Discuss

Discuss.

context? i don't want to watch this shit show

He certainly looks like one. He even said he didn't care if she was used goods. Wtf.

Virginity is overrated. It's literally useless.

>and then he said he wants to build a cage around the bottom of the bed and sleep under it while I has sex with other men above

>this makes all the underage memers squeal in joy
S-she said our word, guys! It's our word!

That's not what he said. What he said was much worse. He literally said she can continue fucking other men while dating him.

>Girl1 likes Boy1
>Boy1 likes Slut
>Slut doesn't like anyone
>Boy2 likes Slut
>Girl1 and Boy2 pretend they are a couple
>Slut likes to be hated and to be desired by men
>Slut dates Boy1
>She is bored as fuck
>Desides to fuck someone else
>Boy3, a sex obsessed lad, sees Slut and Boy1
>Tells Boy1 that Slut is a slut
>Slut tells Boy1 that she is a slut
>Boy1 says he doesn't care

Fucking hell Satan. You are going to make me rewatch this.

Slut should drop him then. What's the point of keeping someone like that around?

>it's our work
You must be really fucking new to anime and Sup Forums. Lurk a while, newfriend.

Because slut has never met a man like him before. She's so used to men only wanting her body and desperately trying to get it, that meeting a man who seemingly doesn't care for it, or at least doesn't see getting it as his primary imperative, has thrown her out of her comfort zone. And she likes it.

>he's this proud of his cuck memery
Parade it like it's the only thing you've accomplished in life, kid

>Girl is a virgin
>Never knows the pleasure of a man
>Has no knowledge of better sex
>Have no need to perform/cater to your wife's sexual needs like a slave
>Have less worries about if she will leave you as it is less of an option

Not to mention emotional connection granted when two people lose their virginity to eachother

This cuck meme shit started way before on 2ch. But go on about your "Sup Forums boogeyman" if it makes you feel superior, newfriend.

People can like cucks?

So, like the rest of Sup Forums, you want a glorified slave.

so she only dated playboy and noone gave her true love, not like she deserve it anyway.

That's what she wanted to do untill she had a revelation. And now i'll stop spoonfeeding you. I'll be honest and say that i like this show compared to other romance animes. Everyone is a shit person in some way, and we are constantly reminded of that. Except for Moka. Moka is perfect.

>I'm a verified expert on this subject, get updated newfag! I've been pushing this forever!
Keep parading, retard

Yes, that is the place of a woman. Who the fuck wants to marry a glorified prostitute? You've been memed into thinking women have the capacity to exist in any place other than submission to a man.

I was talking with my sister today in college about that. Disturbing.
What was the name for female cucks?

It, along with general personality, is a handy indicator of someone's patience, fidelity, disease avoidance, and more.

Purity is a virtue for a reason.

>Yes, that is the place of a woman.
Post-agrarian bullshit.

Everyone wants something like that. Males and females.

>I've been pushing this forever

Didn't I just say the opposite? Oh, I guess you don't know what 2ch is. You really are a newfag.

Wow, that oneitis is enough to make me cringe and run away from this show.

Imagine having intellectual capacity so shit you believe women can match you

>Have less worries about if she will leave you as it is less of an option

You know, I don't have that big of a reference pool, but all the couples with a virgin girl that I know of ended up mostly because the girl wanted to try other dicks (they don't use those words, but that's basically what they mean when they say they're curious, they feel they're missing something by being with only one guy, etc etc). They may not have knowledge of better sex, but the curiosity is enough. Non virgin girls know it's not that much of a big deal, if they like you they're more likely to "perform" for you in order to keep you interested.

>emotional connection granted when two people lose their virginity to eachother

What a meme, I would bet that 90% of the girls won't even remember their first guy.

She's dated people who liked her at least, but as soon as she starts cheating on them they leave and she moves on to the next one. Onii-chan is the only man who is willing to stay by her side and merry her despite being a slut that will sleep around. He just wants her to be in his life, and for the first time she actually feels something resembling a positive emotion.

It's not even the main part of the story. You are missing a lot of shit. Like lesbo sex

I understand you, a successfull relationship can only exist if the man has a certain degree of control over the woman (and they expect that anyway), but that doesn't really imply she has to be a virgin. That's a cultural thing that was useful in the past, where there were less resources around and a woman getting pregnant without being married to someone who can take care of it was a big deal, but even then I bet virginity wasn't that widespread. You can't even rely on the hymen to know if she's virgin or not.

what a disgusting person, truck-san need to do his job.

Both of the things you said necessitate an environment in which promiscuity is the norm rather than chastity, which does not disprove why chastity is ideal, even if it requires everyone to get their shit together and stop acting like animals in heat

women wouldn't be "curious" what the cock carousel felt like if they didn't have that option

Some people would argue otherwise but I'm not one to make a big deal over one or two past partners, it's just that virginity is the ideal

>Girl1 and Boy2 pretend to be a couple
And then nothing? Nobody cared? Are they still on the show? Are they happy?

What possibly redeeming qualities could she have to compensate the fact that she will gladly have sex with other men and will only give you scraps? A man has to hate himself or be insane to take that deal. Or maybe she's wonderful and interesting, but I doubt it. Most sluts are boring as fuck and use the high amount of dicks to bury their mental problems, like we do with masturbation.

>women wouldn't be "curious" what the cock carousel felt like if they didn't have that option
[citation needed]

The whole point is that nobody is happy. Now they don't even meet, but were close to actual dating after being rejected by their crushes as they accorded. The problem is that Boy1 and Boy2 want to change Slut and forgot about main girl.

>if they didn't have that option

The only way to deny them that option is to place as many restrictions over women (and men) that we might as well be like animals. I bet that not even in the victorian ages, or in those super strict Muslim countries where you can be stoned to death for having sex outside of marriage, virginity is that much common. Men also want a piece of free, easy sex, and they can't get that in a world where women are restricted that much. That's why prostitution is called the oldest profession.

Did Oniichan get any development or insight into his inner thoughts?

Is he afraid of losing her or does he think he can make her happy outside of sex?

Sure, if I'm looking for a sex-robot instead of a person. Disregarding virginity for a moment, my waifu probably has more personality than a woman like that

Moka best girl, by far. But I feel calling her 'perfect' is missing the point of her character arc.
She was set up to be too immature of a person if she continued the way she did. Her infatuation with Mugi stemmed from the idea of being a princess more than gradual development like that of Hanabi's love for Onii-Sensei. He was the perfect prince for the perfect princess she would be, and her life would be perfectly cute.
By being willing to sully her purity, she demonstrated the true depths of her feelings for him and cast aside some of her notions of being 'perfect', becoming a more well-rounded individual.

There is no such thing as a perfect individual. Being a little dirty is just fine.
Moka a best.

The thing is that obsessing that much over virginity can carry as much problems as being a promiscuous slut. You basically have only one chance to get it right, and are then stuck with that person. That's why men develop oneitis, because they don't consider other options.

Mah nigga. You explained this perfectly.

>The only way to deny them that option is to place as many restrictions over women (and men) that we might as well be like animals.

>restrictions
>animals

the whole point of being an animal is that you just act according to your instincts alone because you don't have the cognitive capacity to plan ahead for the future

prostitution existed of course but most women who weren't prostitutes were virgins before marriage, and prostitutes were treated as inferior (for good reason)

Your waifu is shit user

or date a non-slut, not every girl crave for another dick when they are in couple you know.
brainwash - the chart
some people just want to devote their life to their partner, you don't need to fuck around before marriage, and you don't marry randomly anyway, you usually do it when you have found "the" one.

What the fuck did I just read?

>Only one chance to get it right
that's why your parents give you advice or options instead of just going out and searching for a life partner with your idiot teenage brain

again, one or two is still far different from 10 or 20, look up divorce rates by partner count

You can blame that on feminism telling women that they shouldn't be happy in marriage and that they should slut it up to get back at men (also making marriage an one sided deal that women can't withdraw from with basically no consequences).

Anyway, I'm not a purityfag, but no man should marry a woman with 10+ partners. Any woman that needed that much cock has to have a mental problem (and probably got a few medical issues, as the increase in STDs indicates).

divorce shouldn't count really, you usually can't blame the woman to have been dicked if they did it when married. The divorce reason is another subject, they sometimes are the reason heh.

>and prostitutes were treated as inferior (for good reason)

Yeah, but men still went to them for relief

This is a terrible example honestly, correlation doesn't imply causation. Sexual habits are not the only things that changed from the 70's. Maybe sex played a role in this, but this study alone can't prove that.
Anyway I was just trying to say that just because sex before or outside marriage is not accepted doesn't mean women (and men) don't have fantasies or are curious about it. We're animals for fuck sake, we're built to fuck. The concept that we should stick to one partner during our whole life exists only in forced ideals, most definitely not in nature, and it never has.

I didn't want to add names. But i skip some important parts. The thing is that Slut is a slut and has had sex with a lot of dudes including Boy1 and 2.

>date a non-slut

Yeah, but if not being a slut is socially imposed as opposed as voluntary is the same as nothing. She will cheat on you with any idiot she gets the chance. That's why even in most strict societies women of rich important men were attended by eunuchs.

We men should enforce it through selection instead than through force. Western women are too spoiled from birth and when they start dating the crowds of horny teens dominated by their cocks don't do anything to humble them. Until they're 30 they don't have any reason to reflect on their choices.

I hope this illusion falls off as, after these generations, they realize how unhappy they are, but that requires a massive effort on men too, being more attentive and selective.

You're right, and we could also add that, considering that women probably gave that info on their own, the women from older time periods lied because it wasn't that acceptable to admit you had had more sexual partners. If they told the truth the numbers might not have been that different.

>what was the name for female cucks?

Women. It's normal for Men to fuck a lot of women. Of course the opposite is also the same.

No, it's cuckquean.

Here, using that user's naming procedures I made a guide. Hopefully it helps.

But there certainly is an existing term for voluntarily cockblocking yourself from having your way with women. It's called homosexuality/faggotry.

>self reported bullshit that can't truly verify whether women have had such a curiosity or not

Christ you're stupid.

women initiate 75% of divorces

Thanks user
Sorry for having autism

doesnt matter if they had the curiosity it matters if they are used up whores

They could still be curious and eventually cheat. None of those would ever be included in stats.

I still don't get why westerners seem to have such a love-hate relationship with sex.

>Commie

kill yourself

>We're animals for fuck sake, we're built to fuck. The concept that we should stick to one partner during our whole life exists only in forced ideals, most definitely not in nature, and it never has.

the whole point of civilization is restricting man's animalistic nature for optimal social cooperation. Saying "we're just animals so we should just do whatever feels good hehe" makes you a moron, not a pragmatist. The whole point is that you strive to be something better than an animal, not settle for the lowest, most base form of living

>Have one night of sweaty sex with her.
>Leave the next day going about your daily life.
What's the matter with this, If you get in a relationship with her it's a bonus.

Fidelity and disease avoidance perhaps. But not personality. And its possible to be faithful. Youre placing too much importance on virginity and Id bet you have zero experience with relationships.

Really makes you wonder whether civilization is worth it then. We're not talking about some trivial shit here, we're talking about reproduction. We're talking about restricting one of the two driving forces of all life, the other one being survival.
>optimal social cooperation
And what makes you think that our current society is the optimal one? Or that of 100, 1000, 10000 years ago, or any utopistic one cultures and religions have come up with over time?
We've spent over 90% of our existence without much of the bullshit we worry about today. We can change society all we want, we can't change our primal nature.

You misread. Personality is what is included in consideration alongside virginity to gauge the other things. After all, a person might just be that much of a troglodyte that no matter how much they want sex nobody is giving them any.
If someone authentically could but chooses not to get sex, they are far more likely than a slut to be a good companion.
Of course someone who has lost their virginity can still be faithful. But you are still taking a bigger risk compared to the virgin.

I think this is explains the plot better.

I only put in the information pertinent to understanding

Just realized i forgot Girl2.

And regardless of all this, even if I agreed we should suffocate our instincts, that still doesn't change the fact we can't suppress them completely, hence we would still keep on being curious about sex, which was the main point of the post.

>Not watching Game of Bones.

You're assuming that because they refused to have sex they are ideal when there could be many things wrong with them. Its possible to not be a slut driven by lust and be a shitty person and companion. Id say its even unfrequent.

And what experience do you even have to validate this?

>reproduction
reproduction is more efficient with monogamous families, if you're so worried about "reproduction" then go ban contraceptives

humans are a pair bonding species in case you weren't aware, there are other animals who do the same thing

>And what makes you think that our current society is the optimal one
it isn't, it's full of whores

shut up you're just trying to deny him at this point.

Wouldn't someone lose all the respect to the other part if they said this kind of stuff?

Sounds more like some generic american teen drama series than an anime.

The guy is fucking retarded.

Except i am shit at explaining things. And i skipped a lot of things.

How am I wrong? It is possible to have little interest and desire to be promiscuous and yet still be a shitty person. And again you purityfags talk like youre experts on such things but how many of you have the experience to verify your opinions?

That's pretty much what it is.

please start posting whatever racy webms exist, we all know we're here for that

I fucking hate white knights and beta orbiters more than sluts.

You would get a couple of seconds at a time.

Any sexual scenes carry enough emotional baggage to clog an airport terminal.

That guy made it confusing
Have this

These people need a healthy dosage of Shariah law to set them straight.

You act like I am proclaiming all non-virgins to be lesser as people or something, whenever I even agreed in that "someone who has lost their virginity can still be faithful". I am just saying that an increase in risk of 2% or something is still an increase.
Obviously personality matters far more, but the added bonus of virginity keeps so many issues out that it is foolish to say something like "[virginity] is literally useless."

And I am hardly a purityfag. I am the one here that stated that Moka being willing to sleep with Mugi was a good thing for her.

If you would, please tell me how virginity is actually useless.

What bullshit. The cell either dies or becomes a part of the body. And I dont know why that user is assuming that the number one reason that happens is sex. It could be harder for sperm cells to become attached to the body for various reasons. And that dna couldnt actually fertilize an egg. It wouldnt make up a childs genotype. It would be the same as getting a blood transfusion. Foreign dna would just float around. But I doubt thats very likely to happen.

God purity fags are annoying.

Im not saying virginity is useless. Its just emphasized too much. Sorry for calling you a purityfag then.

'cause we have to live with whores/unfaithfuls rather than decapitating them right away

>reproduction is more efficient with monogamous families, if you're so worried about "reproduction" then go ban contraceptives
Who said anything about efficience? The point is that sex plays a huge role in our psychology *because* it's the way through which new lives are conceived. Because of our developed brain we also have the ability to feel the desire to have kids, to experience parenthood and so on, but these are just useful additions; sexual desire, on the other hand, is the main force here. Trying to repress it is like trying to repress hunger, it does not work.
>humans are a pair bonding species in case you weren't aware
Which doesn't equate monogamy. If we really were monogamous we would only ever seek one partner in our whole life, but the thing is, it doesn't happen, while if we were, we wouldn't even need to put any effort into it, because it would be natural to us, as is the case with some bird species. (Though I remember reading some of them actually "cheat" with their partner, but I may be wrong)