It really was 4d chess

>Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>Unsurprisingly UN member states reject the president's announcement.
>Trump then cuts funding of at least $285 to the UN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_High_Commissioner_for_Refugees
youtu.be/9RgXL7byTF0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Guterres
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Unsurprisingly UN member states reject the president's announcement.
not taking sides here since i could not give a shit about a worthless piece of desert filled with arabs and jews but
the UN has a reason to be pissed at Israel and so do the arabs
lets see how many terror attacks is it worth it to please greatest ally

He is upping the ante on them, speeding up an end to conflict. Throwing fuel on the fire.

Could be justified.

whereas if hillcuck was elected she would be quadrupling our welfare payment to those communist cunts

>lets see how many terror attacks is it worth it to please greatest ally

Better take the heat now before we have muslim populations as high as london and france

>$285 million
That's it? Weak.

This was already decided before the vote, more cuts are coming now though.

The UN only exists so Russia/China/USA can bully african and shithole third world nations. Why would you cut funding to your no-strings attached bully non-countries militia?

Because they’re getting uppity with all this global warming talk and keep telling us to foot the bill for it. Fuck them, we can bully third world shitholes just fine on our own.

UN in the current form os a fifth Columbia that Every country allows it to dictate what happens on irá borders for a false Sense of security.

But I mean you retarded mutts created the UN for the very reason it exists now. To act as an outlet for impotent non-nations to mewl about how unjust your imperialistic kike-loving policies are. Now you're complaining about it? are mutts just retarded or do you not understand that the UN is your puppet. You're literally yelling at your self when you yell at the UN.

Our puppet is acting out, so we withhold its allowance. That’s how it goes.

Also, the nobody alive today had a hand in originally creating the UN so you can’t slide those intentions into the leaders of now.

>move US embassy to Jerusalem
>muzzies all throughout the west chimp out
>US government notices
>condemns anti-semitic hate speech
>muzzie ban is reinforced 10x to protect "our values"

this is how you stem the tide of a mohammedan invasion while waking people up to mohammedan violence.

States like Germany, the UK, and Sweden are fucked, but Southern and Eastern Europe is salvageable. Here's to hoping they'll be smart enough to "deport anti-semitism"

It could be that the current administration isn't the same one that started the UN you dumbass

It's a false dichotomy. The UN started israel in the first fucking place on 11/29/47, the 333rd day of the year, and the UN are part of the jew world order. They give a little a little resistance to israel, but it's all for show. I believe we should pull out of the UN, but it's still a pathetic reminder of how controlled are political process is that trump would go to bat for kikeland against the whole world. I hate the mother fucker more every day.

>The (((UN))) is against Israel

You know the (((UN))) is literally Jew owned and ran, right? You notice they say things about Israel doing this or doing that, but they never actually try to impede them. You notice the (((UN))) constantly calls for countries to disarm nukes, but never make any mention of the illegal nukes Israel openly admits to having? Is that just pure coincidence in your eyes? Of course the (((UN))) are going to be pissed about Jerusalem, and it's because they know that Jerusalem being the capital immediately takes away one of the biggest bargaining chips Israel has for peace talks (protip: The peace talks aren't actually meant to go anywhere). The (((UN))) are an enemy of Israel as much as Israel is an ally of the United States.

ok

>this is how you stem the tide of a mohammedan invasion while waking people up to mohammedan violence
The way you stem the tide of muslim immigration is to throw the fucking jews in the media and government who are pushing for into the ocean and drown them

im so tired of usa being the bully of the world

EUROPEAN REVOLUTION NOW!!!

$285 million? Wow, that's like 3% of what they give in total. #BasedTrump #BasedHayley #1stWomenPresident #2024

lol. you're cute.
you better hope AQ never gets their caliphate or decides that their next caliphate should be based out of paris

What are you gonna revolt with, butter knives?

So your entire foreign policy just radically changes with whatever idiot is elected by your teeming masses of 56% low IQ morons? Cool system. Dumbass.
They're not acting out at all you mutt subhuman, they're doing exactly what you created the UN for. Pointless whining about crypto-kike-slave-burger imperialism

>sympathize with terrorists
>get bombed anyway

Europe will never it's lesson

We need to end the 50 Billion a year in foreign aid completely. That's an absolutely ridiculous number.

>mutt
>muh 56%
Stay mad

>UN is not acting out at all

Thanks for the info Mohammed

This mutt is gonna enjoy watching your continent torn apart over the next decade.

Sweden and the UK may be fucked but don't act so high and mighty there Mr.56% You guys aren't doing too well yourselves

>Get warship sunk by israel
>Best ally

Mutts will never learn

>Thanks for the info Mohammed

test

It seems the jews are their own worst enemy.

Top paying un nations constantly aim to cut un dues. Nothing new here.

Your foreign "aid" exists only to destabilize regions agricultural production and making those regions dependant on your imported food stuffs.

Why are you mutts so fucking retarded. Do you think your foreign aid is "helping" you kike-slave retard? This is insane. Do you mutts really not understand the most basic fucking thing about your own foreign policies?

I feel the same way desu. Especially when you realize how the average Israeli/Jew feels about white Christians. Here in the us Jews rank is lower than Muslims and the stats prove it

That's a small amount, unfortunately. Why don't we just withdraw from the UN? It's a pain in the ass and does nothing useful except suck us dry. What a passe 20th century institution!

Ditto with the EU, but that's for our European anons to get rid of.

These useless 20th century institutions that persist into the 21st century need to be canned before they cause even more harm.

I bet that money ends in Israel some how.

Brilliant, isn't it? Kikes don't get anything out of it. Moving our embassy is trivial, and they are losing a great deal of the money they use to spread their poison throughout the world.

Agreed. Better to finish this quickly while we have a president with a nut sack
>are mutts just retarded or do you not understand that the UN is your puppet
Well, any vote to do with Israel proves you are wrong on that, since the US is one of a few nations that support Israel and the UN routinely rebukes everything Israeli (for better or worse).
Further, the UN gives shitty nations power. The US doesn't need the UN, we are the premier superpower for at least several decades to come.

Rank us lower*

The UN mewls at israel because israel and its slave state (USA) knows the UN exists solely to mewl about kike imperialism

name (1) single consequence the UN's mewling has had for the USA-master? Not one.

It's probably done on purpose.

So you would rather have Africans and such people clear-cutting, slash-and-burn their forests and shitting on open fields and over-fishing to try and feed their unsustainable populations?

Or just have Americans ship them grain and concetrate those people into cities so the villages are reclaimed by nature?

>we are the premier superpower
And you lost to vietnamese basket weavers.

I'd rather not feed africans at all. Build a wall around african and sell tickets to the proto-human Zoo

>muh underground UN rules the world theory

You girly boys over in Yurop really are clueless. The UN is completely incompetent, not malevolent.

Nice amerimutt memes they must help big time when you can’t actually explain your crazy opinions.

You really like your mutt memes.

Acceleration.

Hopefully he’ll cut even more

>The UN is completely incompetent
No shit you subhuman retard. That's exactly what I am saying. It's an incompetent puppet created by the US and israel
yes

>Better do as the Muslims say otherwise they’ll get violent and kill people

Cowards always use this excuse, and in doing so they prove that terrorism works on them

>Trump then cuts funding of at least $285 to the UN.
>Trump then gives at least $285 to the Israel.
>USAUSAUSA

>Die for the kike or the terrorists win
Mutt.Logic

>war are fight for Israel meme
Only an idiot with no real knowledge of history still believes this

>buh buh buh you better obey those muzzies
You keep saying that and I keep telling you to fuck off you sickening coward

UN jews are several orders of magnitude worse than Israeli jews

Yes, because we all know how much the UN intervenes in shit like the Rwanda Genocide. Oh wait...

The UN exists as a designated place for nations to talk about shit and conduct open diplomacy. It has no fangs, and that's a good thing. It helps facilitate peace by giving people more to do before going to war, and making it easier for nations to gauge how others will react to potential actions.

UN cock sucker detected

America answers to no nation

>trump does something incredibly stupid
>the un calls him out on his idiocy
>trump gets mad and takes their lunch money away

it's not isometric checkers goys, i-I swear

>loves Israel
>poor grammar and spelling
>wants to invade other countries for fun
>full of rage for no good reason

Baby boomer detected

It’s incompetent because it served its original purpose already, which was to help Europe bounce back from the world wars. The UN shouldn’t even exist in times of widespread peace for Europe but once you pour trillions of dollars into an organization it doesn’t just queitly fade away once it serves its purpose.

Don’t be mad that the US has the money to influence your shitty organization that has now made an irreversible power grab. You are the ones who said you needed it in the first place. You are the ones who continue to vote in favor of pro UN politicians. We’re washing our hands of this mess, not absolving ourselves of blame. We’re simply tired of your shit.

>Give in to the terrorists' demands or the kike wins
Yuromutt logic

You have no argument. Keep raging.

Why would I argue with a moron? Looking at your other posts you’re clearly not worth rational argument, it would be lost on you. I’d rather just taunt you and make you rage some more.

>needing lunch money from schrumpf in the first place

This is where they fucked up. Maybe they’ll learn to be a bit more independent from us now. We are on the other side of the planet from them after all. Daddy America can’t always come to your rescue when the lights go out.

Yiu cant formulate a rational argument. Your brain is too small.

Draining the swamp including the UN.

>Yiu

Wht u say to me whiteboi? That’s why u fast food man and I doctor

>>Trump then cuts funding of at least $285 to the UN.
these cuts were probably already decided on before the Jerusalem vote, they just chose to announce them now

>Get triggered by a typo
Clearly a sign of mental illness and a low IQ

oh no, maybe they'll be forced to shut down their New Gender Discovery and Refugee Quota Mechanics divisions

Hahaha who am I fucking kidding the UN has a fucking "High Commissioner" for refugees lmao like what the fuck is a high commissioner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_High_Commissioner_for_Refugees

glow harder niggershill

Because the superpowers of the world don't need the UN in order to bully the 3rd world.

>implying 'murica is the rescuer and not the kidnapper

I'm confused. Wasn't the UN pro-kike? If so, why would they condemn this decision made by GEOTUS?

But seriously why do you love Israel? You know they don’t give a shit about you or the other obese McDonald’s customers who send them care packages, right?

What a dope.

youtu.be/9RgXL7byTF0

also fun fact:

the incoming big boss man (Secretary General of UN) was the former latest High Commissioner for Refugees

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Guterres

I wonder what sorts of things he'll want to discuss and what he wants to spend the UN budget on during his tenure as head of UN?

>UN enemy of jews
>UN are jews
pick one loser

The UN only creates a structure and transparency for diplomacy and dynamics that would happen anyways.

Obviously, Russia, China, the USA and other countries routinely ignore the UN if it doesn't suit their interests.

Without the UN, if the USA made the decision to move their embassy to Jerusalem (who fucking cares?) and so many nations protested it, the same result would happen, nothing.

Only with the UN, these things are transparent and have a structure.

The UN is for the benefit of the peasants, so by saying you'd rather have the UN abolished, you are saying you'd rather be in the dark about the dealings between nations and would rather see diplomacy done in the shadows, right up until your country is at war for no fucking apparent reason because you were never privy to the diplomatic process and it's failure.

I love these mutts fyi

oh I see, we must do what arabs want or they'll attack us. that's your rationale.

and you europeenies have the nerve to denigrate america for acting like a bully? lol spineless. I hate mainland europe

Give it to NASA to build ark b

After he was inaugurated he cut a lot of funding to the UN immediately. It was to specific programs like refugee resettlement and UNICEF if i recall.

Kek

>Jews playing both sides for its advantage

"I've never encountered this level of duplicity from a kike," said no one ever.

>when your chocolate is shit so you just make mutt memes all day

Press F to pay respects

still doing jewish dirty work

S

fuck the UN. what the fuck have they dont for us besides leech off us and tell us what to do?