youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
youtu.be/xRHTD0YMfpM?t=8438
youtube.com/watch?v=87D4SZ2tyC8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Kraut getting his dick split open 10 or 11 different times in his life

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

Black guy here

Where's Aydin-larp at?

When he debated Jim, he argued that a wall was useless because most illegals come over on visa overstays
Then when Tara brings up visa overstays, he acts like this is ridiculous and not something that ever happens

I wish someone would just put together a giant compilation of all Destiny's bullshit, fallacious arguments, and contradictions. His only strength is rapid-fire talmudism that catches people off guard in the moment.

Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person who lives in a video game world by video game norms.

Any leaks from kraut bunker?

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46

>I wish someone would just put together a giant compilation of all Destiny's bullshit, fallacious arguments, and contradictions
>mfw this will never happen

HEY DESTINY! 8% of families is not the same thing as 8% of people.

Quick rundown on Destiny? I remember months ago there were threads about a Destiny vs Sargon debate but I never bothered to look at any of them.

That's the whole liberal mindset. Be 100% entirely ignorant of facts and statistics. Then you bring them facts and statistics and they act outraged. The argument is now about that horrible thing you said. Not whether it's true or not because of course it's not true or else their only friends (the ones on the tv they visit every day for an hour or 2) would have told them about it. So you're basically having to go against a lifetime of programming to introduce a single fact into the conversation. Then even if you do get them to accept that one fact finally they have the exact same response for the next fact you give them. It's literally impossible to have a conversation with these people. They're psychotic and have broken with reality.

Reminder the founding fathers weren't racist because they hated anybody that wasn't a Anglo-Saxon.

whos the girl with the glasses next to sargon?

youtube.com/watch?v=kKyuq-hSD44
Here's the highlight my dude

Reminder:
Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person. Destiny and his fans are video game addicts living in a video game world by video game norms. They are not debating or engaging in ideas, they're playing a computer game that chalks up "strikes" against opponents in an e-sport.

someone should tweet this at him, since he has no formal field to venture outside, kek

Benjamin Franklin correctly said that Germans aren't white and that we shouldn't let them in here. Why didn't we listen?

>I wish someone would just put together a giant compilation of all Destiny's bullshit
They did that, the compilation was too long so it got broken into sections that got DMCA'd by destiny and the channel got automatically banned, shit was funny yo.

Also how come Andy Warski manages to get both alt right and skeptics together in streams. Is he like a known stream moderator?

One thing I've noticed about the Destinytards is that they're all massively politically incorrect themselves, they're nominally against us but we have infected their brains with so many memes that they are basically helpless and still compromised and a lot of the criticism they use against our own people are basically criticisms that we came up with. They'll attack Tara for being a Jew Indian shitskin who needs to go back to the kitchen and then they'll unironically start arguing against the white ethnostate. I think they're so ideologically confused because they're basically children and they have no idea what they actually think about anything which is why they latch onto a video game streamer for pointers.

It takes a brainlet to stump a mental midget

anyone saved it?

>only 1% of americans own guns.

AKSHUALLY 99% of American families own guns so you're blatantly and factually incorrect.

-Destiny

LilyPichu a member of his harem

why lie?

It's the ego-rush from beating someone in a video game transferred to being the pilpul Rabbi banding around a crew of underage golems.

Use the strategies of demoralisation, of losing the "game", on them and they will crumble. They're no robust people, but the mistake to think you are debatint ideas with them, you're not. You're playing a multiplayer computer game riding the emotional wave of beating (and losing to) other FPS/RTS players in an e-sport tournament.

This is not really relevant to our discussion, but it bothers me honestly. I'm not looking forward at all to the situation in which I'll have to use it as ad hom panic button. Oh, well... :s

Not to mention there being literally no evidence that "white" only applied to anglo-saxons.
>b-but Ben Franklin called Germans swarthy!
Yeah, and I'll call irish potatoniggers. It's literally banter. 1/3rd of Pennsylvania was German at the time of independence and they even had to show them a bilingual english/german version of the constitution before they signed off on it.

Jesus christ this shit about "hurr durr X didn't count as white" pisses me off. There is literally no evidence anywhere of this shit. Anyone can look through the historical US census racial designations and see that there was never any separate category for micks or wops or polacks or frogs or anyone else. They knew damn well what white meant.

>His only strength is rapid-fire talmudism
this, he spews so much garbage so quickly that its difficult to mentally unpack on the spot and form a coherent response. Even then any answer you give he just states that "I never said that" and you're left wondering did he actually say it in the fist place because your brain is overloaded with a word salad.

Its like telling a child Santa isn't real. They've been sheltered from the statistics and told opposite, so when the truth is there they feel betrayed but instead of biting the hand that feeds they blame you for breaking their reality.
>Why do you know those facts user? Are you racist? That must be it! I don't have to worry about these facts because only racists are bringing them up!

how can he say this with a straight face with all the fucked up shit he's done?
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

what's strategy of "Losing the game"? what consists of?

Hey Destiny are you complaining about consent? Remember that time you shared a girls nudes to your friends and then complained about her sharing your dick to your twitter followers

>your studies might be real and true JF, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RETARD YOU TRIED HAVING KIDS WITH????

I got booted from fashwave. How do i get back in?

Straight out stasi tactics as punishment for wrongthink

He has an image to upkeep. He wants to sell himself as the Grand Wizard of Memetic Propaganda who floats above the fray observing the plays and explaining them to his followers. If he is seen to come down to the ground and take the sides of one of the mortals it would tarnish his brand.

In his own way he's as bad as Sargon.

Fuck Styx.

is he in wound licking mode though?

That and just going down rabbit holes that are completely unrelated. Like how this whole thing about white nationalism and ethnostates is a complete tangent. He comes on a stream to debate JF on race realism, and instead starts pulling up cherry-picked excerpts from a 2 year old video from another youtuber who is in no way involved with any of this?

I can't believe anyone let this shit slide. It'd be like if, at the 2016 presidential debates between Trump and Clinton, the moderators started showing screenshots of shitposters on Sup Forums saying "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and forcing Trump to argue about this. It's completely nonsensical.

How it feels shit to lose a multiplayer game. Recreate that feeling in them.

Except the source for that doesnt exist.

That being said, the poorest white areas have lower crime than the richest black areas.

>In his own way he's as bad as Sargon.
Sort of, but not quite. He at least takes positions on things instead of going "well IDK lol I don't care". Even if those positions are still typically cucky civnat shit. But you're right about him always wanting to play it safe. But at least Styx isn't just pretending to be neutral while also going behind peoples backs and trying to covertly sabotage them, in the same way Sargon and his goon squad does.

This is how Stasi operate
It's verboten wrongact to marry and have children

I don't play vidya, I don't know the feel

If you can't call out a scam artist like Based Momma, who the fuck are you then?

>LilyPichu
ty man shes a qtpi

Thank god killroy is dead.
fucking scam

>Make your way into argument all prepared
>Imagine you're gonna show these bigots who's boss
>Do horrible
>Get owned
>End up bitter
>Take to Twitter to character assassinate

How can one man be so short?!

It's very short sighted of him. It will come back to bite him.

Someone else will have to bake next bread, night anons

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Not sure where that exact pic, but the general sentiment is true.

youtu.be/xRHTD0YMfpM?t=8438
There is a 10 minute segment when he talks about the debate. It's literally all about looking good/winning to him, and when he can't be objectively correct, he just assumes worst possible intent and worst possible interpretation for his opponent. He also doesn't believe that JF is sincere, which is a hilarious projection.

Disgustin midget.
Kiwifarms don't even consider you a lolcow but an horrorcow because all the shady shit that you had done.

Which one is better? This?

Or this?

He just treats debates like some sort of competition. Even if you were to go back, watch the debate, and then point out things he said that are wrong and show sources to concretely show how his ideas were incorrect, it wouldn't matter to him. This wasn't "in the debate" and therefore inadmissible. Doesn't matter if what he said was wrong, he still "looked good" (in his own mind) during the debate itself, and therefore he won.

Now, if you just want to treat these """debates""" as purely a competition over who has the best silver tongue, then go ahead. But it doesn't actually get to any truth this way.

jabajawdoo
you better watch it buddy

the one with the nipple clamps. I'm fucking dying here.

Watch some vids to immerse yourself in the gestalt.
Multiplayer gaming is highly emotionally charged. Destiny takes the same format to pseudo-debates as video game, and thats how his fans play it out too, as e-sport. Demoralisation, not debate, is the answer. You're playing a video game, not holding a discourse.

Tilly's birthday tomorrow.

It has vibrating nipple clamps. Good taste, user.

I still can't believe they actually made that profile. The account was also made in fucking July, before Kraut even released his first video, demonstrating that the doxing server and dirty tricks were always part of the plan, rather than a last-ditch desperation move after being defeated on the intellectual playing field

>First it started as a try-hard trying to disprove people who didn't like while doxxing and flagging videos
>Now it's turning into a big thing of a woman scamming people out of thousands of dollars

Could this get any worse?

He's basing himself off the awful post-modern method of debate that stems out of America where the goal is 'win' instead of the classical British method of debate which was more of bringing ideas forward to everyone's attention. Often in classical debates you're forced to defend positions you don't even hold as part of the practice. I can't even imagine the amount of triggering a US campus would have over that concept alone.

Thanks, have another one.

Do we know if he's committed sudoku yet? Is anyone checking Vienna obituaries on a daily basis?

Let's hope it does.

No, we have to wait for discord anons report, that might take another week though.

FUCK MY ASS, TYRONE

Can someone shop destiny's face on Chloe and JF's on the guy on the right? I would do it but PS makes my old laptop want to die.

DO you have that Jeff Holiday face by itself?

Here is what he said.

This is the feeling of the winners.
Do this to an emotional kid too invested on video games and he will lose his shit and chimp out.

youtube.com/watch?v=87D4SZ2tyC8

Why is this idiot be taken seriousky again?

>free white person
>doesn't understand that whites mean anglos and other northern europeans
>implying southern europeans were considered literal subhumans and were classified the same as africans
you dumb as a stone boat, boi.

watching warski's vids and holy shit that smug german faggot, 1945 wasn't enough

please stahp

hmmm, interesting I see what you did there turning that around. Cute. Let's change subject

>His only strength is rapid-fire talmudism that catches people off guard in the moment.
This is why you always insist on moderated academic debates.

i do have JF cutout

how can I dab on 'em on an imageboard? academics provide tutorialz pls

He is quarter Austro-German, quarter Irish, quarter Polish Jew and one quarter croato-slovene.

It's a bad attempt at trying to be British.
>Never met a Tilly in my life
>South Hampton instead of Southampton
>Primary School (4-11) is of no importance
>You don't backpack around the UK. You'd do it as part of a Euro backpack.

thx

he's the one that made tara look like a complete moron for advocating the deportation of all immigrants.

Joseph Lancaster.
He's 50% anglo and just 25% German and 25% jew.
Don't let the anglo shills fool you.

>inb4 Lancaster is an ancient Egyptian name

Hey look everyone destiny came back hahahahaha.

>Aydin is infertile
>She dreams of having a family

working on his image as great unbeatable debater.
predictable

Joseph is his father. He's Jonathan Lancaster.

100 hours

Check down this thread
What happen? Your little midget master was pwned by the frog? Ohhh dear.
By the way, irish, germans, italians and spaniards were considered white by the founder fathers. You can't have irish slaves or italian slaves you retard.
Go back to /r/Destiny were you belong.

This issue bothers me because JF keeps bringing it up so i'm going to bring it up even though it bothers me and talk about it with people on my twitter even though i have no actual knowledge of what happened

>stop gish-galloping me!
>proceeds to gish-gallop
>stop strawmanning me!
>proceeds to strawman

Lancaster is exactly the sort of name a polish jew would choose.