Balkan Muslims

so we all know most of Sup Forums hates muslims.

so after kebab removal starts, and we inevitably win, what is to be done with the balkan muslims? do we exterminate them like the kebab or convert them?

can a balkan muslim be white?

Balkan muslims will be pagans again.

Based

They'll switch when everyone else around them does.

How does one go about acquiring a q t balkin muslim gf? Asking for friend btw

why do they have to be muslim, why not just get an eastern orthodox one?

Balkan Muslims are the biggest niggers of all because when the ottoman kangz pulled up the Balkan niggers chose Islam for the guns me dats instead of fighting back. Then once Islam left, they remained Muslim because muh caliphate will be back you’ll see!! They never re converted instead they doubled down on their stupidity made a pact with Saudi Arabia and now we have an Islamic republic of Bosnia in Europe. And this is all the UK and the Dutch’s fault, you enabled their niggerdom, you could have stepped aside and let us Remove Kebab.

Answer my fucking question

albania
bosnia
croatia

>whites devolving to their primitive state
>lmao

google "pomak"
they're cool, they can stay and do whatever they want

what;s your opinion on the bulgarian turks?

are they cool? what they do there? are they white or are they as brown as your regular turks in turkey?

Them and only them. Ocтaнaлитe мaнгaли пoд нoжa.
We don't need nor want our gypsies which are technically considered muslims, so feel free to wipe them out too. The proper muslims who actually work and contribute to society I have nothing against though.

Muslims in BG:
BG Turks: Ethnic turks, present since the 1400s in various quantities. Never left after 1878 major kebab removal streak. Don't cause trouble and mostly stick to their own. They brownish. The most major fuck up was when retard commies forced them to be Bulgarian, the only major terrorism act in BG, happened in the 80s.

Pomak: ethnic bulgarians, forcibly converted, they're alright

Gyppos cosplaying as turks: they should die.

Finish where the Bosnian War left off

Brownish and sometimes full out charcoal. The whole range.
Most of them are unemployed and are on government benefits for being minorities. They also create ghettos wherever they group up so every city has a part of it which is theirs and people seldom go there, because it ain't safe. They're like a virus and it's concentrated in one area but they also affect the surrounding areas to some extent. They can also wipe out entire towns if they start drastically outnumbering the normal people, and once it becomes barren they leave as well.
Some of the ones up in the mountains or living in their own villages tend to be cool though, and you can find the occasional good one in the city but in my experience it's around 1 in every 30-40.

>cool

They welcomed Mujahadeen terrorists with open arms during the Yugoslav wars, and tons of Bosniaks support ISIS.

Get fucked.

>Gyppos cosplaying as turks
How can you tell?

>brownish to full on charcoal
Then how do you explain me Boris? No one in my family is brown and my grandpa has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I have no middle eastern or central Asian blood in me. Only non European is Caucasus and a tiny bit of East Asian. Am I a turn? Should I convert to eastern orthodoxy.

*am I Turk. Fuckin autocorrect

Very distinctive accents. And probably smells. But from audio you can easily tell.

Balkan Muslims are cool as they are the ones eho saved this dying shithole and made somewhat great again

Also google first balkan war

> Pomaks
> Forcibly converted
But that would hurt the Jizya tax user...

bosniak will be removed

Btw fucking Erdo blocked Sup Forums off completely
He forgot blocking the mobile ISPs though

what's your opinion of erdo?

Georgian corrupt bipolar maniac who exploits the people and creating division so he can keep his chair

any proofs he's georgian?

"I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize."

Also he recently granted immunity to those who choped heads off of soldiers after they surrendered in july 15th coup
Not to mention he composing his own right wing death squads (HÖH aka Halk Özel Harekat aka People's Special Command) Which composed of ex-FSA/al-qaeda/ISIS and his fanatic supporters

Civil war soon fellow stalker!

Balkan muslims are pretty cool desu
The drink a lot of beer and doesn’t afraid of anything

then why do most turks and almost all muslims on Sup Forums like him so much?

>They'll switch AGAIN when everyone else around them does

>composed of ex-FSA/al-qaeda/ISIS
>all muslims on Sup Forums like him so much?

>wants to remove kebab
>his country actively supported them throughout the war
>bombed people who actually removed any kebab
>helped terrorists on Kosovo

this is precisely the reason why I go to Sup Forums mostly for /sg/, fuck off with your stupid bullshit

Look like low grade "russians"

convert them to Atheist Agnostics with a good talk on imaginary friends and the effects religions have had on the planet.

Paid shills, trolls, and of course, Onur
Back then 5 years ago this site filled with decent Turks who discussed these matters quite well, now its overran by shitposters

albanians are bottom tier trash

Use them as fuel for cities

just let them be muslim you fucking faggot koshercuck kike shill
These Muslims are more racially aware than most of us Christians.
Also Waffen-SS Muslim Divisions from the Balkans fought for Europe against Jewish Bolshevism and Communism.
Religion doesn't matter, whether you are Pagan, Christian, or Muslim.
Race matters not religion.

it's weeding out the crops, those who sold out their religion for a meal should be sent to the middle east, so they can see what they tried to turn our countries into. пoтpypицa гopи oд тypчинa

But you sold your religion as well
I mean shouldn’t you guys worshipping some slavic gods?

>These Muslims are more racially aware than most of us Christians.
many of those women marry arabs.

nah, you just expell these muslims towards the middle east or turkey

All slavs should be shoveled into the same ovens we put the muzzies into.

Religion was always a meme for Serbs,we only converted to Orthodoxy because the Byzantines brought us gifts and money,same how Serbs converted to Islam just so we could off avoided the Jizya and the Blood tax

good goy

>I mean shouldn’t you guys worshipping some slavic gods?
Well in that case, shouldn't you be worshipping Tengri?

pic unrelated

slavic conversions into christianity were done under missionaries and because the rulers of serbia accepted the faith. muslims in the balkans accepted islam purely to get a better social status in a occupying empire and actually stabbed their former countrymen in the back. they are objectivelly uncomparable.
anyone who advocates for "race over religion" retardation isn't a real christian, just a unaware/disguised pagancuck.
which is why after we freed ourselves from the turks, islam converts converted back and serbs who stayed orthodox have welcomed them back and didn't seek any revenges or bloodshed. religion for serbs became a meme only during communism, and i am honestly not sure if that is improving or going even worse now.

Let them live under caliphate rules:
Convert or pay a tax.

bumpy

Ye i guess
Excuses, excuses

send them back to the middle east
traitors should get the stick harder than any enemy

>tons of Bosniaks support ISIS
you got a source on that, Pedro?

Yes Comrade it will be glorious future when religion outlawed.