Why the hate on her?

Why the hate on her?

kike bitch

She hasn't said or done anything meaningful whatsoever. If she didn't look Galway decent nobody would think twice about her.

She's a fucking leaf.

This kills the (((Roosh))) MGTOW incel

If you have a bank account you're automatically a kike bitch too, there's no escape in the western world

I'm starting to hate her because these daily threads about the woman are starting to annoy the shit out of me.

It's funny because people only like her because they believe the meme that she's attractive which she's not.

t. 9/10 white male

Coalburner
Shill
Gibs

>civic bitch taking pics with mutts and nigs
>talks to based faggots
>sleeps with based nigger magapedes
>lays down with based tranny
>muh horsehoe theory in her book
>is ugly even with kilo of makeup and brainlet overall

She's a Jew.

She hasn’t posted pictures of her throbbing cock.

A bunch of retards giving her shit on who she fucks instead of the beliefs she holds. It's sad how petty the movement can be.

She is literally a retard, women have no place in politics.

canadian

Simply put... she's a phony.
She deserves nothing less than vitriol.

TOLL

If I were judged on my beliefs instead of my actions. I would be a Jew.

Endless concern trolling from /leftypol/ retards who think they're le sekrit subverdurr and one finnish whiteknight autist.

I've slept with nigresses before, some of them are actually pretty hot, and I'm not less white because of it. I'm sure you would too, if you got the chance.

CIVIC NATOLLISM

wouldn't be so bad if she had even an ounce of humility or self-awareness, but instead acts like an obnoxious know-it-all asshole

ITT: impotent rage

>we are supposed to believe she is only 30 years old

No way that is true. Add 5 years and ill believe it

Because you keep spamming her kike face.

I don't hate her. She's a goddess.

Cuz she's hot and Sup Forums is made she will never touch their winkie.

she is a kike

Canadians deserve to be raked and to be riced on the fullest levels if this is the talent that comes out of that country.

I don't hate her, I love her.

She protects white women from niggers by engulfing their cocks with her vagina.

>'m not less white because of it
Well that's true, you can't become less white when you were never white to begin with.

White men conquering other inferior races with their dicks do not count, white men having non white children is wrong, white women having children and sleeping with inferiors is bestiality and wrong.

She's a 4/10 skinny fat fake blonde canadian who worked for a kike.

-Jewish
-roastie
-fucks niggers

inb4 finn

she's a cute. I shall date with her and have her become my concubine.

She's a hypocrite. If she hasn't pumped out at least two white babies by the time she's 25, she's just another piece of white female garbage.

Where is the finn?

She's unmarried and speaks her mind about politics. That's offensive to a lot of guys here that feel women shouldn't be sharing their opinions. They'll of course make exceptions when the women are agreeing with them, but otherwise it's taboo.

>fake blonde fair
>brown eyes
>coalburner
>kike
>I am le alt-right

how edgy

I hate her because she is not my gf

she's a canadian larping as white, and also wants to be american so bad

t. Stinking ape

You don't actually think that do you? It's not even possible to stop anyone from voicing their opinions. With Lauren it's just unfortunate that a lot of people who are conservative are whites who are pro white, and it's not a good look for her when she's been in relationships with non whites.

You have a point, it is all butthurt, the hobby of the losers

No one said all whites are good people that deserve their own society either.

Brazil is now scientifically proven as white as america. My city is 85% italian master race

Because she is a tradthot, and possibly Jewish.

Because she won't sleep with all of us

I bet most people who hate her are not even "nationalist" or "traditionalists" or whatever, probably not even of European stock.

I can't hate her, I don't care about what she does with her personal life, maybe she is an hypocrite maybe not, but she talks the good talk and she helped the identitarians in Europe, so it's good enough.

Well you would feign hate for her too if your paycheck depended on it

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Are we little children with running noses to be always screaming the same catchphrase?

She's beautiful and I hope to marry my Lauren Angel someday.

She must pay the toll

coalburning whore

What is the toll for burning coal?

She's a coalburner crypto kike.

>Italian
>White
56% > 0%
You're the origin of mutts

> Brazilian nigger thinking mixing race is not a serious crime

>Half black half Irish

Honestly, all this eceleb business and YouTube "debating" is nothing more than professional wrestling for nerds. It's just drama, like a soap opera but with less action. "Oh, Lauren finally came out as WN" is functionally equivalent to "Oh, Hulk finally came out as gay and now wants to smash Vince McMahon's patriarchy!"
It's all fake, staged, and gay. "Traditional" girls without husbands or children lowering the average birthrate, Jews and gays and gay Jews masquerading as the "leaders" of the "alt-right," and Patreon addresses under every link.

It's true that everyone on Sup Forums is a little girl but come on.

80 IQ typical dumb woman, that has no fucking clue what's she talking about. Seen a few of her vids on utube. The last one I saw was with some Canadian faggit, where she was vehemently trying to prove how the ''Good kind of bullying'' is needed for young kids and why it is so good for them.

What the fuck. No.

And for that she's the worst piece of trash on the planet.
Nothing is worse than a fucking roastie coalburner cunt.
They are the epitome of all evil and insanity in this world

She's so cute, I want to hug her.

Amy schumer.

THE GOLDEN ROTATION

forgot trip.

You two have valid points. She strikes me as a pirate parrot repeating what someone else said elsewhere, and she definitively uses her good looks to lure the fat angry and lonely virgins that lurk /pol

>Patreon addresses under every link

This bothers me more than it should, it just doesn't feel genuine. I always saw youtube as some side activity, something you do for fun as a hobby, seeing all the e-begging everywhere is disgusting. But the real evil here are the people giving their money to support the cunts.

MICROCHIMERISM

> This bothers me more than it should
No, it bothers you just as much as it should. White culture is predicated on making a contribution to society through hard work, so we expect everyone to have a real job. YouTube videos don't count as a real job. They're something one does on the side. Cruising the Med in a comfy anti-NGO boat sounds more like a vacation than work. It goes against some strand of the white work ethic to contribute to others' vacations, just like white people don't like welfare or gibs.

She is right trough.
Hitler is just an SJW vegetarian failed artist who is angry at the privileged(jews) on behalf of the oppressed(whites).

Christ, I didn't know her writing style was that bad. She starts three out of six visible paragraphs with the word "Oh."

Because regardless of what she preaches, she’s a bad example for white women
>attention whore
>coal burner
>makes excuses for not settling down

The only way to salvage herself would be to marry and have white children asap. Any “right wing” woman who doesn’t at least plan to start a family in the near future is a larping roastie, plain and simple.

Post her feet.

Because she's a girl.

Isn't she just 22 years old? At what age do you americans traditionally marry?

She's Iberian and Danish, not jewish. She recruits people from all over the internet to the right so you should atleast shut the fuck up and just ignore her like I do.

>fields full of wheat

White people love helping out their own (and they should). I don’t have a problem with the patreon links themselves. At some point, we need to support /ourguys/ because the system will do what it can to destroy their finances. The issue with Southern is that she’s a horrible example for young women in the most important ways. Support better people.

shills, larpers and brainlets

>Argue like a smug liberal with literally who's
>Lol I'm a man!
>Talk around the points constantly
>Beta Orbiters:TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY, YOU FRUMPY SEMIWHITE GODDESS
I hate the Orbiters more than I hate her but she looks like every chunky lesbian soccer/water polo girl back in high school

Before America was fully jewed, people married very young as they have throughout history. Marrying at an older age is degenerate. You hurt both society and yourself by wasting prime fertile years being a roastie. Women are most valuable to society when they are having children. Any women who claims to be /ourgirl/ should know this.

Nice MK Ultra pants you CIAniggercunt

She is showing an old picture to prove she is not in a boot

Because they can’t fuck her. Same reason for everything on this board.
/board

She doesn't practice what she preaches. Talks about "le nuclear family", but is still a single willing to settle for beta orbiters and Patreon shekels, and burns coal. She's the definition of a career oriented bitch.

And also, because women have no fucking place in politics. If you actually support any women in the "Alt-Right" or conservative movement, then kindly neck yourself for being a retarded nigger who thinks with "muh dick".

never watched her videos but I would never listen to a trashy mutt

she's very proud of the fact that she sucked nigger dicks because those nigger dicks "support" trump

PERRO CACA is god

>She doesn't practice what she preaches
neither did Hitler

ah yes tradition

Give me an example?

you MUST be a youtuber.

giving people money to make poorly made videos is purely stupid. fund an alt-right think tank or soemthing. don't let these people be neets on your bucks.

imagine they wake up at 10am, make a video for an hour then spend the rest of the day just pissing about making $8k a month