I go.

Fuck you my waifu ain't jewish

Shout out to that literary reference

I don't exist.

>Asuka = nazi
>Rei = Jew
So Asuka looses in the long run? Nice.

They are Russian POWs

Russian prisoners you under age NEET retards.

Hell, Asuka still looses.

1 Asuka is better than 100 Reis

Misato is best girl.

Shinji is best everything.

no.

This

Rei got massively pandered to in the Rebuilda, and this resulted in the destruction of Kaworu and Asuka, and Evangelion as a whole. Reifags will deny this because they know it's true.

They ruined Rei in the rebuilds.

They also ruined everybody else in the rebuilds.

Your denial is your hatred. Admit you wanted to see Evangelion get destroyed for your shipping fantasies.

No i didn't. I love NGE and i hate te rebuilds for trying to copy perfection.

Shinji a shit
A useless slave not capable of loving

I believe you, man. I'm just copying what delusional Reifags say. They're crazy.

Delete yourself.

Prove me wrong
You just want him to be your slave while he won't do anything genuine to you, he'll only want your love in exchange for himself

All he needs is therapy. I'd buy him pills and take him to a doctor.

Here I'll summarize the thread for you all

>implying I'm not in the same boat

Good taste

Hahaha what the fuck this is perfect

Reifags, it's time you owned up to your misdeeds. I'm waiting. Rebuild was what you wanted. Take it, take it, take it all.

I was one of these anons. Guess who?

All waifufags are delusional.

No, it was not what i wanted. It is the biggest mistake in the anime industry and a total disgrace to the NGE.

Stop accusing Asukafags and Kaworufags of wanting it, then.

Shinji only needs psychotherapy so he can build self-esteem while developing healthier life habits. Fortunately depression is a highly treatable mental illness.
He already gave the first step at the end of EvaTV to accept and love himself. It'll be fine.

Assucka is the cucks choice. Case in point 'literally who the luggage lad (((moot)))'

He also has PTSD.

It must've hurt when your mother repeatedly dropped you off buildings hoping she wouldn't have to care for you.

The word you're looking for is loses.
This would be the opposite of wins.
Reifags can't be trusted with anything

Nazis killed people with mental disabilities Asuka still loses.

You're right, I tend to think about his depression solely and I forgot to mention that. PTSD symptoms improve in around 60-70% of the cases if my memory serves me right.

Some therapy and pills and he can almost act like a real human bean, most of the time.

Shinji is a miracle of the universe

Shinji a shit

Yes

Shit taste

How many times does one thread have to be reported, before it goes down?

This here is an example of Sup Forums tier garbage.

Your taste is the only shit here.

Shinjiposting will save the thread.

What a qt.

Shinji a cute, a cute!

CUUTE!

I'm afraid your taste is the true shit here
>wanting to fuck a depressed psycho Jap teen
Lel, absolute shit, also stop sexualizing him, that's disrespectful

Why not both?

The show sexualizes him.

Do I have to dump Shinji alone?
Fuck I'll do it if I have to

He's just in Asuka's plugsuit there. That's canon.

Anno only made it that way because you buy his figurines

>Shinji
>getting figures
Choose one and only one.

Stop already, it's no better than reifag spam
That's Asuka with Shonjehead

What figurines?

This is the truth after all. I may be a loser shitbag but at least I ain't a reifag.

The ones on your windowsill encrusted in jizz you fuckboi

But it is.

This is a Christian shitposting site. Homosexuality is banned.

Shinji doesn't get figures, sadly. But thanks for the idea.

>Post Menu
>Hide Post

But I'm just posting images of a cute girl. Sorry trap Shinji poster I'm just following in your footsteps, big fan

>homosexuality
what did he mean by this?

>one fujo spamming Shinji
Sigh. Let this thread die already.

No!

Both are shit.

Thanks

A large group of Shinjifags in the border area in 1939 are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a small hill: "One Asukafag is better than ten Shinjifags".
The Shinjifag commander quickly orders 10 of his best Shinjifags over the hill where Upon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence. The voice once again calls out: "One Asukafag is better than one hundred Shinjifags."
Furious, the Shinjifag commander sends his next Best 100 Shinjifags over the hill and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again Silence. The calm Asukafag voice calls out again: "One Asukafag is better than one thousand Shinjifags!"
The enraged Shinjifag commander musters 1000 fighters and sends them to the other side of the hill. Rifle fire, machine guns, grenades, rockets and cannon fire ring out as a terrible battle is fought...
Then silence.
Eventually one badly wounded Shinjifags fighter crawls back over the hill and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men...it's a trap. There's two of them."

Agree with OP.

Thread is shit, let it die, stupid trapposters.

Sage.

Just a few more

Would sell my soul for this fig.

Good to know that never happens cause manufacturers hate Shinji with passion. And his figs are the most horrendous shit one would probably find in the deepest depths of warp.

>Hide
>Hide
>Hide
>Hide

Shinji would definitely sell if they were willing to make figures of him

I will always suffer.

>his figurines
>his figurines
>his figurines

Fuck off! Seriously go fuck yourself!

Oh god.

kek, is that a boner?

Ok, that's it!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!!! Tune in to your next shitty waifuwar thread to see more!!!
Shinji is better than all your waifus!!!!!!

I think we found a good counteraction against Reifag and "Fuck off Reifag!!" cancer.

strawpoll.me/12581400

Put it in numbers, fags.

Which one, Sup Forums

Any of them except Rei.