Post edgy characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCTukQ-3N6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegeta wasn't edgy though.

MUH CLAN
MUH EYES
MUH REVENGE

Who else here loves edge. Loved sasuke, Hiei is second only to Kurama (best boy off all time). It's just so much fun to watch edge.

Literally the only edgy character in this thread, aside from all the shitposters.

Hiei was a good edgelord. The rest are trash, including Vegeta.

Elric might be edgy, but in the end, he is still outedged by a theorcrat, his cousin and a sentient sword

Stain is a giant love letter to the bronze age of comic where everyone popularity is basically determined by how edgy they're.

tfw youre just a clone of yourself

he was awesome tho

How is it possible to get any edgier than a guy who laughs about slaughtering children?

youtube.com/watch?v=MCTukQ-3N6o

is guts edgy or is he just the right amount of edge for what he's been through

You win.

>just the right amount of edge for what he's been through
He's literally fighting fate itself because he's an anomaly that shouldn't exist. I'm surprised the man can even put on a smile like your pic related anymore.

>muh endorphins
>muh sewer

Guts is the opposite of edgy. He's not trying to exact revenge or "take back what is his" or some other teen bullshit. He just wants his waifu back.

>He doesn't want to take back what is his, he just wants to take back what is his

Didn't Hakuyruu lose all of his edge eventually?

>death mattering in DBZ
lrn2context

Aside from his appearance what's edgy about Law?

Yes, and he became shit the moment it happened.

I was just thinking this. Trafalgar Law acts more like a doctor pretending to be a pirate than an edgelord.

Edgey characters gets me hard. I get so erect from the thought of just dominating them.

One of the originals and still one of the best.

Especially since his very character development ended up defining to "live upon the edge".

he's just happy to see casca and farnese are safe after that apostle assault on the witch's house.

guts will always smile for his little potato

He become full on edgy mode when he don the black suit.

His fights were the most boring in all YYH because of how easy he won them. At least, it always fun to watch Vegeta get his ass kicked.

he is optimum edge, enough to be interesting but not enough to be too much or juvenile

I mean the guy's name is Knives Millions and hates humans, that'd an automatically nomination for edgelord

He just wants to be happy. Unlike most edgelords he doesn't give a shit about muh pride or muh honor.

>Post Gary Stus.

>Edgy
I hate this fucking buzzword so goddamn much. Any character that isn't a moralfag or is slightly morally grey is labeled as such now, which is bullshit.

They couldn't be wished back because Vegeta had gone rogue by that point and they only used their wish to bring back those, "killed by Frieza and his men." He laughed about that too.

It is used to describe Characters who do stuff that the user can't imagine himself doing or has morals that conflict with his own so he calls them edgy

+6 attack porygon after 6 Sharpens. now that's edgy

Except that's not what it means at all. The problem is this ''new definition'' is so fucking broad that it turns the term into a buzzword.

How many Vegeta clones end up becoming family men and having no fashion sense?