KOUFUN SUZZO! UCHUU E GO!
SAISENTAN NO MUCHUU WO DOU
KONO TE NI TSUKAMUYO
SUTTONKYOU NI WARATTE TAI
CHINPUNKAN WA NAREKKO DAI
\\//I CAN'T GET NO SA TIS FAC TION//\\

(WOO-HOO) TAIKUTSU WA
(WOO-HOO) ISHI NI NARU
OMOKUTE OCHICHAU MAE NI (LET'S FLY HIGH)
(SMUG-PUP) WAKU WAKU NO
(WOO-HOO) HANE HIROGE
TSUGI NO SEKAI E IKOU

KANOSEI NO DOOR WA LOCK SARETA MAMA
YARE YARE KONDO MO KABE WO BUCHIYABURU
IMA DA GENKAI TOPPA SAKEBE HENO HENO KAPPA
MUTEKI NO OIRA GA SOKO DE MATTEIRU
DRAGON BALL SUPER
ZEN-OH SAMA MO OTTAMAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=526icZrlK8M
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E
youtube.com/watch?v=8lUgDRVBwgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use the catalog you stupid fuck

Lol, suck my dick.

Other thread was literally less than 10 posts from reaching limit, even if user wanted to commit a crime this is hardly one, other than cockblocking other people who wanted to create a thread which in that case is just funny

Can't you see he has surpassed the limits of autism?

Full Opening Theme when?

OP is autistic. someone make another thread WHEN THE CURRENT ONE IS PAST THE BUMP LIMIT.

smugpupfag uses his autism to prevent a manga v anime or insertcharacterherefag shitposting thread starter

life is good

Literally another thread with 20 ish posts when he made this

It is him?
Hey! I hope your wolf gets kicked in the nuts lol

Reminder that this is best Goku's outfit ever

You did it. You actually made the thread with that cancerous webm size. You fucking did it....

At least it's not Multiverse.

>Thread subject
>Dragon Ball Z

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Which wife would be the most susceptible to NTR?

god fucking dammit that thread is full of shitters

>easily ass blasted if something doesn't go his way like a child
Mmm

u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>y-y-you're just an appertizer

u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
>destroys random buildings in a fit of rage

>still using that steroid pic

From most to least.
Bulma's mom
Bulma
Chi Chi
Videl/18

youtube.com/watch?v=526icZrlK8M
Why is Jap Goku so comfy?

The manga is such an enigma compared to the anime it's so laughable. No one reviews it, rarely anyone gives it praise, and it's made by some shit fan fiction-tier artist/author. No, it's not "more canon" because Toriyama approves of it. It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him. Same goes for the anime, but at least that's more enjoyable than the terribly handled story-telling in the manga. The manga will never become anything outside of V-Jump and the volumes issued. When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime, not the promotional, garbage manga. Toyble's involvement with this series was a huge mistake. He's bringing in material from his AF doujins, and even based one of the new God of Destruction from a GT antagonist. How bad is that? Only Toyble could come up with something like it. Toriyama doesn't care about Toyble, he's simply glad that he doesn't have to draw Dragon Ball anymore himself.

GET IN MY BELLY!!!!

>filler

>It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him

big family food eating is one of the best things about Super

It's just a pasta bait, user.

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

I like how Toriyama's draft is instantly superior to Toyo.

18 first because money, Bulma is second because she was a slut, ChiChi, Bulmom and Videl are last.

How they romanized "Jiren"? I'm still thinking "Geran" is the best choice

the filler is way better

>filler
>better
lol no

>When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime
True that
youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E

remember not to reply to toeifags post favorite manga panels.

>seriously implying that the anime version isn't the superior version, even if only this once

>superior
>anything by toei
no

Well if you insist...

Better

make him ssg pls

Bulma's mom, she wants Goku.

you mean her future grandson

*dabs*

tfw color translated version of those raws when

Never because the guy doin them quit and viz will never fucking get the kanzenban ever reeeeeeee!

Even Bulma wants to fug Torankusu.

What a fucking trainwreck of a thread

"You're just an appetizer" sounds a lot less autistic than "H-he's finally taken damage!!! Emotional damage!!!"

good typesetter and just transfer viz translations onto those raws should do the trick but we need is a based user who is a good typesetter to have the time to do them

Where are my 17's bros at?

I forgot to mention, the reason the man who did the Raws quit because some user put the whole series as a torrent online before he finished. That torrent is the whole tankobon set but no limited/ful color pages or kanzenban goodies

jobber

y-y-you're just an appertizer
ftfy

>Manga stream
Well at least you tried.

Everyone in this series has jobbed at least once user.

Probably Bulma. 18 and Videl love their men too much, and as much as Goku and Chi Chi's relationship is shit, I really don't see her showing interest in other men.

do they even exist?

"You salty, Mr. Rose?" *tips*

Reminder that Videl is perfectly fine with the idea of being cucked.

>never lost
>jobber

>besides voice acting, memes were the only good thing of this arc in the anime

>animefags go full sperg because there's a funny comment in the last manga chapter

The damage thing sounded as bad as that translated line from OPM that said "Saitama took damage".

The emotional damage line was funny.

You know what I'm not afraid of you and I can fight you. Bring it on, do you worst with your silly absorption fetish.

Yes I literally have a mess of an images folder. It had the big red word STOP on it so I thought it was appropriate.

Universe 9 Furr- I mean fighter checking in

It's Goten's time to shine

wrecking other 17 bros in the 17 tournament
youtube.com/watch?v=8lUgDRVBwgk

>"You're just an appetizer" sounds a lot less autistic than "H-he's finally taken damage!!! Emotional damage!!!"
How are these comparable? They're lines from completely different scenes, characters, and situations

Not as long as Chi Chi is around.

>Goten
who

black

What is your honest opinion on GT, don't give into peer pressure and just say what you think, and what did you enjoy about GT?