Why is nobody taking poor eyesight into concentration when talking about eugenics...

Why is nobody taking poor eyesight into concentration when talking about eugenics? Today it seems most people use contact lenses or glasses, what happened to bullying the "four-eyed"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtUvq82WkDY
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/article-abstract/636970?redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like you said, they hide it with contact lenses

Because visually impaired are still good and make money

>Why is nobody taking DIABETES into concentration when talking about eugenics?

fixed that for you.

But people do, but not with glasses. What do all these guys have in common?

Mobile devices and usage of computers is going to lead into more people wearing glasses eventually so we cannot just bully the future majority.

I wear glasses, faggot. I'm NatSoc.

Read the filename on OPs pic

I got PRK and my vision is better than 20/20. Did shit all throughout school because I couldnt see the board up front and refused to wear glasses. Contacts didnt go well with my eyes for some reason.

Yes and Himmler was completely incompetent wimp

glasses are a fashion statement to imply higher intelligence, the same way women think wearing black is "slimming". an old meme with nothing to do with eyesight these days. laser surgery exists, improves every year and yet more and more people buy fashion glasses. it's like if wheelchairs were fashionable or someth-
youtube.com/watch?v=mtUvq82WkDY
-oh fuck.

>what happened to bullying the "four-eyed"?

it's an interesting psyop.. using the nu-males glasses as a "Identifying mark"... but nu-males usually wear glasses without a prescription, in order to APPEAR smart.

suffice it to say, your bullshit OP, is bullshit, and you are bullshit as well.

My eyesight has improved considerably over the last 8 years or so and I use screens a lot

There is a positive correlation between nearsightedness and intelligence.

good, so you will be first in line in front of me

Myopia is related to growing up in enclosed spaces, so it has more to do with our upbringing in recent years than with genetics. The streets aren't safe for kids anymore.

I wear glasses though?

>Myopia is strongly genetic
>IQ is strongly genetic
>Myopic people and their relatives have on average an higher IQ

Myopia genes probably also increase brain size and intelligence.

e.g.
Intelligence, Education, and Myopia in Males
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaophthalmology/article-abstract/636970?redirect=true

If you try to eliminate visual problems with eugenics you could end up with serious issues. A lot of brilliant people wear glasses, and many people use glasses when they get old.

Sight is a crutch. The future is blind.

I'm not standing in any line with you, spic

This is probably true, I can't see for shit and mommy always said I was special.

We invented things to make that not matter.

What about fucked up teeth? That's a sure sign your species is fucking inferior. crooked ass teeth, you'd starve in nature.

Hitler will rise again. Master race has already begun. youve mised the starting guuuuun.

This ad brought to you by Crispr. Inc.

>mfw I was four eyed in school
>mfw I was the one bullying people

Its hard to judge what is genetic and what is environmental. The human eye needs actual sunlight, and is easily strained by 'blue' light.
Eyesight has dropped when we became more homebodied, and plummeted after the introduction of tv and back-lit cellphones/devices. In a few decades we are going to see a legal blindness epidemic in the civilized world that was only seen in history with the accompanyment of disease.

Is there proof that it's genetic? Let's say it's caused by looking things up close too much and not getting enough sunlight: a child is likely to develop it too if a father and mother lives like that.

I really fuggin' fear that I will have to get glasses someday, just like my older sister, mother and father. I'm 22 now and still perfect eyesight.

Guess you guys are ok with Goebbels having a club foot.

High IQ people read more books and develop myopia from doing so.

It's not necessarily genetic you imbecile. It's the shift in lifestyle thanks to staring at a screen for hours on end.

Now this is some fun shit

sightlets are genetic trash and should be expunged. Ever notice how many (((scientists))) wear glasses?

Correlation between myopia and intelligence, and, in our increasingly complex world, intelligence is vastly more important.

all great geniuses have been myopic. it allows one to be less distracted by the facial expressions and bullshit others are doing, so that you can focus on your work at hand.

The myopic are more likely to have 20/20 close up vision - or sorry, were you going to design the innards of a watch with a 10-foot pole? Fuck out of here farsighted scum

Yup, I've been saying this for a while

One of the tell-tale signs of a leftist is glasses

Call him four-eyed, I fucking dare you

CRISPR will make it possible to target the genes responsible for poor eyesight, only complete genetic losers should not be allowed to breed, because it would take too much time to modify the genes of their offspring for quality.

This is the least of problems we need to correct. Good god. Have you no sense of priorities? The only people I knew that were really put off by dating someone with glasses were conspiracy theory girls that also freak out about Mercury in vaccines. One of them refused to vaccinate and her kid got measles and was critical for like 3 weeks and she's broke now paying for it and he has chronic problems from it. But she was sure going out with me wasn't really an option because I have bad vision. OK enjoy being a single mother with brown sub 100 IQ kids bitch.

Exactly. Glasses? To the gas chamber you go

*aims at OP

greatest american, they dont born like this no more...

hope that was a joke. That something they push in schools in Israel? teddy was an absolute idiot and a pawn

>2017
>thinks eyesight is genetic

i dont know about his policies but i guess nothing in that times can be more worse than Lindon b johnson policies, as far for a man he was pretty smart, hunter, anatomist, made long trips to various places for animal research, wasnt a faggot, and even got shot in the chest and kept talking for 90 minutes.

and >teaching in school in israel
they dont even teach where USA is on the world map..