Fuck California

Los Angeles user here. If the Norks nuked Los Angeles and San Francisco off the map, I wouldn't even be mad. Seriously. I would consider it taking one for the team. C'mon, you fat fuck, DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/12-million-casualties-if-north-korea-attacked-los-angeles-23347
nationalreview.com/article/450413/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Forgets to mention that in the same week Jerry Brown also signed a bill criminalizing health care workers from intentionally misgendering patient (senior citizens)

Oh and that's a year in jail. versus 6 months for giving somebody HIV. Welcome to California

m8, join me in moving out of here to New Hampshire. NH only needs a .4% change in votes to turn it from Democratic to Republican. California needs a 28.8% change and we know that isn't happening anytime soon

530 reporting in
I can't take this state anymore. Pls nuke.

323 here I totally agree, I told everyone of my family this at christmas in the oc....

HIV and your immunsystem is only a social construct
miss gendering is the real crime!

shit i don't know but i would have a metric fuck ton of fun as a libtard in commiefornia
i'd LARP as one just to rustle jimmys cuz at this point it doesn't really matter who's right or wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Imagine if a Muslim infected himself with HIV and then proceeds to infect infidels using tinder and Grindr. I bet a good looking Muslim could infect 100+ bitches in a month.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/12-million-casualties-if-north-korea-attacked-los-angeles-23347

"it would plunge the United States into a dark new chapter in its history—beyond anything that we as Americans have experienced before. If you thought the United States was engaged in an intense period of fear, depression, and self-introspection in the months and years following the September 11 terrorist attacks, then imagine what Washington’s reaction would be if a good portion of a premier American city were leveled to the ground."

Premier American city my ass

California shows no desire in stopping its quest to become full retard.

>year after year extended jihad to eliminate the gays and devil women
>create a gofundme page as a poor gay progressive Muslim that needs money for HIV treatment
>get TV show appearances, book deals, and political speeches
>everyone touts how brave and progressive you are
>use money for California bail if ever caught
>fuck goats

I would be cool with a napalm solution.

I grew up in Burbank (Thank you, Dad) for 24 years and moved to Dallas, TX on April 1st to take care of some family issues over here and experience something other than LA.

>Fucking niggers everywhere
>Tollroads
>Rednecks can't drive
>Muh Lone Star
>Ya'll
>Whataburger
>BUGS
>No mountains
>Shit winter weather

Yo, Fuck Texas.
Camp Pendleton here I come, and outta this shithole. California is the best.

I'm sorry, LA user, but we're asking the Norks to nuke Hollywood first. You project too much kikery into our culture not to be a prime target. San Francisco is second, followed by Seattle in a distant third (if the Canadians haven't already invaded by then).

You are a cool guy.

Califag here too, I agree 100%, we deserve to die. This place is a cancer upon the US.

nationalreview.com/article/450413/election-fraud-registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties

"But California’s San Diego County earns the enchilada grande. Its 138 percent registration translates into 810,966 ghost voters. Los Angeles County’s 112 percent rate equals 707,475 over-registrations. Beyond the official data that it received, Judicial Watch reports that LA County employees “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144 percent of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.” All told, California is a veritable haunted house, teeming with 1,736,556 ghost voters. Judicial Watch last week wrote Democratic secretary of state Alex Padilla and authorities in eleven Golden State counties and documented how their election records are in shambles."

Misgendering hurts people, who cares about AIDS? Don't be paranoid man, just get some AIDS, it's free!

So can we throw HIV piss/blood water balloons at the gay pride parades now?

Been hoping for a major earthquake for years.

Maybe /ourguy/ kim will take care of the problem instead

Sure, it's just a misdemeanor now.
And Californians wonder why us Idahoans want them to gtfo our state

>Los Angeles user here
Dodgers SUCK

This is literally the scourge taking place in reality.

>deliberately infect some faggot
>pay small fine
>attend class
>go right back to killing faggots

i dont see how this is a bad thing... it just opens the floodgates to the self annihilation of faggot kind

The problem is that medicare ensures they drag everyone down to hell with them.

Implying they won't intentionally infect everyone's foods and utensils to spread and normalize their illness. You underestimate how low libtards are. Now gay libtards, they're the definition of mental illness.

(((cancer)))

*medicaid
which only applys to the very old and the very young

hiv only survives a few minutes without a host and can only be transferred blood to blood or by sexual contact

i rest my case

I wish more of you Californicators would have your attitude and leave our state