Nanbaka s2 over

Nanbaka s2 over

S3 when?

Aren't they in the middle of an arc right now? How can they end a season like that?

They probably want you to buy the manga.

Its not even been announced

There is also an ova coming in april

>Only adapting 2/3 of 2nd arc
I'm disappointed.

The current part they are adapting is only available web-only. The printed version is way behind.

Crunchyshit hasnt traslated past 25

Crunchy scans is from the printed version although it seems they haven't translated vol.4 yet which was released last month in Japan for some reason.

The anime ended on chapter 108-109 while this arc is finished on chapter 146.

Hoping for this to get put in eng print

>starts as a funny comedy
>falls apart at the first arc

meh

Jyugo is a miracle of the universe !

That he is

It's back to comedy on the 3rd arc although there are only 12 chapters so far so there is a chance it could be back to serious later.

I like it so far since it helps for a lot of character development

>muh comedy

Jyugo is very nice strong hairless and has a big dick

What a bizarre place to end the season.

Even though this was a pretty shitty ending for a season, the episode itself ended spectacularly. When the music kicked in at pic related I got pretty hyped.

I hate how this show is labeled as fujoshit

A cast composed almost exclusively of men =/= fujoshit

It's sadden me that people judge a show by only its main cast or/and art.

Wait, it ended, and they didn't even finish that fucking arc? It was already draggin too long already, don't make me drop this 3 episodes before the end.

I thought it would turn fujo, and I was surprised that it didn't, though it's easy to ship the guys regardless. I rather like the direction it took. Frothing with fanservice without being blatant like Free and going nowhere fast with any of it.

Really wish I could read the creator's twitter. They sure post about ice cream a lot.

I can understand this but I haven't seen an anime end more abruptly like this since Air Gear.

That ending isn't what we call a cliffhanger ?

Best boy

Not the best way to "finish" a show, but it was a good show at all. I gonna miss Nanbaka.

Where are the damn doujins?

Wait, not only was this arc utter shit, but they didn't even finish adapting it? A shame, since the first half of this show was so good.

Wait what isn't there one more episode?

There will never be enough Uno in this world.

When will they make an announcment?