Did sandy hook

Actually happen or was it a hoax like the charleston shooting?

>john christian graas paper trail is real

>inb4 it was photoshopped
>inb4 my wife's child attended sandy hook. I assure you it really happenef

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/07/us/boston-marathon-bombing-survivor-killed-dubai/index.html
vimeo.com/226974481
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
nydailynews.com/news/national/gravedigger-tombs-victims-4-years-newtown-article-1.2909877
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/02/sandy-hook-child-victim-noah-pozner-was-killed-twice-also-a-victim-in-pakistan-taliban-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My cousin died in the Sandy Hook shooting you fucking bigot

Hahahaha

Soo sorry

I died in Sandy Hook you fucking bigot

My cousin was molesting a kid from Sandy Hook and now he can't do that anymore since they're all DEAD, YOU BIGOT.

Was ur cousin adam lanza?

99% of terrorist and mass shooting events are staged.

Maybe.

To be honest, I've never really bought into any conspiracies but the Sandy Hook thing has always seemed turbo sketch as did Vegas.

Even the boston bombing?

Okay, retards, here's the thing, the fundamental flaw, the waterloo of your theory; What if one of the actors portraying the parents comes forward?

The CIA would disband in a fucking day.

cnn.com/2016/03/07/us/boston-marathon-bombing-survivor-killed-dubai/index.html

Use your brain, Bryan

Especially Boston

Someone who was affected by an attack in which hundreds were affected dies later on isn't evidence of anything.

I'll just leave this here.

Somebody should dig up a grave and see if its empty

He did it again Martha... Gay juice fagatron made that thread again...
>fug off yan

Sandy hook is their weakest false flag, So many mistakes, repeated actors, all children "killed" had. only been in the area 6 months, School empty at the time, All sandy hook residents had new houses free of charge after attack.

Media hates sandy hook being mentioned and will do anything to protect it

Hahahahahaha top kek hahahah

I don't claim the entire thing was a hoax. But I don't think Adam Lanza did it.
See below:

Lol no one is buried there after 1980 you faggot

Huh?

The media spent an age and a half talking about Sandy Hook even months down the line. Vegas they all left alone literally like a week and a half later. As far as I remember the Hook motivation was mommy issues. Did they ever discover a reason for Vegas other than "lol bored white retired guy"?

These are too funny hahah keep em coming hahaha

None, FBI said it could take till next October to get a motive out for vegas. Im still waiting for the footage of him lugging gun cases and bags up and down the hotel stairs. not that it exists.

Sandy Hook, Pulse, Nice Truck of Peace, London bridge hoaxes, Paris Batmanclan theater.

>ALL ARE FUCKKNG HOAXES OP
>NOBODY WAS KILLED NOBODY INJURED

The government seems to be mocking the pure stupidity of the sheeple, by putting up patently phony crisis actors to portray the 'victims families' and all they do is smile, laugh and smirk their way through interviews.

>oh I am overcome with unimaginable grief
>that's why i AM lafffin so hard anderson cooper lol!!!

RELATED

You are wrong. Anyone can "come forward" who wants to, first thing they lose their money. Who is going to sacrifice a lottery winning pay plan, to "come out?" Fucking nobody. The crisis actors get 1,000 US per day, for life.

Second, if the "Came out" as you said, the media would ignore them, and if it's not on mainstream media, the sheeple won't believe whoever comes out anyway, just be dismisssed as a conspiratard and relegated to conspiracy Jewtube channels chatter.

Thanks user, Couldn't find this

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHA

I died at Sandy Hook, it really happened.

Omg youre this threads mvp

>my sides

>It would take well over a year to establish a motive
Honestly it's that sort of shit that makes me think twice about what was going on. Are they looking to write a fucking novel about this or something because in almost every mass shooting situation they're able to quickly establish an accurate motive.

His singing zany wife 'actor' is more funny than his pathetic "film' he was in. There is a great video waiting to be made with Francine Wheeler in one side sobbing and getting super-serious (about her grief and guns,) and on the other side, her in a clown costume going full retard in a childrens' song video

Obama cried, what more proof do you need?

oopsie kaploopsie!

Oh look they changed their tactic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD

This is adams entrance apparently..

He just rubbed some salt into his eyes, no actual tear has ever fallen from any crisis actor "family of the dead" from Sandy Hook. Many lols and KEKs were had while the families laugh and meme with Anderson Cooper on camera.

>My brother just dieded!!
>That's why I'm laffin so hard CNN!!!

sandy hook was a staged event orchestrated to try to ban all guns, and also kidnap a handfull of children for the satanic elite.

That's the irony... no one was actually SHOT, at sandy hook, but the kids DID die later...

Where is his fedora?

Thats not a school, its an office

>messy everywhere salt
>when you can just snatch a piece of onion from the salad

Sandy hook elementary had an elevator by the entrance?

vimeo.com/226974481

Wasnt he wearing black shoes?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah youre gunna get fired today asshole

Whats up with you OP, Has your thread spiraled out of control?

this is what we were given of adam, not my fault if its not what you were told, Or if it looks like an office or not.

No. You provided me so much to run with. Im 100% convinced this was fake and a potential cover for the LIBOR scanal

Bump hahahahaha this thread is such a mess

>That's the irony... no one was actually SHOT, at sandy hook, but the kids DID die later...

If they did it was parents sacrificing their own kids for their own satanic reasons user. Nothing to do with Muh guns or the gun control debate.

Their is no evidence that any single person was killed or harmed in any fashion at Sandy Hook, Neither is their any evidence whatsoever that an "Adam Lanza" entered the school armed, or that he died, or that his mother died. Basically no evidence exists, that Adam Lanza was even a real person.

And Obongo is a child-murderer in (Gaza) Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, so the idea of him crying for dead children is laughable, more like he is overjoyed at child death, to the point of exstacy.

Wow. Thank you

>vimeo.com/226974481

>Barry Soetoro.

A great truther. Along with Peekay truth and Russianvids, the three best truthers, they were very entertaining. All three banned from Jewtube.

If the "truthers" were wrong, and stupid retards etc, why would jewtube care or ban them when they had large audiences, potentially costing jewtube many shekels of admoney the lost to ban these popular channels??

>>My brother just died a horrible death
>>That's why I'm laughing and meming on camera
>>Hogging the camera like every other crisis actor before me.

I just don't understand how the normies ever believe any of this retardation??

Who the fuck knows anymore, we live in a post truth society since 911 or perhaps even after JFK or the moon landing. Our media and deep state proxy politicians just don't give a shit anymore, they just push the narrative and it doesn't even matter if it's true.

must watch re Sandy Hook
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
youtube keeps taking this down

Ole Damegard of Norway is a great resource as well for pointing out how fake the hoaxes and drills are.

>who the fuck knows anymore

We know. WE KNOW

So the more I look into this all I see is for each piece of compelling evidence there are ten pieces of obvious conspiracy bait.

Honestly after looking through everything I'm still on the side of Sandy Hook having been a thing, because if it wasn't I still can not come up with any sensible reason for it to have been faked. Guns were not going to be banned from it, no retard believes that.

nydailynews.com/news/national/gravedigger-tombs-victims-4-years-newtown-article-1.2909877

They actually did bury some of them there, the families chose the spot

eternal lulz to the user that digs up one of the graves and finds a mannequin

Nice pasta. It didnt happen tho

Why would they bother with a mannaquin?

No one was buried they were all thrown into sea like bin Laden

>nice pasta
Fucking what? I just wrote that. Go search it in the archive if you think it’s pasta.

>because if it wasn't I still can not come up with any sensible reason for it to have been faked. Guns were not going to be banned from it, no retard believes that.

Someone need to make a meme for the reasons they conduct these retarded hoax/drills.

It's the "Problem reaction solution" plan.

Government conducts the "problem" the terrorism or mass shooting, massive media coordinated chimpout and tears cause the sheeple to the the "REACTION OMG MUH CHILDREN" then the government offers the "solution" OK we need to ban guns to save you sheeps OK??

Above is exactly how they did in Australia and England FYI. And wars are sold on the same lies and tears, see crying girl in Congress how she/US governmnet sold us the Iraq war on some lolzie lies and tears.

>If they did it was parents sacrificing their own kids for their own satanic reasons user.

the parents were crisis actors (not the kids real parents), the kids were kidnapped, used in a false flag, and later raped and killed.

Way to change the arguement. Except we are here discussing sandy hook

Lol sure

When a meme becomes the dream of everyone

Tf what do you mean Sandy Hook was staged

>the. Muslim

No I'm calling you out as a retard for calling it pasta. Also you didn’t have an argument you just called it pasta.

Everyone this is a fucking slide distraction thread. If the fact that this thread is being linked in other threads didn’t tip you off I don’t know what will.

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/02/sandy-hook-child-victim-noah-pozner-was-killed-twice-also-a-victim-in-pakistan-taliban-shooting/

Sup Forumsack here. The Boston bombing happened.

I grew up near the corner of Marlborough and Exeter in Back Bay. Lived in Boston all of childhood and regularly sold lemonade as a kid near the corner of Newbury and Dartmouth on Marathon Monday. My mom was standing near finish line in 2013. She moved away from the curb to fight glare from the sun on her phone so she could send me >pic related

I uploaded this exact picture to my Instagram on April 16, 2013, for reference.

When my mom was further from the curb fiddling with her phone, the bomb went off. The blast damaged the building above her and a piece of it fell off and broke her foot (hairline fracture). She ran home two blocks and called me.

She got on every federal and state terrorist victim list and got offered free medical care, tickets to Pats/Sox/Bruins, etc. Denied all of it.

She still acts like a Iraq war vet around loud noises to this day. She cannot watch movies with explosions or gun shots. It bothers her too much.

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but I've actually heard retards on Sup Forums saying that there were no bombs at Boston and that all of it was fake. If you want to claim that it was an inside job or whatever, fine. But the bombing absolutely happened. That, or my 61 year old breast cancer surviving mom who never had a professional job in her life after getting pregnant is somehow the greatest secret agent crisis actor to ever live.

I could easily provide lifetime proof of residence in the Back Back, school records, pics of me and my Mom in Boston all our lives, pics of hers from the day of the bombing, and pics of her injury/medical statements from the bombing to shut you "the bombing was fake" idiots up. Again, I'm not some shariablue cuck. I'm on /pol's/ side. This one was "real" (at least the bomb was).

>the kids were kidnapped, used in a false flag, and later raped and killed.

This is no more or less "proven"' than the official story. Zero evidence exists of any of this from the first "death" to the 'lol raping and sacrifice' KEK

a lot of the "this is the same kid!!" pictures are sometimes off. but this one... this one you just cant argue with

>this one you just cant argue with
Right, this one is simply shooped.