twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute, but she is sadly correct that she becomes a burden

I want to tuturu her tuturus

TOO
TOO
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mayushi desu

y-you t-too

Slow people often become burdens. She makes it up by protecting smiles.

Oh boy. I hope you're willing to take responsibility for giving me this boner with that image, user.

How do you respond?

But he's a guy

No problem brah

Here, have some tallfus or shortstacks

>tfw waifu is 5'4

Tuturuuu!
youtube.com/watch?v=SIbBKpZWabQ

Her smashing Okabe's face in saves everyone which sort of makes up for it I guess.

I doubt anyone will agree with me on this because it triggers shippers, though it's not my intent here, but even at the end she "gets" Okabe more than anyone else does including Kurisu, despite not knowing shit about science.

B-but I'm a girl!

I'm at chapter 3 on original Steins;Gate VN, you make decisions on the links in the text messages? Is that how it works?

Certain responses to the texts are "flags" for the true end, but at certain points in the story, it'll basically ask you what decision to make, you can't miss it.

I'd say Kurisu understands him in a way Mayuri doesn't and Mayuri understands him in a way Kurisu doesn't, which is why Okabe could only be happy if they're both alive

The comparison might piss people off but she's basically the Hanekawa to their Araragi & Senjougahara, except she's not an all-knowing mary sue.

They're almost like siblings, at least that's what I got out of it. I thought they were going to have Mayushii get jealous or something over Kurisu, but she was just happy he was happy.

So there is no way I'll accidentally end up with Luko, right?

I chuckled reading that because that's exactly what I was afraid of when I played. Nah, when the time comes, it'll be clear when that route is available. But be warned...dark forces reside beyond that path.

No because by the time you get to his end you'll already have to have used the system correctly.

Steins;Gate doesn't have branching paths so much as moments where you can just decide to end the story prematurely.

Yeah, siblings sounds about right.
Though we do find out what Mayuri really feels in Steins;Gate 0, which for me was one of the saddest parts of the VN. Also, the spinoff Darling of Loving Vows has a story with Mayuri being jealous, and it has quite an interesting resolution...

>tfw darling of loving vows will never be translated

They really need to get on that already. There's a translation on YouTube but I want to play the damn thing myself.

Yeah, exactly. An anime adaptation would be nice as well.

UGUU

Even though it takes place during the original, I always imagined DoLV as being like what the lab is like in the S;G line if they ever make another sequel or at least a spinoff taking place there. No more crazy time travel drama stuff, just them messing around in the lab making stupid inventions.

>tfw no fit genki lusty GF

Yeah, just have stuff without the drama of saving the world. Just shenanigans fan service, comedy and some otaku references. Maybe even have a episode where they go to the beach and everyone is in a bikini. Everyone loves a beach episode.

>tfw made this my alarm clock
>everyday I woke up to tuturuuu
It was a good way to wake up.

What is this from? 0?

Fuck Darling

らぶ ChuChu anime when?
youtube.com/watch?v=HN10L-EOqt8

Darling of Loving Vows, spinoff VN

I used to think Mayushii was just cute. Now I've noticed she's got a pretty lewd body.

Maybe in a different world line.

That pool bit from Darling definitely made me...wet

appreciate it

She's probably got the biggest bust out of all the characters, her outfits don't show it.

I know I shouldn't do lewd things to Mayushii, but I want to.

My go-to guide for these kinds of inquiries

SVN > SciADV

Damn, I thought Suzuha was kind of busty. I guess not.

>Okabe chose to canonically date the flatest girl in the cast

Only because she blushes alot.

Nah, I'd say she's still pretty busty. Not like Mayuri or Moeka, but she's still got quite an impressive rack.

For some reason, she looks flatter in the anime and in S;G 0 than in the original VN. The VN has some pretty flattering shots of her bust.

no way fag

Grab 'em by the pussy

What happened in this part? Did Kurisu literally beat him with a book for an hour? I'm surprised a guy his size allowed it.

Can you really blame people for only being familiar with the one Sci;Adv series that not only managed to have a non-shit adaptation, but also an actual localization on both the original VN and its sequel?

Fuck you Tiyomaru.

>everyone on Sup Forums calls steins;gate an entry level reddit anime
>all these image board references

I really don't understand the hate, Daru is literally a Sup Forums poster.

>Sup Forums
Sure.

Well they just say @chan, but draw your own conclusions. They do say "normalfag" alot in the anime.

Terms like entry level and reddit have become memes. I'm willing to bet that 75% of the people who say that use reddit them selves.

Is this post serious? This seems more like a post someone would make to have people hate the S;G fandom. I don't believe anyone would make this post without irony.

The subber forced Sup Forums's meme instead of 2chan's to make it more relate able.

No, I made two versions of the image. The serious one and the joke one.

>the committee of 300 is literally a globalist cabal shadow organization that is pushing for a one world government

Holy shit, its so close to mentioning Soros and Rothchilds as the creators of SERN and dystopian Earth future. So close.

Reminder that Zero mentioned payed shills on imageboards.
Reminder that Chaos;Head had a memetic frog.
Reminder that Kagome, Kagome from Robotics;Notes is confirmed to be linked to the star of David.

>Okabe wants to smash skelly scientists and traps instead of this
What a homo. Daru is the only one who has a taste in women.

The creators confirmed for red pilled, they even mention the future government is Communism and 5.7 billion people die.

I am quoting Steiner here:
>"HIDDENHAND. The invisible hand of God... Kagome Kagome, as well. Haven't you noticed yet? That these are keywords with important meaning to the Illuminati."
>"Illumi...nati? What are you talking about?"
>"Well, just another name for a secret society that has existed for well over 200 years now... the Committee of 300. Kagome Kagome is just another way of interpreting an old symbol of theirs, the Star of David."
>"What? Kagome Kagome is an old Japanese kid's song, that doesn't make sense."
>"I said they existed for over 200 years, didn't I? Both the Committee of 300, and the Illuminati were founded in the 1700s. Japan was still in the midst of the Edo period back then. Wouldn't it be convenient for those invisible rulers if their dark, slimy tentacles could extend towards the Far East and infest the golden paradise that was flourishing there?"
>"What... you're saying that this Committee or whatever is sending the Kagome Kagome signal to everyone's PokeComs?"
>"As far as I understand it right now, it's their signal to begin experimentation."

Is this in the S;G1 VN? Holy shit. A literal mention of the star of david.

And to think that I thought Deus Ex 1 was one of the most red pilled games out there.

It's in the R;N VN according to Steiner.

Mayuri didn't like him that way.

Play Steins;Gate 0

whelp, time to masturbate

I haven't played Steins;Gate 0, does he ever get over Christina and decide to have kids with Mayuri? He's breeding age.

Nope...chronology, it takes place before the end of the original so we already know where the story is supposed to lead to. And it definitely doesn't lead to there.

So its basically a continuation of episode 23 beta? Its a world line where Okabe must experience the pain of losing her to invent the Time Machine C204 after Kurisu and send the video to himself in 2010? Is that it?

Yes.

Did she have autism?

oh gawd no

FLAT!

>main girl has the least appealing body out of all the chicks in the cast
Every fucking time.

What's it like to have abysmal taste?

>best girl is determined on body alone

Flatina a qt.

But it's true

I didn't say that. Hell in this series the hotter a chick is the more autistic they seem to be.

I think the guy doing a phenogram TL might translate darling at some unspecified point in the future

fugg ogarin :-DD
whad yuo do wid mayuree's banans :-DD

this is good
non-deranged Nae is good
child Suzuha a cute

She was fated to die on all Alpha timelines because her forced diet of fried chicken and nothing else gave her heart failure
They should've stopped microwaving her fucking bananas

quality top kek