What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUTXNigXBYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing.

Jews

he ruined the optics for whites. 88 larping faggots, you ruin 14 for the rest of us. pleasehang yourselves

His problem was Jews, mostly.
Jews starving the German people.
Jews enslaving the German people.
Jews betraying the German nation.
Jews spreading decadence in the German media.
Jews lying in the German press.
Jews in The Soviet Union threatening Germany.
All he tried to do is get the Jews out of Germany. He made a agreement with the Zionist to send them to Palestine. When the Brits wouldn't him do that, he was going to send them to Madagascar.

he bought his own press

>waaaahhhhh muh optics waaaahhhhh!!!! :(

Admitting that you care about how your enemy views you is the cuckiest thing imaginable.

To act as if the Nazis and Hitler were blameless for how WW2 unfolded is pretty ignorant. I don't think it can all be blamed on the ebil joo

It's just a question of practicality mate. If anyone is serious about starting a white ethnic nationalist movement it'd be wise to avoid the NatSoc aesthetic. It's a failed ideology and alienates people. But if it's that important mate you can try spinning NatSoc as a political ideology in the current year

No its being pragmatic and realistic bedwetter. Look at how charlotssville ruined Trumps approval ratings and equivaleted convervatives with nazism. But of course youre the kikes most useful idiot.

He was autistic. Have you seen the videos of him rocking in his seat and fidgeting? He was incapable of understanding empathy for others, which for a time lead to a ruthless rise in power before it all went to shit when he was unable to care about partnerships or human life.

~6 million Jews

>Have you seen the videos of him rocking in his seat and fidgeting?

I thought that was just all the amphetamines

>Buh mah middle ground fallacy and personal incredulity!
Those are fallacies, user. Stick to facts. Germany was chopped up after the war and ethnic Germans in former parts of Germany were being murdered and abused. The German people were forced to pay draconian war reparations by the British. Poland was trying to make another land grab at the expense of Germany and had British backing to do so. Hitler did nothing wrong other than try to save the German people from being murdered by the British.

If he was anywhere on the autistic scale it was pretty low. The claims of psychopath are not based on fact. The remainder of your claims is non-factual pap. There is a far better case that Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt were psychopaths than Hitler.

>Poland was trying to make another land grab at the expense of Germany
source?
>hitler did nothing wrong
you are intellectually bankrupt, at the very least dont be a hypocrite by posting that image

You're fucking retarded
14 literally comes from 88, so kindly kill yourself

Sounds like projection

lmao good one fuckwit. Poland is essentially pols wet dream and they: despise nazis, despise communists, and hate jews. Be like them: of good catholic, moral character who dont larp as the footsoldiers of the wehrmacht. I have yet to hear 1 compelling reason why 88 whould dictate the horn of 14. You cancerous faggot. Neck yourself

Poland refused all German requests for access to the eastern portion of Germany cut off by carving up Germany as war booty.
Poland prepared for war thinking that the Armastace kept Germany weak and ripe for conquest. They even made a pact with Britain and France if their attack when bad.
Then Poland started slaughtering Ethnic Germans.

Did having your fallacies pointed out trigger you?

wtf i love jew cock in my ass now

wtf I hate thought out and nuanced political views

Losing.

Damn you really are Autistic, aren't you?
Do you know where 14 comes from? Why don't you read what I said again before making yourself look even more retarded

My nigga took an L

super butthurt (((they))) didn't let him into college

I dont give a single flying fuck where 14 came from, the past does not cement the future you asswiped retard. We can hate jews, push for a white ethnostate, and further whites goals without the baggage of 88. Meaningless words from a meaningless person, idgaf what you have to say. You convince nobody with your 88 larp

bump
dont be a coward engage me

I dunno, have you looked at Europe today? He tried to prevent that.

By killing millions of ethnic Europeans?

Look at whats happening in Europe and America now. Look at Germany in the 20s. The same thing is happening again but this time they made sure through a corrupted political system that no one would be able to oppose it. WW2 was a blip in proceedings that they did not expect.

He was fucking autistic

The people know what's going on.
youtu.be/oUTXNigXBYA

Manlet. Would be a soyboy if he was alive today.

he said source and you gave even more made up bullshit

didn't enter the 16-bit era

The jews poked the bear. Never poke the bear.

Calm down Rabbi, we are not winning through the vote anyway lets be real here. Fuck off crying about optics and put your MAGA hat back on.

Reddit is that way --->

>What the fuck was his problem?

Well, he got tens of millions of white people killed, and he didn't kill any jews.....

So, I don't know... he accomplished the literal opposite of his goals?

kind of ironic, really.

Jews

he got cucked by a jew in vienna and destroyed europe sperging out over it