The Death of SJW Marvel

Forget CNN polls & articles written by Liberal loons.

It’s the Free Market that best determines the voice of America:

>The website i09 is speculating that among the cancelled SJW comic books is America Chavez, a comic book about a strong, independent, inter-dimensional, lesbian Latina who doesn’t need a man.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/marvels-sjw-comics-getting-cancelled/47184/

It’s not enough that Hollywood & SJW bastardized movies continue to flop...

...MARVEL comics has now learned its lesson, the hard way, with titles dropping 20, 30 and even 50% in sales!

The SJW Editor-in-Chief, Alex Alonso has been fired, and many SJW titles are being cancelled for 2018.

Including the homosexual Ice-Man series, and even She-Hulk.

Forget what the media tells you. Follow the money.

Why don’t these companies ever learn pol?

Are we headed towards an ultra-conservative American future, as a backlash to this liberal disease?

>a comic book about a strong, independent, inter-dimensional, lesbian Latina who doesn’t need a man.

satire?

Not satire.
Pic related.
Issue #25 will be her last issue! Kek

post the one with latinx groupies next

DC > Marvel

well its a mixed bag OP. black people in northern states will try to illegally immigrate into canada. canada has no future and niggers from up north dont know how to do shit. its like some sort of conspiracy or something . how the fuck are they that dumb? is it just 100% samolis and hatians or something? why the fuck do you rob dollar stores?...

so just sit back and make some popcorn because le weed man isnt as dumb as he looks and isnt nearly as liberal as he pretends to be. he ran away when confronted with his nazi roots. like bolted out of a meeting and ran out of the building and it wasnt with some nobody it was with the previous president

Agreed DC has always been great and never had Jewdisney behind them.

Lost for words.

The almighty latinx lgbtq team!
Fucking ridiculous.

>Agreed DC has always been great and never had Jewdisney behind them.
Superman is straight Zionism, user... they don't even try very hard to hide it.

Why do these companies keep thinking they can shit on the core audience that made them what they are? Comics have done it, video games have done it, and now magic the gathering and fucking d&d are doing it. It never works.

Why is ever company propped up by a predominately white audience completely suicidal?

On the bright side, at least you're learning your Jewish comic books are bullshit.

I just this week discovered Dark Nights: Metal...
My balls exploded.
This is what comics were meant to be.
Bad-fucking-ass!
No gay shit.

They forgot their main audience is men.

Men don't give a shit about social justice, they know your charisma and strength is what makes justice

Men care about beating the shit out of faggots for a righteous cause, not how misogynistic someone is or how ass-backwards they are

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULES

WHORES DON'T READ COMICS

NUMALES DON'T WORK, SO THEY CAN'T AFFORD THEM

>a literal illegal alien named America

/r/ing the girls invading hobby comic

Yeah, so were most readers, which is why issue#25 will be her last.
It’s straight up pandering to illegal spics taking over America.
Not to mention the faggot agenda being pushed HARD in this comic.

This. DC has always been the superior company. I'm genuinely impressed it has taken people here THIS long to truly see that.

Superman is the very opposite of Zionism, user. In fact, the kikes would probably try to find a way to kill him if he existed in real life. Not like they aren't trying their damndest to do so now, even with him just being a comic character.

I think it’s because you get these liberal brainwashed idiots graduate college, and they push these SJW agendas on the masses.
No joke.
Universities are pushing out straight up brainwashed faggots & degenerates who want to destroy White America.

Yes I know that. Superman was Jewish. But the rest were usually not that bad.

Screenshot worthy. They pander to people who will never buy them.

Sounds like to you, everything is Jewish.
Comic books are not all like this.
Stop being a faggot.
Enjoy life.

Which makes sense of why we need home schooling rather than kike school.

Superman was a kike invention

They didn't forget about white men. They specifically targeted comics because the audience is white men.

In their minds, any white male space is totally haram. Anything that is considered "too white" or "too male" needs to be invaded and changed in the name of "equality". We see it happening right now in video games and sports too.

Dude, the concept of a superhuman existed all throughout human history.
Stop being a faggot.
And who cares if the creators were Jews?
A lot of Jews created interesting shit, are you going to stop using the internet?
Jews created the internet!
Ruh Roh!!!!

And? Even if he was, he's become so utterly divorced from the very concept of kikery that he's basically his own thing now. The dude is practically the embodiment of Western values now, and is one of the very, very, very few bastions of hope in this downright rotten world. I can absolutely fucking guarantee you that if the kikes knew what Supes would eventually grow into, they would have destroyed him right from the very beginning.

dumb frogposter

>Are we headed towards an ultra-conservative American future, as a backlash to this liberal disease?

The pendulum is slowly swinging back. The real question will be what is going to happen next? They will try to fight tooth and nail to keep from going back and America becoming conservative again.

Literally only bugmen buy modern comics, their core audience of w40k loving metal nerds and low IQ minorites bros has been replaced with le open mouth collector face

Because public opposition to this sort of thing is completely silenced by SJW "call your job and get you fired" squads

>The dude is practically the embodiment of Western values now
fuck off american

Please tell me that isn't a real comic cover. Because if so, Marvel has truly damned itself beyond any hope of recovery.

Thank fucking god. SJWs fucking ruined almost everything.

>Implying that they won't find a way to ruin New Marvel.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where is this anti-American hatred coming from, Nigel?
Wait...
*Looks behind the British curtain*
Oh, you fucking Muslim sandnigger!
We keep forgetting the UK is Sharia now.
Shame.
Shame.
Shame.

>Britbong hates everything that isn't inherently British and thus cucked
Quite hilarious. Don't you have an appointment with an Exodontist later, my Birt friend?

they think they can get the normie bucks which is huge so they try and fail because 95% of the audience for comics and vidya is nerdish males

>They will try to fight tooth and nail to keep from going back and America becoming conservative again.
Good. The harder they keep pushing, the harder the backlash.

Imagine if (((they))) just stopped and disappeared tonight. Tomorrow morning, normal people wouldn't suddenly become j-woke and the idea of a white nation would still be a minority view. It's going to take a lot more of this before people are pressed hard enough that they discover their own agency.

Don’t worry.
She’s getting canceled, too.
All the SJW feminist books are being cancelled, because sales are so low.
Read the article: down up to 50% in sales, for some titles.

>having to shoehorn in something about nazis even though nobody is talking about politics

wow who could be behind this

Nobody buy western comics anymore, all is manga now
Muslim Marvel looks horrible

Calm down, pessimist.
The new editor in chief is a regular fat geek comic lover who just wants good stories again.
There’s hope, little nigger.

>Muslim
>Ever touching a dog

He’s not a Brit.
It’s a Muslim who hates America.

meanwhile the neighborhood looks like total shit

You must be fucking kidding me

the sad thing is that comics have always been a push for social equality. i mean, just look at the x-men. no one really hates diversity characters in comics.

but the sjw pandering has gotten so fucking out of control that these comics are just empty shells.

>Is a Muslim superhero.
>Doesn't Aloha Snackbar.
>Loves dogs.
What did Marvel mean by this?

Lol It’s funny, because a great writer could probably make something of a sexy Latina going back in time to fight the Nazis.
But...”Do Jew Say Nat-Seeee?!? Aye Caramba!!!”
It’s bad writing, that’s what it comes down to.
It’s as if they hired liberal blog tranny feminists to write this shit.

Oh I know that Captain Marvel is going down with the rest of them. Got the news over at Sup Forums first, in fact. It's just sad that this is what Marvel has become, a monstrous caricature of everything that it once was. Hopefully DC doesn't succumb to the same plague any time soon.

You have to look for the good stuff, and the decline in sales is forcing Marvel to drop this SJW bullshit.
But you’re right.
Manga and Anime has WAY better stories, characters, and writing.
I think it’s because in Japan, grown adults reading manga aren’t seen as childish.
Manga are taken more seriously than comics in the West.

>Ultra-rich upper class white male uses his superior intelligence, physique, charisma, and morality to crush the repulsive criminal underclass
>"a push for social equality"

(((globalisation))) they want that brown £

yea they should just be allowed to commit crimes and not be punished!

#BlackLivesMatter

>DC has always been the superior company.
their characters are just a bunch of retarded jews laughing about how they managed to get a copyright on a character thats basically ripped off hercules,

those golden age characters are outdated, they haven't been used well in entertainment for 60 years

>Suddenly, a wild Hitler appears...

Lol this is why life long comic buyers like me stopped subscribing, and MARVEL sales are plummeting.
I reacted just like you.
Iron man is a black girl now.
Spider-Man was a black boy.
Everyone is gay now.
Muslims everywhere.
Every female hero is a lesbian now.
Shit got retarded!

Eh, a majority of DC's stuff is still pretty damn good (helps that one of their more principle writers, Morrison, absolutely DESPISES SJW's). But that might not last all that long, what with Bendis making a move over to DC now.

The Dark Nights Metal DC series is bringing me back to comics again.
I used to be a huge Action Comics and Detective Comics fanboy.

Ummm, actually, like, black people don't actually commit crimes, so umm, like yeah?

Does the marvel Muslim superhero squirt acid or something? Lots of potential there...

They see the changing demographics of western countries so they're trying to appeal to minorities. It's kind of sick when you think about it. They genuinely believe black and brown people are the future.

Underrated.
Good Kek.

>jews created the internet
a single jew helped create tcp/ip but no sweetie jews did not create the internet, americans and englishmen did

I really loved the Teen Titans animated series on Netflix.
Really great writing.
It sucked how they jumped to the future, because those original characters were really fun to watch.

They tought they could let the comics be SJW converged, because their losses are a drop in the bucket to what the movies make. They only make the comics to keep the rights for the movies, after all. But if the movies are slipping and making less money, even small, normally irrelevant departments will get pressured about the bottom line.

Shhhh...I was trying to rustle his jimmies, idiot!
Just go along with it next time.

>Has hair out
>Wear tight clothes
>Likes dogs
Do these comic writers even do the minimum amount of research or do they think muslims are like your average secular "christian" that's pro-gay rights?

Good work exposing that kike with his #based jews bullshit

I disagree.
Comics are a big business.
It’s their bread & butter.
I get what you’re saying, but they can’t risk losing their core income.
The fact that they fired the editor and cancelled books proves this.

>The Dark Nights Metal DC series is bringing me back to comics again.
Finally enough, a good deal of Sup Forums absolutely HATES Dark Nights Metal and will shit on it at any chance they get. Their reasoning behind their hatred tends to be inane tripe like "ITS STUPID STUPID!! COMICS SHOULDNT BE 'FUN'!!", "ITS BATWANK REEEEEEEEEEE", or even just "SNYDER!!!!!!!". Truly says something about the true nature of that shithole, doesn't it?

>do they think muslims are like your average secular "christian" that's pro-gay rights?
They really don't. Most Muslims are deeply conservative nitwits who worship a pedophile warlord.

is that a 0.5% face?

Yeah.
Maybe I’m just old school and haven’t been subjected to the modern shit so much.

Popping multiple bubbles.

But gay Ice-Man has been a thing since before the SJWs got to him.

FUCK THE NEW ICEMAN THEY MADE A WOMANIZER GAY. i hope they fix it and make him atleast bi

Yeah but the writers don't seem to know that. They can't seem to fathom that for some, religion is a way of life that dictates everything from how they dress to how they act. So we get abominations like this.

Hi Richard, on a break from work are we?

It's Desaad, so "Maybe?".

>one out of a hundred SJW comics cancelled
>YES Sup Forums WE DID IT! WE WON!
kys

Sadly, no. That's exactly what that comic is.

>that cover
>those people
Looks like an Iranian crowd
That drawing style looks like trash

is this a shoop? my fucking sides

Shhhhhh

Oh no. It’s real, my friend.
And as of Jan 2018, it’s cancelled.
Thank Lord Kek.

It's written by a hyper-liberal white woman who converted to Islam a few years ago. She's giving us the Disneyland version of Islam, the girl's family, the girl's mosque, and her extended family's hometown.

Wow I am shocked that these completely unappealing one dimensional characters bombed in the market

The Dark Knight Returns skewered these justice movements long before BLM. Blaming the cops for harming them during arrests after violent rapes and crimes and getting off scott free. The recent animated adaptation doesn't shy away from showing soft-headed, soft-hearted "justice" supporters as worse than useless.

They'll start a civil war if it comes to that

Because there are internal politics happening you aren't privy to, and most likely bribes are being made to tank what are pre dominantly White interests.

> WHAT THE HOLY MENSTRUATION
Is this "lolsorandom" humor getting crowbarred in, or is this a real saying in her crazy backwards lesbian orgy dimension?

Whenever I try to read a marvel comic, I'll get about 2 pages in, see some ridiculous bullshit, and stop reading. The last good series I read of theirs was Jeff Lemire's Moon Knight. MK isn't in the movies, so they let someone tell a halfway interesting story about him.

Meanwhile DC figured their shit out and have been killing it since Rebirth last year. And DC has been adding some 'diversity' to their cast as well. They introduced a trans character in Batman, but you might not know it, because they didn't shove it down our throats. Instead casually mentions she used to have another name that she doesnt go by anymore, then helps Batman save the day BECAUSE THATS WHAT COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS SHOULD FUCKING DO.

[UNSOLICITED COMMENTS ON ISRAEL]

these people need some jesus.

Because for some reason BA liberals are stupid enough to think that shitskins are more socially liberal than white people

They are so dumb, you can't just flip established characters into a token demographic. If they wanted more female heroes, they would have to create new ones.

Nope, it's terrifyingly real my friend. In fact, speaking about "America", according to that book, stars and planet's are made by cosmic lesbian Puerto Rican supergods. Yes, this is actually a thing Marvel put to print and published asan actual "comic". You may now despair.