Another teacher has sex with students

Who does she remind you of?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/substitute-teacher-23-accused-having-sex-with-two-students-including-14-year-old.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YeMY0iL5ra8
youtu.be/fIVAlV8YVF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

56%

Your whore mother, but this is not a politics thread. Saged. Reported.

Trump actually

look at those choppers

Got a source?

Why'd this never happen to me? Wtf

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/29/substitute-teacher-23-accused-having-sex-with-two-students-including-14-year-old.html

Seth MacFarlane?

This one's not so nice.

Is it male or female teachers that sleep the most with their students? Which?

le 56% face indeed

>Basketball shirt
>Wasn't fucking whitey
Don't be coy. You know why this is politics related.

Females, because females think they can get away with it while males KNOW they can't.

Fpbp. She looks part indian or something.

>inb4 some dumbfuck european thinks I'm talking about a streetshitter

Gilbert Godfried

it's an interesting question. if you read the news it appears that more females are doing it than males - but you have to realize that there are more female teachers than male teachers - about 3/4 of teachers K-12 in the US are female.

nice

Thing is, you also have to take teachers who only teach young children out of the question. Is there a possibility that paedophiles are teaching the very young? Sure, absolutely there are some paedophiles in the profession -- but the only ones who do teach at that level are smarter than to show their power level.

Once the kids get to a 'fuckable' age though? That's when things change. If you only take the teachers who teach 12+ years of age, at least in the UK, the gender divide drops to around 60/40 females to males, or that's my experience.

Still, point of females thinking they can get away with it when men can't is part of the reason.

Man, this chick looks like she could have been attractive at one point, but she then developed a thickness that expresses itself as masculinity. Anyone else get that impression? It's like she's thick, but she still has the angularity that implies lower bodyfat.

This is actually the type of 'thick' that i hate the most. Like, the bones themselves actually seem thicker and more masculine. And from the hips down to the feet, they just seem manly. Women should be delicate, but we have a new breed of women who just seem bulky like men.

>Once the kids get to a 'fuckable' age though? That's when things change.

yep, and partly it's because the kid is independent and intelligent enough to squirm out of their parents' grasp and into the arms of the abuser. every time you read these stories it turns out the kid was at some point enthusiastically complicit in the conspiracy

Are you kidding? If I was 16 and my qt 23 year old substitute teacher wanted to fuck i wouldnt even be able to contain my glee

Softball player body

Who can blame them?
>Be young, male, watch any amount of TV
>Sex is everywhere, implied or overt. Its in adverts, its in the way people talk, its in what people wear, its in how people act
>Chances are you've heard at least one parent (often the father) talk in some regard about sex
>Friends tell dirty jokes they've heard, or stories
>Suddenly a female of old enough age to have a well defined body is making moves on you
>She has had time to hone her charm, you've had absolutely no experience with such advances before
>Sex is unknown and awesome, the chance is there, you think it'll make you the coolest kid in school

Literally who can blame the kid. They don't know any better and don't have anywhere near the life experience to know how to deal with the situation in any other way.

Why is this happening so fucking much this year?

american women also have strong jaws

If I teacher tried to have sex with me in high school I would have done it and then claimed they were a pedophile. Who would want to see their ex at school sheesh

>don't be coy

Don't be vague. If this is politics related, then ask a fucking question that relates to politics. If not, then fuck off to /bant/

nice

On that note I wonder if any male students black mail their female teachers who slept with them for good grades

niiice

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of Seth McFarlane

you must be new

Kind of looks like my ex who happens to be a teacher.

Femanon here. I'm currently on probation for having sex with a teenager. AMA.

But it was never the hot teacher, just the fat english/drama bitch that tried to get me stoned.

Was too uncomfortable to do the drugs. The fucking was pretty hot though, and was the cause of her divorce after being married to her husband for only 2 months. I later found out every other dude in my grade banged her, too and we all have hpv. Oh well, such is life in rural america.

Protip to femanons, if you are a fattie, you'll bang just as many kids as a hottie, but you'll get away with it becuase no kid will cop up to it.

I know this is going to make a lot of people feel insecure but i really really wanna know the race of these students.

Because i have a feeling that most of them are black.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeMY0iL5ra8

I fapped to this video yesterday of a Brazilian teacher putting a condom on his plastic dick with her mouth.

If a teacher slept with me. I wouldn't be such a failure today. I'm a 31 year old virgin working for minimum wage. Sex really is something that can motivate a man's will to achieve financially and academically. Its a teacher's job to make her students prosper after all.

Could you make a bread in /b with tits and time stamp?

Your age and their age?
Also, is it the same aspects that make women want younger partners (firmer skin, youth, energy) or is it a matter of dominance? Be it that you have dominance over them or even giving up your sense of dominance to someone younger than yourself being taboo and "dirty" feeling?

My ex is actually 28 years older than myself, and she liked the fact that I was younger & energetic but also dominant and that was extremely exciting for her.

Why did the dumb motherfucker rat you out?

digging the comments section on this article. is this true though?

That's exactly it. How does this happen? And why do they wind up playing softball?

21, 15. He told me he was 18. We were both drunk. I'm not attracted to kids or teenagers, just younger looking dudes. If I had known he was as old as he really was it wouldn't have happened. I didn't have any priors.

softball just attracts dykes, dunno why

No, actually I don't think I've seen a single case this year of a white teacher and black student

He didn't. His aunt looked through his phone and called the cops. His aunt is a drug addict and uses the kid for his government gibs because he's adopted by his grandma. Thought she could sue me for shekels. His mom tried to rape him as a child.

Why did this never happen to me in school? The most was a teacher who thought I was cute but it seemed diminutive. I am now a bitter virgin in my 30's

sooo. you fucked a kid with deep psychological issues regarding older women?

nice.

user what is wrong with a nice built girl who can move hay bales all day and give you strong bear children?

Maybe feeling diminished when a girl thinks your cute is why your a virgin

You should have made a move if you wanted it, most women will never really initiate, they just drop hints. Stop sitting around waiting for a woman to just grab your pee pee, and make it happen if you want it.

Only two generations off the farm and Americans are lusting after twink girls who can't farm, fight or fuck.

Typical behaviour of losers is they blame everything and everyone except themselves for their failures.

No, I mean as in talking down to me as a kid. Or calling me cutesy things that were more childish than being hit on, like how a mother would talk

a nigger with a dick stuck up her ass.

Didn't know about it until after I was caught
No, but here's a timestamp

omg i’m so sorry- but that thing is hilarious. i would get claustrophobic with it on

You banged a young black nigger?

That's because black males fucking stink. They run around all day like chimps and come into class smelling like tang and old garbage. I don't understand how women can put their fucking cocks in them let alone their mouth. Seriously, it makes me gag every time I see it.

>not giving the student you're fucking good grades
now that's what I call child abuse

kek. roasties getting toasties.

You literally dindu nuffin

There has to remain some semblance of femininity. I'm on board with reasonable levels of thiqqness, guys. I am. But if she looks like she could stack more hay than me, I'm on to greener pastures.

how do you bathe or go outside with that?

heh, so you basically got tricked by a kid.

are women even trying?

You, he was white
And actually white, not le 56% meme. Looked like Legolas.
I have never had this bad of sleep in my life. I have to charge it two hours a day.
>implying you'd deny a hot older woman wanting to take your virginity in high school

are you barred from seeing him until he turns 18? I'm not sure how this works.

I have to wear pants. I can shower but it can't be submerged. The fucked up part is this wasn't even in my probation requirements. My PO is just an asshole.
I was drunk, he was drunk, inhibitions were forgotten. I don't drink anymore. Can't even do it as part of terms of probation, anyway

I gotta go poop

Fair enough.
2/10 misleading title.

I have a no contact order, not that I would be able to contact him. He lives in a different city.

well, too bad. kid probably banging now while you got that shit.

life's so unfair!

>But if she looks like she could stack more hay than me, I'm on to greener pastures.
Fair enough, your line is weak and can die out peacefully to make room for those of more fit women.

I've moved on. I'm engaged now. He knows about what happened. Thought I was joking at first until he found out I was arrested. If you ever find an ankle monitor, it's like a $2000 reward

Oh, also, one quick question;
Did he [spoiler]BEAT THAT PUSSY UP[/spoiler]

Exactly. Broad shouldered and bulky. Would be great to help move furniture or change a flat.

Damn, glad you found someone who's not freaked out by it. Sounds like an innocent mistake that didn't really hurt the 'victim'. Good luck. Thank your lucky stars you're not male.

so you were stupid enough to text him and leave a (permanent) digital trail of what you two had done?

youtu.be/fIVAlV8YVF0

Feminine hay baler here.

>Who does she remind you of?

Gary Busey

>girl basketball
someone that fucks girls

I didn't know I had this fetish.

>Who does she remind you of?

A young Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I'm sick
Feels bad
Tbh getting caught was a good thing. Really opened my eyes and I stopped being a degenerate
Engaged, go to church again, have a job, don't drink, don't do drugs (although I never did any), etc

Neither did I.

I literally would wife this woman

Ronda Rousey

Yes, because I was drunk. Like all the time. I don't remember sending any of the texts. I had to leave the courtroom because the things I said disgusted me too much

Oh but he's a "poor victim who can't consent", not a horny teenager with raging hormones wanting to lose his virginity to a hot older woman.

kek. you dumb, desperate whore

this is the kind of women I like

You're larping. But its true, a 15 year old is not capable of consent.

are you a registered sex offender for life?

Nah, my line is strong. I've always been athletic, but relatively thin. I could dunk a basketball at 13 and I was always fast and agile. There's room for big workhorse men. And yes they need big workhorse mothers to carry them to term. But not everyone should be bulky and huge. I prefer tall and thin myself. And a woman with wide hips and small frame can still birth strong babies. You should see my wife. She's the perfect balance. Guaranteed strong sons.

This is pretty awesome actually. Good lookin' gal.

NICE

Back then, yeah
Single for four years and a depressed alcoholic at the time

>he thinks 15 year olds aren't fucking one another

Same here. First impression too. Seth McFarlane.

Nope. No registration.
And I was being sarcastic. A teenager can't consent but he didn't exactly say no and I wasn't preying upon him. If not me, it would have been someone else and that person would be in my shoes

Tits or get the fuck out