why is nagi leaving him?

wake me up when it's over

She is so best, feels bad.

It's amazing how hard this series shat the bed

>Every girl is surrendering
>Nagi will get a victory without doing nothing to earning it
Will this have the same end as Nisekoi?

I don't even care anymore about who wins desu

The series will conclude with him ending up with nobody as he decided that now that's he's truly free, he wants to travel the world, so that he can be 「Just like the Wind (Hayate no Gotoku)」

So they kiss, but Nishizawa says he has someone more important that he needs to protect. She's happy that he told her he likes her since no one has ever confessed to her before but he needs to go to Nagi. Then, suddenly, Maria welcomes him back. Meanwhile everyone else is yelling and not doing anything important.

All the best girls are dropping like flies. It's either a strong Nagi end (loves her for reals), weak Nagi end (not love yet, but he's willing to learn to love her), or a "nobody wins" end.

Open end over Nagi please. Don't let the cliche shitty brat win.

Well it seems ive got to pick up this manga after all. Even if its just to enjoy all the tears.

Honestly, I want an ending where everyone had willingly left the Hayate-bowl and none of the girls know. When they all later meet up and realize no one won, they all rushed to confessed, only to find Izumi had already won by virtue of she didn't even know she was a contender in the Hayate-bowl in the first place and didn't even bother to reject him.

>In the end, we truly were Hayate no Gotoku

Probably the best we can hope for at this point. Two chapters left, huh...

This is heading for a massive train wreck. It can't be fixed in 36 pages so it's a guaranteed nothing end.

Complete adaption into anime when ?

Wait when did Hinagiku concede?

At least Nomnom-tan had the good times

I would literally forgive Hata for the entire series if this happened.

What the fuck this kiss was not in the chink spoilers.

I don't know how to feel, considering Ayumu's my waifu. What the fuck?

Is the next chapter the last one?

A long time ago. Many times.

Not bad.

So who's winning?

Why is Maria not winning? Or Hana?

Nagi, but mostly because all the other girls are giving up on their own.

*Hina
Stopped reading like six years ago

I should be mad, but I don't care anymore

Rejoice, your girl will stay alone. Though, sucks she had a deep interest in someone.

I know, the complicated feeling is that I want her to be happy. Also seeing her kiss someone like that is agitating at the very least.

Wait, what happend to Hina-chan?

Do we blame the mangakas or editorial departments for how shitty the japanese are at endings

Also this should have been lot crazier of an ending with lots of magic, ghost , explosions, guns, aliens , robots/mecha , special moves galore,etc.. The combat butler part really was forgotten

Ayo hol up I need to know this too

Reminder that if he had just ended the series with End of the World arc we'd all be looking back at the series fondly for ending so strongly, well except for raging Hinafags anyway

It had a nice battle around chapter 546.

So, in the end of 500+ chapter, Hayates right hand win the HayateBowl?

The Winner of HayateBowl

The manga got derailed during doujin arc.
It was longer than it should, become very serious topic for comedic Hayate and it continue down further that road till this.

At first i thought, the doujin arc is personal for the mangaka that's why he kinda self insert in that arc and it going to back to normal after that...
It doesn't go back to normal.

But then the mangaka meta-ly comment through the mangaka-character that hayate got too much loose string and the now, most of the work is about tying up all of those loose string.

She did by telling him he loves Nagi, but now she seems to be walking it back given the dialogue during the Himegami fight. If nothing else, maybe she'll actually confess since it was ridiculous that she wasn't going to do that.

Currently this alone ending seems like the likeliest ending, but I wouldn't count a sudden, "I really do love Nagi" out, even if the previous chapters don't seem that way.

yep, at this rate. Yes.

This finale is Hina's finale.

more like moment of getting cuck again, lets face the reality here user.

Maria will win.

She gave up once she realized Hayate would never return her feelings. She still loves him but she won't actively pursue him. At least she got a chapter to herself being a bad-ass helping out.

I would buy every volume if this happened

When I first got into anime in 2005, Hayate was really popular, although I never got into it. Yet it's going out on a whimper, how many years ago did most of its fans drop it?

AYO

They never did

Me, since soon I will be free.

Yes
I think it's pretty obvious here. Hayate said that he liked (suki) Ayumu based on the fact that she saved him from the Yakuza on the worst Christmas Eve of his life. We all know that the reality is that it was Maria who saved him at that time -- so who is anyone to say that he does not feel the same way about Maria?
In any case, Ayumu re-affirms what Athena said about herself not being reflected in Hayate's eyes anymore when she mentions that "would it have been me reflected in your eyes?" Obviously, she means that the person that he met on that Christmas Eve is the one reflected in his eyes right now. No need to look deeper than this, really.
Chapter 565 is a parallel to Chapter 2(when he meet Maria for first time )
And chapter 538 confirms that Maria is the person who has changed him life( that Christmas Eve )in this special place of their meeting

Is hamster winning?
There's no reason for hayate to kiss her in the lips if its meant for farewell.

No, it's her kissing him on the lips as a farewell.

Honestly there is some justice to her winning but the whole series has just fallen so low.

Reminder to buy Hina figures before price skyrockets due to winning the Hayatebowl

Nagi is winning. Even if she was losing before, she's winning because the story demands it.

Nagi wins by default.

I don't think any of us would expect any commoner end after the shittiest page of the series.

Are we in the final 4 weeks?

Hata has raised so many flags for Maria.
If he broke it this far, then the very last person of his reader would abandon him.

Let's cross our fingers, Maria's fan.

What's the date of these past few chapters again? Christmas Eve?

athena ending >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

A-tan best girl

A-tan fags already surrendered since last year
Give it up

The problem is that Maria remains a background character for a huge chunk of the manga. She simply didn't have much of a serious arc focusing on her or any deeper level of interactions with Hayate like he did with all the other girls. Yeah, looking at the early chapters, Hata MIGHT have planned for something more with her, but the way things are right now, Maria end is just as much of a cop-out as Nagi end.

Honestly, seems like nobody wins is the only 'proper' (at least in the narrative sense) way to end.

Pretty much. I'm an A-tan fag through and through but that ship has gone full Titanic.

Yeah, they're currently having Christmas party at the school.

Christmas parties usually starts 5 days before but any specific date?

Maria>>>>(Hamster by.A-tan)>>>>A-tan by.Isumi

But she will win, user.

I can't believe that we're in a moment where no one winning is the best choice.

It's more that it's
>no one "who's still in the running" winning is the best choice
I'm sure people will argue this or that best girl should've won, but they're all officially out now.

I don't think anything from Hayate can beat Cuckodera making Chitoge/Raku's wedding cake.

If nobody wins in the main manga
Reminder that Izumi wins in the specials

I'll take that win anyday 2bh.

I dropped this after A-tan arc
Why didn't you?