>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/kaylakosplay?lang=en
countyofglenn.net/sites/default/files/Jail/Arrest_Reports/Aug 26 2016.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/huma-abedins-cousin-convicted-fraud-russian-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

State Awoos, report in!

OP out, someone else take over

DEJAWOO, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE

MAGAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

russiaball is here tovarish

does this graph show that white men are lazy as fuck and white women are the hardest working people? i dont know if i can believe white men are more lazy than nigger men

You're reading it backwards. Positive X-axis represents time spent slacking at work per hour.

What's the alternative? A system like Social Security where I'm actively paying for current pensioners with the promise that I'll be able to collect some day, even thought he system will implode before I can collect?

wasn't this around the time they started telling politicians not to eat anything on camera?

Thanks for stepping up

>pupils
>mouth
>eyebrows
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh

Awoosh

Lel

What's this yell you?

If a girl has a nice vagina you better believe I'm faceplanting between her legs
Me too

awoo!

still cold af

who's ready?

i dont know.. the way i was reading it it shows that spic and nigger women slack off the most which i can believe

i can't sorry, I'm browsing on break

No, the lower end of the graph is less time wasted

>breitbart

Should be brushing her teeth..

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It clearly shows that spic and nigger males slack more than females, but white and asian women slack a tiny bit more than their respective men.

>heat set to 68*
>window by my desk needs replacing, thermostat shows it as 59*
There's always coffee

This should be your real job

It shows that Hispanics statistically spend more time not working while on the job than anyone else, including niggers which is downright embarrassing, and whites spend less time fucking off even than Asians, which is mildly surprising.

yeah i get that but the part between red and blue for niggers is less than the blue for white which would indicate that white men slack more than black men which i dont believe

russiaball is just discount Countryballs and it should burn in Hell

>$.50 has been deposited in my account
thanks for the (you) sucker

>blocks your 2nd term

What's the most likely agenda item to get done in 2018? Is congress gonna slack off until midterms or are they actually going to put in some effort?

Don't worry Czech friend, we like you more than those rooskies

just sip on a nice glass of whiskey, it'll keep you nice and warm

check again the colors are reversed for niggers and spics meaning its the women that slack more

See

Her deviantart: kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/

Her Twitter, as well as her real name: twitter.com/kaylakosplay?lang=en

California arrest record: countyofglenn.net/sites/default/files/Jail/Arrest_Reports/Aug 26 2016.pdf

She has a gofundme for people to pay her bills because she's a loser. Comes up with some sob excuse.

What more proof do you need? She admits that she wants to clear her name. Typical Donald Drumpf support. Child rapist and crazy psychopath, i.e. pure white woman.

here's 1 on the house

its actually from a slightly different and more grotesque poland ball meme
haven't saved any images tho

WTB rare PA awoo, phone posting at work, backup requested

You're literally reading it backwards. Are you color blind?

> this one for 1968
Ebin chuckle.

a-awoo~

Oregon for Trump!
Thank you Potus.

>This one for 1968
KEK

Can Florida elect Rick Scott to senate despite the 500k Puerto Ricans flooding their state?
There are obviously easier seats to win in Missouri,ND,Montana,WV,Ohio, and Wisconsin, but I was surprised to see that Scott actually has a pretty good approval rating. What are his chances of winning if he is the nominee? You think a decent hurricane hitting Florida next year would help him out?

what care does rebawoo drive?

Reminder white women crave nigger dick 24/7.

Full house digits confirm.

what is PR turnout? 20%?

I think the Rican flood is greatly overstated. Doable, though non-presidential years tend to favor the opposition party.

Raise act or infrastructure are likely

She's just an attention whore. Btw, any got the n00d?

When was Finland a state?

>500k Puerto Ricans
Its around 30K in Florida and their turnout is awful, except whenever they vote to become a state which they always vote yes, but we ignore them.

They do, proof 21 year old white girl fucking a 14 year old brown Mexican boy in a California Convention Center bathroom. Caught by police and arrested.

RAISE Act and WALL. If the Democrats are smart they'll pick up DACA in exchange, but those two items are happening with or without them.

It's an upper peninsula of Michigan joke. There are a bunch of ethnically Finnish yoopers up there.

so comfy last few days
almost... too.... comfy....

Reminder that statistically white women are the second least likely group to racemix.

No no no no

You've got to admit that white women everywhere are addicted to black and brown men. I proved that this Drumpf slut that was meme'd on Sup Forums during the election is actually a child rapist, giving up her body for little brown Mexican kids.

fake news interception.

It doesn’t say anything about the boy being Mexican.

>nice vagina
it's literally the body's bacterial shower drain
feminine feet are the white mans preference

>RAISE Act and WALL
How if the Gop has only 51 senators. If one votes against,Pence is the tioebreaker. But we have Flake,Mccain,Collins to deal with. There is an off chance that someone like Manchin,Mcastkill or Heidkemp would do it, but they have shown to be unreliable to this point

>brown Mexican boy

Wow, they include a picture of the victim in that publicly available report? Weird...

I just became a trump supporter and conservative. Give me some things to do to piss off my liberal (soon-to-be-former) friends.

>yfw he gets off the hook

Here. Here

Is Rick Scott even running for Senate? And who do we have to run for Governor?

Lead a productive life.

I think the most prevalent thing about footfags is their inability to shut up about how they’re footfags.

That's a small awoo.

Date and marry a woman of your race.

get a job, stop drinking, stop smoking, stop doing drugs
you'll lose 90% of your libshit friends

no one cares

user what are all these weird pictures I found on your phone?

How about you not be a massive faggot

Assuming you're white, marry a white woman and have white babies. That's literally the best thing you can possibly do to piss off leftists, because they hate white people and are trying to genocide us.

Already do though?

Lol seriously liberal media is so fucked

I met a q.t. white girl but I met her when I was still liberal. she's probably not going to be too hard to win over, she's a hard worker and hates handouts and stuff :)

W...wut do mean??

N-nothing babe it’s just a joke

Seriously though don't be a faggot. Don't push people away out of spite.

thank awoo

Too difficult for little Donny Drumpf supporters, the women are child rapists and the men are soyboy virgin beta losers.

>Having a phone

Shut up you dumb nigger

>not having unbackdoored chinkshit phone

>tiff

We just really need to find out why it blocked our view and who was the white male driving it. Was he a racist Trump supporter trying to silence the news?
More quality journalism coming right up

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/huma-abedins-cousin-convicted-fraud-russian-donald-trump
>Huma Abedin's first cousin, Omar Amanat, 44 and an associate were convicted of Fraud on Tuesday for deceiving shareholders in their tech company by falsely inflating revenues. They face a 10 years in prison at his scheduled April 25th sentencing.
Why do every single sandnigger looks like a jew?