Can we get a generation zyklon thread...

Can we get a generation zyklon thread? I know many are commies but a lot are fashy in a way previous generations couldn't dream of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU
twitter.com/Lord_Molyneaux/status/940350687338168320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course he got an F, he didn’t put his name on it

That image can't be real

Califag Gen Z here, I'm working on the commie problem.

Fucking based

>catholicschool.jpg

>communist get throw into the ocean by an helicopter
>communist swim to the coast and survive

anti-communists tards BTFO!

>see me after class please

lol

Depending on the height, your feeble commie bones would break as soon as you hit the water.

Fun fact. There is a history behind this picture.
Her mom works in a home depot and after a blizzard, she was happy because she sold all the shovels (and got a nice share, making the kid happy too).

LE BASED GEN Z XD!!!

what's so edgy about killing commies? That's just common sense.

>le
Back you go

Nice try. It's a well known fact that communist all reek of BO because water is extremely poisonous to them. Lie to me and say pic related showers.

connect the dots

It's obviously not drawn by a child. The writing and drawing is far too well-drawn for a child still getting assignments like "When i grow up", which would imply that a small child would have to know who Pinochet is AND have the ability to write "communist swine" in a tegible way.

I will like to recommend this quick lecture about millennial. Maybe it will help some of the younger folk browsing Sup Forums right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hER0Qp6QJNU

Simi valley and Moorpark are pretty based in the southern California area

twitter.com/Lord_Molyneaux/status/940350687338168320

>both teacher and student uses the same pencil

seems legit

Gen Z is a meme

that is too good :D

gen z is weimer hitler 2.0, not post-vietnam boomers :D

The thing people forget about Gen Z is that they are the least white generation in history.

The whites, naturally, are going to shift to the right to protect white power. Nonwhites, though, will shift to the left in order to combat white power. Gen Z is going to fight the race war. The question is quality can beat quantity, especially when there are so many more white race traitors than nonwhite race traitors.

You can tell this is fake. The "teachers" writing is much the same as the students. Besides where you can tell on the starting letters where they tried to make the writing disheveled.