***HAPPENING***

Yesterday we had this happening thread about anti regime protests in some Iranian cities. Today there are protests in all cities. And a potential civil war.

twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/946771334788509696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
original.antiwar.com/muhammad-sahimi/2012/10/14/stop-supporting-separatist-groups-in-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully this won't turn Iran into another shithole in the Middle east

Jews got to 'em

It's sort of already there.

Iran and Israel are the only ones that aren't shitholes, if they get rid of their shity Islamic government they can actually be a fairly powerful and successful nation in the Middle East better than turkey and as long as the US doesn't fuck it all up again we could actually have a powerful Ally

I think this will be a positive change, if anything. The nation wrecking globalist power structure has been all but neutered. Soros will have to go it alone is he wants Iran

CIA NIGGERS GONNA NIGGER

Bump for a real fucking pol thread. get in here, this could be a happening

Not sure Sup Forums will care. They rather discuss tranny penises.

Btw, I am surprised mainstream media wont cover this. Not even Breitbart or Fox News.

Inb4 it turns even more extremist

We already know that's gonna happen

You've never been to either of them, Israel is as good as India and Iran is even worse

Lol, they entered the Friday sermon in a local mouse and turned it in to an anti clergy protesting spot.

>corrupted
The whole mullah situation in Islam is corrupted, do you have any details on how the last revolution was CIA and not general Muslim behaviour joraji?

Well we all know who runs the media. If they let normie Zionist Jews know there might be a regime change soon and Iran might not be a threat in the future they lose all there political clout in Israel as well as Gibs from United States republicans

Yeah, no way these protesters are going to get away with shouting "Death to Khameni and Islam", unless the CIA niggers intervene, if they do however take part in Iranian regime change, then that's just jewSA doing ISRAEL's dirty work.

This isn't going to be the usual extremely qurancentric turbo-sharia sort of civil desire like the (((Arab Spring))), is it?

No Sunnis are the crazy ones shia are less crazy. Iran is. Shia

Monitoring and watching, here's some bumpishly coinicendental cocaine ..

Prepare the meme Corp

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Can u explain more?

>to Islam
I would go diamond of those were actual protest saying death to Islam in Iran

It seems that many protesters actually want a return of the Pahlavi dynasty, who ruled Iran as a secular kingdom before the Islamic Revolution deposed them in 1979.

Isn't that ironic? The Iranians depose the Shah and install a theocracy, and years later want to depose the theocracy and reinstall the Shah

After years of Sup Forums I've understood something that a Muslim subversion of this board has been a constant, whenever something that is really common for majority Muslim countries like driving away all the non believers and instituting sharia (which happened in Iran) happens, the board blames the joos even though Islam is capable or much more, so I was asking joraji the Iranian diaspora to provide me with the explanation on how the revolution was the joos /CIA

Oh fuck off CIA. Nobody cares about your shitty non-happenings. Nothing is going to happen in Iran, you fags can only screech like little bitches now.

>one faction enables political protests to attack another faction over social issues and shit spirals out of control
>protests are about food prices and poverty
>military forces side with protestors
holy shit this is the french revolution

this is a total fuckup by the regime

FUCK YEAH.

Iran doesn't have a billion people shitting in the open. So they are far better off than India.

>if they get rid of their shity Islamic government they can actually be a fairly powerful and successful nation in the Middle East
that is not how anything in the middle east has ever worked

Ah yes, it's just that they are poorer than us in every metric it's a desert shit hole in which I can buy half the city with the money in my pocket right now

but with less islamic influence there could be more economic ties and tourism. I always wanted to visit the island Kisch for example but when I travel I want freedom like in Croatia and not under the eyes of religoíous police

Mohammed, I don't care, Iran is a shit hole and not Christian.

I want to visit the zoroastrians temples in Iran and I want them to explore their history, all of us can dream

I want an Iranian wife.

Big if true

Because of your past leaders' actions. Even Khomeini had backing of USA.

>as long as the US doesn't fuck it all up again
Now this I doubt.

Nice. Hopefully another US adversary crumbles into the fucking dirt.

>I was asking joraji the Iranian diaspora to provide me with the explanation on how the revolution was the joos /CIA
Carter's administration backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint (look it up)

Why would you want to go back to pic related? Those walking body bags work just fine as clothing.

Not CIA, just observing with interest, wondering what will happen. Chances are it will be crushed like in 2009, but revolutions have started for less

MEK is evidently out in force. Don’t want those commie fucks anywhere near a position of leadership

The way USA works is to let external enemies be strengthened just enough, but not too much, to justify military spending (MIC). Invading Iraq was planned to let Iran get stronger and serve as boogieman to continue military funding and push for innovation.

A lot of USA's Islamist enemies in the ME are of their own making. Even Khomeini was as I explained a few posts up.

:(

shut the fuck up spic, iran is indo european aryan

>Yesterday we had this happening thread about anti regime protests in some Iranian cities. Today there are protests in all cities. And a potential civil war.
Mossad or Mahmud, your trigger failed.

Source: One man organization in London

The revolution /arabisation just came because of the oil prices, was this included in thousand nights in one night?

I'm talking about 1979, not past history, you scatter-brained poo in the loo. I hate it when people shift gears in basic conversations.

you stole someone’s pants

Still do not get why Fox News, Beitbart or the others wont cover this.

Iran will be turned into a sunnite shithole like the rest of the middle east. Thanks cia

I'm talking about 1979 too, make me understand how the non believers were pushed out, farsi more arabised due to oil prices?

>The Iranians depose the Shah and install a theocracy, and years later want to depose the theocracy and reinstall the Shah
This is just the narrative your leaders spread. The real narrative is that the USA became dissatisfied with the Shah over economic reasons and backed Khomeini to gain power; even BBC at that time was spreading Khomeini's false Utopian promises over radio.

probably because they remember the arab spring and how that was a nothingburger

Diaspora again.....why did you leave Ahmed ?

Well, yeah, it's called "Khomeinism" and "the founding ideology of the Islamic Republic of Iran". IRI is based on Khomeinism than it is anything else.

>Protesters chanting "Leave Syria, think about us!"

>Unemployment stood at 12.4 percent in this fiscal year, according to the Statistical Centre of Iran, up 1.4 percent from the previous year. About 3.2 million Iranians are jobless, out of a total population of 80 million.

>Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has repeatedly criticized the government’s economic record, said on Wednesday that the nation was struggling with “high prices, inflation and recession”, and asked officials to resolve the problems with determination.

Iran's in trouble.

We use Mossad agents inside Iran.

proof? or just your feels?

if the iranian government cuts off all media and internet, it will fall down

no, because of the subhuman population of Iran's past actions. sorry, Ali.

>Chant "death to America" for years
>No way this could ever backfire

topkek

Oh shit Russia is getting nervous that their pet iran is getting subverted by the CIA AGAIN !

Their goal is not to make Iran Sunni.

They're trying to Balkanize and split Iran into multiple countries by spreading separatist tendencies in order to curtail its power. I think CIA has been behind this for some time. Check image to get an idea.

There are two possibilities

1.The people of Iran recognized Islam is shit..

2.Its a Saudi-USA-Zionist backed thing

3.Or both ?

>use water cannons
>"stop this brutality at once"
>meanwhile Americans mace and baton the shit out of protesters

I provided sources. The USA has not left Iran alone since Operation Ajax. An independent OPEC country that does not trade oil exclusively in USD is not good for USA, due to USD being backed by petrodollar.

Did oil futures drop after the tax bill opened ANWR for drilling?

stfu pedro, if khomeini gets btfo, that means we will get our chance to btfo poo tin

> I think CIA has been behind this for some time.
based on what?

Oh its wasn't how Islam works or anything, gotcha

Pretty sure Mossad was the boots on the ground for stuxnet. Gut feeling based on previous interactions.

>Gut feeling based on previous interactions.
Classic Sup Forums research, didn't expect that

I had sources of circumstantial evidence of them financing separatist movements among Iran's various ethnic groups.

I think that is a great idea. We need to Balkanize more countries. China and India and the US and Tussia for one.

post them

I haven't been able to find anything about it.

Lol is this a joke? America will probably Invade Iran with a coalition soon.
>mudlsimes on this board lol

Well... come on. I'm on my phone taking a shit. We can always be sitting at the terminal.

Based on history, moron.
Why do mutts have memory like a goldfish?

If Iran became Christian, there wouldn't even be a Zoroastrian minority. In Scandinavian countries, Christianity entirely displaced their Pagan traditions. In Iran, Islam considered Zoroastrianism "people of the book" and just taxed them more. It at least survived and is a living tradition dating to Sassanian times.

Regardless, I don't see how religion plays a picture in this geopolitical clusterfuck. It's just used as a pretext to accrue power. There is no god or anything beautiful within human drama.

Let's start with Balkanizing the USA.

Balochistan is a part of Pakistan from what I understand

Well, then they're fucking up.

>kiss me I'm irish
lol

Can’t wait to see these traitors mowed down by the based Republican Guard. DOTR for commies, Sunni jihadis and other malcontent subverters

Shit what did the Jew do now

>no source pertinent to what is happening now

you've been reading Barry Chubin novels haven't you? naughty user

yeee both nigger

There’s more Zoroastrians than you might think, there are still thousands of them in Zanzibar. Freddy Mercury was born to a Zoroastrian family

Course there was boots involved. Do you even know the vector they used? They dropped infected flash drives near employees houses hope they would plug one in at work.

>1.The people of Iran recognized Islam is shit..
In what universe?

Topkek, really? That's why all the zoroastrians ran away and from Afghanistan to Bangladesh all the countries are 90%+ Muslim

original.antiwar.com/muhammad-sahimi/2012/10/14/stop-supporting-separatist-groups-in-iran/

Lol, already there are 2 United States of America: liberal, multicultural states such as California and New York and white American outback - Midwest.

You do not have anything in common, expect U.S Dollar

and thats how you get dissidents to be brave come out in the streets.
>to get brutally murdered.

stupid poppulli