hour long car commercial with paid for ad placement for other products.

Crash another series you faggot leftists.

I fully support a black female bond.

>Crash another series you faggot leftists.

And they will still call it a victory for women...

>well

It was a complete mess of a plotline user.

the next bond, everyone

Fuck you Skyfall was good

The action and settin was superb though. Late 1980s Berlin is one of my favourite settings period.

They tried they failed. The ice baths lol

>tfw i've never seen a single piece of shit james bond movie
dont care desu

>dumb progressive interviewers asks if the next James Bond could be black or female
>answering 'no' results in the media exploding over it and the studio pressuring you into it
>answering 'hey, maybe' shuts them up

They already had one.

Honorable Mention:
Cleopatra Jones
Coffey
Foxy Brown

Good thing the slippery slope ends right there!

So it was a woman who turned money penny into a nigger.
Hope they do this and lose millions.

Come home white man. Films and TV are nigger tier forms of entertainment.

Craig ruined Bond. He does not look or act as Bond. Its ruined now so whatever....

The tweet has to be satire. Most of this shit I see makes me think its a Sup Forums tard using a counter strategies.

This. Make it happen. After the crash maybe well get good shit again.

It will be a woman (male).

This. I don't understand why people care about the entertainment industry.

Ok only if we get to Make Martin Luther king a fat Chinese girl in the next film about him.

Ian McCullum Bond in which he picks up every henchman’s gun and tells you about the history of it’s manufacture for 20 minutes each when?

>winner of the ebony fist award

Make James Bond a woman, and watch the franchise die a quicker death than Ghostbusters.

Bond is a car guy far more than a gun guy.