Why is China so fucked?

Why is China so fucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQM6B32SNbk&list=PL85YiXPDbigGZoQfaH6fzWn0DkeNwaUf8

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04&index=3&list=PL85YiXPDbigGZoQfaH6fzWn0DkeNwaUf8

youtube.com/watch?v=d8r5nVfcSvE&list=PL85YiXPDbigGZoQfaH6fzWn0DkeNwaUf8&index=2

So China was caught making Vietnam pills from boiled dead babies, boiling eggs in piss and making oil from the sewers. THE WOMAN IN THE VIDEO MADE ENOUGH MONEY FROM GUTTER OIL TO BUILD A FUCKING HOUSE!!!!

AND THEY SAY ITS SOMETHING THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH WAAAA WHAAAT TIMELINE IS DIS

medium.com/@yxlumiere/china-is-more-fucked-up-than-you-can-imagine-ba73cc50db1f

How many times must communism be tried before it rips a hole in the space-time continuum and forces everything to become shit? Discuss

china isn't communist
every 3rd chinise is a small business owner

>CHINA SUPERPOWER BY 2030
amirite?

It's like overpopulation has something to do with it.

How is this different from shit that niggers and rednecks do in the US?

They fucked themselves. Will collapse in 20 years, give or take a decade. Also, look up disappearing chinese billionaires and chinese ghost cities. They artificially inflate their gdp and built their economy on debt to keep (((progressing))). All policies push problems ahead. They are like a young couple with couple hundred thousand student loan debt, maxed credit cards they are paying the interest on and still buying newest iphones and laptops - the bubble is about to burst and they will collapse. millions will die in china, but still just drop in bucket of their population. but its not going to come back like previous times china saw mass death - the one child policy and killing females in favour of male childs has destroyed their future. the dumb, poor slaves to the (((not real communists))) that exist in most of middle kingdom and outside beijing will die, the rich elite in the economic zone that exist at governments blessings will dwindle and rest of world will stop supporting the fucking monsters in that country.

That's Korea.

Shit, it looks I have to delete it from my folder. Thank you.

No place in China is as bad as Saint Louis and Detroit.

>Why is China so fucked

It's full of chinks.

Can someone explain to me how getting caught in a lathe isn't enough damage to the human body for it to release a single drop of blood?

China is like in the 'wild west' period of US economic expansion. Yeah they got some problems with QC and toxic baby formula, some murders, some collapses. same as the US.

In 20-70 years they will control the world, like the USA used to for the last 60 years.

Rest of the world is stagnant, or rescinding, or it's Africa. China is where you should place your bets.

being a chinese skeleton helps

wicked collection of fucked up shit lad! nice

nobody cares what present day germans think

China is already a superpower

You welcome

Hey bro, I'll give you 5 bucks to swim in it.

>China is where you should place your bets.
No,I won't listen to a suicidal German cuck.Now fuck off and pay homage to the local Imam

libertarian paradise

Chinese architecture, so stable

Old picture of Chongqing. Its beautiful now.

That was actually pretty satisfying..

That's Indonesian, not chinese

Asians are literally cold soulless insect people

This one always gets me. How can a woman witness a child getting crushed and not make any form of involuntary emotional response?

Hypercapitalism.
The USSR was not the only communist nation to crumble after the Cold War.
The party leaders are ornamental.
The real decision makers are the corporations and banks. To a far larger degree than in the US. Basically China is what the US would be without consumer+worker protections and the right to fair treatment under the law.

bug people: the race

Can someone explain to me why Chinese people don't kill their food before cooking it?

It seems like cooking it alive just add unnecessary work.

hot

>Marriage in a nutshell.webm

there's a myth in many asian countries that an animal cooked alive makes it taste better

of course the opposite is true

But these are all just peasants. This doesn't represent all of China.

strong teeth

Wow, the thin veneer comes right off.

this is why their esoteric bullshit is hella retarded.
they think that making a dog suffer before eating it is better for your health when in reality all that's happening is the dog releasing testosterone and more stress hormones.

Chinks have failure bred into them

whaaa?
how is there a snake in urbanized area?

They want to reach cyberpunk before anyone else and they don't give a fuck what they have to do to get there

China is literally the worlds bitch who else puts up with suicide nets on their factories to make dollar store toys

saving this

Is it better to be oppressed by a government that can wield violent coercive force, or corporations that have no more rights than any individual of equal wealth?

Communism in action

Here's the deal OP:

When Mao did the Cultural Revolution, he killed off most of the doctors, lawyers, professors, scholars, and so forth.

As a result, nearly all the Chinese left were the hillbilly yokels. That explains why Chinese today have the manners and minds of simple farm bumpkins.

They killed off their best breeding stock.

This is amazing.

Every once in a while the Yangtze river floods stirring up silt upstream which makes the river turn red.

You are just mad the Chinese are taking over your country, and the rest of the world.

Chongqing from another angle.

me on the left

>that flag

I didn't know chinks were allowed in the Netherlands.

Largest arch bridge in the world. Chongqing skyline in the background.

overpopulation
lack of ethics and morals
communism

Traffic, and driving regulations in China are very very bad because everyone interprets them as "guidelines" ... so everyone drives as if it's a competition. I myself nearly got hit by a bus several times

how the fuck does this even happen?

Are chinks eyes so squinted that they can't see what's in front of them while driving?

Revenge?

he's not even trying to run

This one is my favorite. I can't find any explanation to why he threw that kid.

I watched a lot of Serpentza's vids and he says it's because a lot of the Chinese cars start malfunctioning randomly and he had the biggest problems with his own and that's why that happens. Many Chinese drive like madmen though.

I hate that video so much. it's just pure senseless evil.

Someone explain how China can have a high IQ but also be retarded at the same time

high memorization ability but low common sense and how to apply learned knowledge.

China has a population close to 1.4 billion. Of course there will always be idiots. Faggots here on pol use these idiots to create the image that China is a fucked up country.

have you been to china?
I have
it is fucked up
there are literally places where you drop off babies you cant take care of and theres like nobody there to watch them until they are picked up
so fucked

every thread like this confirms chinks are worse than niggers

I was recently in Hong Kong , not China but pretty close. Some or the stuff I saw ill never forget...

The average chink is truly one without a soul, and war with them should be avoided at all costs.

How do you explain lack of empathy?

We're forever cursed by the empathy gene.

More like training for IQ tests and every mass IQ test ever being conducted in china completely excluding poor ruralites.

When western nations were still going through industrialization, they weren't any better, poverty and pollution were just as rampant.

they were still more compassionate tho