Brit/pol/ - NORF LONDON edition

>Cartlandia’s Taste of Mongolia is Actually a Taste of Mongolia
wweek.com/restaurants/reviews/2017/12/19/cartlandias-taste-of-mongolia-is-actually-a-taste-of-mongolia/

>Somerset County Jail Offers Knitting Program for Inmates
wabi.tv/content/news/Somerset-County-Jail-Offers-Knitting-Program-for-Inmates-466847833.html

>Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez take night off parenting duty to celebrate 2017
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017122945052/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-2017-cr7-gala/

>Man Utd star Chris Smalling’s Fantasy Football team: Three Liverpool stars make it!
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669995/Chris-Smalling-Manchester-United-Fantasy-Football-team-Premier-League-sportgalleries

>Was 2017 the most diverse year in fashion yet? Let's hold the applause
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/2017-diverse-year-fashion-yet-hold-applause-now/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE
youtube.com/watch?v=sbscx0S3jcY
youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk
youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth,_Scotland#Demography
order-order.com/2017/12/29/remain-campaigns-coordinated-spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for packed trains

3rd for muh ftse

stop losing files or the asset freezes wont make sense.

I don't speak ptg

Gracing this thread with my presence.

White brits are not leaving London. That is a myth

In fact, many little englanders are moving in to London.

Who doesn't want to see Big Ben, The Thames,
Madame Tussauds, London Eye, the AEC Routemasters?

get with the program

What's the best method for getting an MRI when your GP refuses to give you one? I've been going to my GP for a year now about constant headaches and dizziness, I've tried a range of medications but still no referral.

I was thinking about getting some of those eye drops that make your pupils go dilated when you go to the opticians, but only putting them in one eye, and then going to a&e and telling them I can't remember my name.

youtube.com/watch?v=9wPdlwqDbiE

BASED ANGLICANS.

Speaking as someone who lives outside London purposely and commutes every week you are very wrong.

Islamic prayer has taken place in the Vatican.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbscx0S3jcY

F

But the whites who live inside love it, don't they?

I mean, without immigration, and without pasy mongrels, there would be no good footballers today.

>They do it too!
Not making it any better

It actually was packed though

Corbyn was right

The only white people who love living in London are the mega rich ones who don't have to involve themselves in the subhuman foreigners who occupy the streets of our capital city.

>Theresa May’s infrastructure tsar has quit and delivered a scathing verdict on the Prime Minister’s handling of Brexit on Friday night.
>Europhile Labour peer Lord Adonis resigned as chairman of the National Infrastructure Commission, claiming Mrs May had sided with Ukip and the “Tory hard right”.

Not at all calculated!

and they said Scots were cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk

If you cant pay for one privately I think your GP gets charged when you show up in a&e for non emergency treatment so just keep doing that until he gets pissed off

Do people actually live in London? I thought they only existed in London. In the hope of moving to somewhere civilised. Like the lake district, or Oxford or Pakistan.

London is extremely segregated but by class, not race.

So of course the wealthy Whites love it, they are surrounded by people like themselves 24/7.

Would so many acid attacks occur in london under a white mayor?

>Do people actually live in London?
yep, or somehow I don't exist

Sowf London is best London

they mayor doesn't control immigration policy and the met operates mostly independently from the mayor/greater London authority
blaming king paki manlet for everything is a Hopkins meme

this

Whom's your waifu?

My little sister bought a house in london. I was jelly, then i looked up the demographics of newham and pissed myself with laughter. 15%white, 10% slav

Got a Cinema voucher for Christmas. There aren't even any films on that really grab me. I'm just going to go there alone and eat chips while watching an film in the hope it drowns out suicidal thoughts for 2 hours. Jumanji is the film, will probably be shite.

Not sure why you're laughing, your sister is going to get BLACKED.

>moving INTO newham
what was she actually thinking?, even towerham has it's nice bits , newham dont

Slav isn't a race. You probably mean Poland.

pakis and bengalis(what newham is full of) dont mix out, they rarely even go outside there extended familys

There are a couple of people I follow on youtube, and one of them is Millenial Woes (no homo)(no poofter)(no batty boi).

He recently released a video of his 23andme, and honestly he came across as kind of pathetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8

I do like most of his content, but disregarding his obvious character and ideological flaws (past/possibly present sodomite, le fucking purple t-shirt), there is often a general bugman, weak persona he portrays.

With this video, it was him seemingly being terrified that his Italian ancestry may be more significant than the quarter he imagined, going full autism as he frets over the results, analyzing to the smallest percentages of what his ethnicity is. Joyous that his >90% North European evaluation means he Certified White®

Nevertheless, it did make me wonder about myself. Like most people, I have no question whether I'm white or not. This is a meme that has been imported from Americans being paranoid.
I have the bonus memes of having blonde hair and blue eyes. Mum and dad are blonde. One blue eyed, one green.

But I come from a family of peasant dumbfucks who have no record of any sort of family tree. No one seems interested either. I have one Grandfather still alive who probably doesn't even know my name, and one Grandmum who was a whore who cheated on my dad's Dad shortly before he died.

All I know is that my maternal side is all Scottish Highlands and midlands as far as I know. My paternal side is half Irish. The other is either Scottish, English, or maybe even American (Rumour has it my granny was a fucking slag who fucked American soldiers during World War 2.

Has anymore here tried 23andme? Not shilling or anything, but it's discounted until the 31st and I'm tempted. I'd rather not use some Jew owned service mind you. But I'm curious if anyone else has done this shit and found it worthwhile. Did you discover some interesting new information you hadn't previously known? Just how detailed is it?

Yes, yes they did, and they were right.

polish/romania/lituanian is what most of "other white" is, plus a few albanians , itallians and portuguese

if corbyn becomes PM I promise I will waltz to the UK and personally shoot him in the head, sadiq khan too for good measure

I would like to have all the benefits and protection for a minority in London but we are considered white. And because of the Polish low wage migrants, their behaviour is being generalised on Russians too despite that Russians plebs even can't get a visa.

But they do rape.

BARNET represent

does that mango have enough lewd material in it to justify fapping while reading it?

>not wanting to speed up the collapse
baka desu senpai

(((barnet))))

to be fair most of my primary school mates and teachers were Jewish

OH SOUTH LONDON (OH SOUTH LONDON)
IT'S WONDERFUL (IT'S WONDERFUL)
OH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFUL
IT'S FULL OF TITS, FANNY AND THE PALACE
OH SOUTH LONDON IS WONDERFUL

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Where my alcoholics at?

at least your not (((((((((((((((stamford hill))))))))))))))) or New Mumbai(formelly wembely) ,

Thoughts on going to a club alone on NYE?

I will buy you a pint

i took that pic

Because of EU's free movement. For example, Russian plebs can't just enter England and settle on a whim. In order to get a long term visa, a Russian must be an exceptional talent or a hi skilled pro or a richie or a student whose parents can afford a university and related expenses.

Based Cymru.

what the symbol on the brickwork above the bookies mean?

I work at a lot of sites in London and I can confirm this is defiantly not true

If you really want to move to england(i dont know why) , do what the albanians do and get a french tourist visa and hop on the back of a truck at calais

have no idea

Actually it's now segregated by both

I've just pointed out, that there's a very low probability that you encounter that type of Russians from Youtube videos unless it's a some drunk tourist.

What's with the slaphead having a sexy dance with the lamp post? Is it #JustCroydonThings like that fucking guy who looked like a wizard that you'd see picking up fag ends to make rollies outside The Green Dragon?

drugs probally

Honestly, all memeing aside, I am being completely serious with this post.

If you weren't joking about your sister, seriously lad, just fucking kill yourself.
You are a disgrace. A disgrace to your family right now, a disgrace to the entirety of your ancestral family, and pretty much a disgrace to your extended racial family.

You have failed in your familial duties as a man. Your role as a brother, especially an older brother, and especially in relation to a younger sister, is on of absolute protection and guidance.

Until she is a wife to a suitable husband, she is a lost sheep in a field of wolves. You are as responsible for her as much as your father. And not only having you failed completely in guarding her, you find it humorous.
You're fucking disgusting. Just fucking off yourself you rat cunt.

>Newham

F

why do you say that? property in newham is booming

please

You deff love Big Black Cock like your mum , You aint even white m8 , your dad was the local weed dealer in your towers you are a coffee coloured faggot ...LOL

should we kill all Christians?

LETS
FIND
OUT

I would like to echo the sentiments in this post Also, post feet

>T-t-they do it too so its ok ;_;

State of Christcucks.

i hope varg takes Jesus into his heart

This.

Classic.

Rude Mair!

on a serious note though whats the point of "saving" some liberal bitch, if she willing to move to newham she's willing to do alot of things if you know what i mean, without the shelterd middle class mongs the're wouldnt even be any pakis here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth,_Scotland#Demography
>The place of birth of the city's residents was 95.42% United Kingdom

>the city of
(Y O U)
O
U)

>the vatican and luther divided europe
>but #KillChristey wont
he's right about how "civilisation" was a mistake but he's wrong about religion(im agnostic but trying to drive Christianity out Europe will never go well)

Yes (((real estate))) is rising, but so are acid attacks.

How would you feel if your little sister gets a face full of acid from Iqbal because she wasn't in a bin bag dress?

>what's the point in caring for a newborn baby you guys lmao they deserve it if they don't know how to survive am i rite xD

literal autism

pretty good point there lad

Looks a bit golden dawn, but I can not pin it down.

i'm not talking about a newborn im talking about a traitor
if a white guy tried beating you up would you just let him becuase he shares you ethnicity

I went Sally Army was based af ,
til they had lil niglet boi running about in his white suit=triggered me af ,
he is french ghana refuggee , an in my northern town ..on CHRIST DAY ..
Loved his lil remote car, I stood on it an broke it an told his mother .. shit happens ..pfft Muh .. an he dare come play car around my feet the dirty mudslime cunt in a CHURCH ..I showed him , Filthy Dirty bastards ..How the fuck is the white English race COPE when corbyn in an monkey abbot in power ???? talk about that ?? I wont be around .. Had enuff lol

When I was 16 I told my 13 year old sister to stay away from Paki and Niggers and junkies and fucking wasters and bugmen like you. She listened because I was her older brother.
Now she's a 20 year old wife with two blonde children. You failed. Kill yourself.

impressionable teen isn't a adult woman who brought a house on her own accord

based eternal ally who would do such a thing for us

Take your meds lad.

m8 i grew up in wembley in the late 80s to early 90s, i was the only white kid in primary school even back then.

Seriously mate, are you still in high school or something? How can your reading comprehension be this bad.

I made my point using a newborn baby in relation to your sister for a fucking reason.

BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC CUNT

And not only that, she is young, and she is your little sister.

So the next time you shitpost and joke about how your naive adult sister in London is being #Blacked, imagine her as the innocent little primary school girl she once was.

did you not get the joke?
>property market booming
>pakis blow up

Lads, what will come of these revelations that the Remain campaign overspent by more than double?
>order-order.com/2017/12/29/remain-campaigns-coordinated-spending/

>innocent little primary school girl she once was.
crappy appeal to emotion, she wont let her "racist grumpy brother" change her mind , she'll change her mind when she actually deals with pakis

>thatwasthejoke.jpeg

In other news, I was at a friends in Shropshire yesterday and went to see his parents at their house. His dad is involved in the council and mentioned they may be in for some bad news soon as according to the locals the Telford Child Sex Exploitation scandal might be even worse than Rotherham...

Shut up, muh NHS promise bravo Nigel we should remain common market norway deal good friday agreement literal drumpf nazis part and parcel.

>crappy appeal to emotion, she wont let her "racist grumpy brother" change her mind , she'll change her mind when she actually deals with pakis

well in that case I have a higher opinion of her than I do of you

not even your little sister respects you enough to hear some advice from you.
and who can blame her? her older brother is content with just waiting until she's gang raped by Abdul and his Uncles in some shithole flat in London

>heh...that'll show her!