CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP:terrible leftist drivel edition

Post your worst Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnSRCNeXNGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Audi the most based foreign manufacturer?

>Muh punching down
Also, checked.

The hilarious bit is, he's right.

Those who built the pyramids ended up getting buried in miniature pyramids next to them. They were honored by society. Sure they were "slaves" in the fact that they didn't receive a salary, then again barely anyone received a salary back then. The idea of currency had just started to become a thing.

Only in a comic would a black dad be in the picture.

I love how pathetic each strawman is in this comic
>Rectangular buildings = evil
Not even an argument. Go to literally any city in the country, even DC, to find beautiful skyscrapers and roman-inspired archetecture
>tax bill = evil bribes from corporation
So far the only bribes over this bill have been from butthurt liberals trying to bribe right wing senators to not vote for it. Also, this bill is literally helping EVERYONE with a job
>drumpf hahaha btfo
Libs have literally no legitimate grounds to argue against him on, so they have to resort to calling him names. Its fucking preschool
>voter fraud
how is this even a bad thing? Fraud is real, and it happens in places like Detroit every election, where over two thirds of voting polls received more votes than their total population. Leftists complain about the proposed "voter id laws" for being too "oppressive". You can't even buy beer without an ID, yet you're somehow allowed to vote?
>fox news bad
Fox news is quite literally the one right-leaning station on cable, out of CNN and NBC. Not to mention online "news" such as huffington, vice, washington post, nytimes, etc.
>fake news lol
This phrase literally came from hillary clinton as an excuse for why she lost.

This cartoonist apparently doesn't know 'the talk' that white dads have with their sons is about staying away from the black kids. It goes something like this:

"Now son, you're going to see your black friends change right around 4th grade. They seem really nice right now, but they get... different... as they get older. They'll say vulgar things. They'll become more violent and angry. And what's worse is that they're going to start developing much faster than you. By the time you're 12, they'll look like they're 15. By the time you're 15, they'll look 21. And they will have in-group preference that makes them naturally very dangerous to you. Almost every school will have a black mob that goes around targeting white kids. You can't convince them not to target you. You can't befriend them and make it stop. You have to either avoid them or form a tight group of boys who are willing to fight back. But like I said, they'll be bigger and stronger than you until you're 20.

They'll be mean to the girls you know. They'll touch them, and make advances on them that the girls will be too young to even understand. They'll stop caring about school, and focus on sports if they show up at all. And you'll never be able to be friends with them ever again. So that's why I can't let you stay the night at Javon's house. His parents don't even think you should be friends to begin with.

Pretty soon they're going to have this same talk with their son, and then you can bet he won't want to be friends with you either.

There is no such thing as “America First” when it comes to Trump. What we have seen thus far is “Chabad First”; “Israel First”; “Saudi Arabia First”; “Netanyahu First”; and “Alan Dershowitz First.” The only people who think that Trump is getting an A are Alex Jones and the Christian Zionist movement.

youtu.be/EnSRCNeXNGc

joke leads to think you that it's russia
punchline is... it's USA because trump is putin's puppet or whatever

unedited version

fucking kek

Did you do this edit, user? Top shit.

WTF? This is actually...funny. I laughed. A leftist, and a Jew no less. Wonders neverceasing.

found the anti semite
also the only democracy in the middle east

>The hilarious bit is, he's right.

>he's right.

It's called fallacy of false equivalence. It's not right by any means.

verifying you are a valid voter is eroding voting rights..... WEW FUCKING LAD

Should've punched 3 inches lower, break her nose ... forehead is actually a very hard part of the body.

>women are paid less than men
>but not us
i dont get it

You're as funny as the redditors you hate.

Liberals don't want to set aside politics to fight so called climate change. That's the whole fucking point.

Is that fucking real?

actually pyramid builders were paid a salary
according to egyptologists anyway

Lol. So true. Have an upvote, faggot. Be sure to upvote my epic big bang theory meme too.

it is right. and what's sad those slaves actually had a better life than the non slaves. they got guarantee food and shelter. something non slaves had to run around worrying about. back then it came down to picking your poison, if you could. either be a poor peasant dying of disease, starvation, surrounded by feces, lack of shelter, but at least you're "free" or being a slave and dying to being whipped, worked to death, but you got food, shelter, and a slightly better cleaner environment. but you were not "free."

If something so rediculous ever did happen, what could we even fucking do?

Actual version.

What the fuck!?

Here's 'the talk' I plan to have with my son one day

kek. saved.

The whole problem is black kids DON'T have a father to tell them crime leads to jail.

>those huge nigger lips on the statue

What do you guys think of rational wiki

dat bitch is soft-headed af tho.

Cant be the actual version. It still has a black father.

These fools realize the USSR collapsed, right?

fuckin kek

The meme that they were built by slaves has been discredited. Just look at them, do they even look like they could be built by slaves, let alone master craftsmen. The only indication that they were built from slaves comes from the Hebrew bible. Don't you think there's incentive in that myth spreading in a community well out of Egypt hundreds of years at least by the time it was written? Take a lesson from what you know about the holohoax.

I;m autsitic now ive read this.

>expecting liberals to have an accurate understanding of history

Lmao these faggots always put the "explaining hand" as if most individuals don't see that as a sign of disrespect. Hard to get your liberal points across if you think you know it all and there is no room for a cOnVeRsation

>imPLyIng AnYOne wanTs a COnVersAtION

My sides

gustav Mahler was a crypto-Jew

where her noodz at?

>you might answer like this:
>race is a term used to define the branch of evolution in the human species created by human migration and adaption needed to survive and thrive based on the requirements of their environment

We have an entire generation of tumblrites who are so devoid of personal experiences and individual ideas that they can only form their identity through sexuality and race.

Its honesty scary that anyone would unironically be so ignorant and unthinking to believe or agree with these points. The irony is that the only Orwellian thing here is that these points are all the inverse of reality.

This is reality

If I didn't know the cartoonist was a leftist, I would think this is a satire of how they see the world.

>Ben carson wakes up for two minutes
>Really x4 bad
They fear him

Wow this one was REALLY bad. I'd say it's im13andthisisdeep, but it just comes off as even dumber.

They weren’t slaves at all. That’s literally ancient Jewish propaganda.

All of these leftist political cartoons make me want to kill myself.

Because Fox plays the role of right wing msm and because that goes against their opinions it is automatically horrible, wrong, and "Orwellian". That's the extent of their thinking: "I don't agree with it so it must be knuckle-dragging and evil."

Last time he woke up he called Hillary out for her thesis on Saul Alinsky and compared both of them to Lucifer. They have reason to fear him.

Carson is probably the closest I've some to ever respecting a nigger.

i keked

This is the libtards. They focus on absurd concerns such as CO2 and tend to ignore real local concerns such as water quality. They care more about shitskins from africa then hwites in merica

Diversity means anti-white.

this one gets me every time

>actual Nazis are put in charge of healthcare for some reason

Didn't Nazi Germany have a national healthcare system with universal coverage and devote particular care to women's health?

Considering the pregnancy rate of black teens this comic is racist as fuck.
Good work liberals.
You're doing the work for us.