Do you faggots unironically believe the ''it's not the dog, it's the owner!'' bullshit?

Do you faggots unironically believe the ''it's not the dog, it's the owner!'' bullshit?

So race determines behavior through genetic factors in humans...but breed does not for dogs? You pitbull apologists are absolutely fucking retarded.

It's literally a nigger dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dURgS8T_2M
youtu.be/r0tzWLea8cQ
youtu.be/ESHBBLeOaqk
youtu.be/nGff7kKIe2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you faggots unironically believe the ''it's not the slave, it's the owner!'' bullshit?

So breed determines behavior through genetic factors in dogs...but race does not for humans? You nigger apologists are absolutely fucking retarded.

It's literally a dog nigger.

Shut the fuck up Kiwi.

those aggressive genetics can always appear, no matter the training

a tiger is gonna be a fucking tiger. a pit bull is gonna be a pit bull.

>Dogs are wild animals that have been tamed over thousands of years with training to ensure it does not attack it's master or anyone the master does not want attacked
>People/asshats get a dog, do not train it in any way, and are surprised when it rips a child's face off
>This is the same for all dogs, cats, and other animals regardless of size or breed

>hurr dur its teh dogj fag0t becuase muh race idears

It's almost as though dogs were bred for different purposes. It's almost as though they developed different characteristics to meet these purposes.

Hmmmm...
Lefty Sup Forums is not so intelligent.

This, you can have a domesticated Lion, but it's still a Lion with a murderous predatory instinct and the capacity to maul and kill anyone, so having it around is not only a danger to you but especially to other people. It's just awaiting and always living with the fear that something will not trigger his violent instincts. It's the same with Pits.

>race determines behavior
Race does not determine behavior, any more than sex determines height. Different races exhibit different behavioral tendencies on average as a group. The disctintion is not trivial, and you have to get it right if you don't want bluepilled normies to pick your argument apart.

Insurance agent here.

The reason why preferred insurance carriers do not care about breed is because preferred insurance carriers rate on insurance score which often times is derived mostly from credit score.

Credit/insurance score = your ability to properly train dogs. Higher the score, the better your ability to take care of a dog. Lower the score, the worst you take care of your dog. All of this includes breeds.

You also don't see this happening with other aggressive breeds because low credit niggers can't afford a $2,000 AKC approved German Shepard, therefore the dog that is practically being given away at shelters, Pit Bulls, get the brunt end of the deal when it comes to the statistics on aggressive breeds correlated with dog bites.

"But my cousin adopted a pit bull and it bit his neighbor." Yes, he adopted it from a shelter who previously had a low IQ, low credit score nigger.

>dude dont look in its eyes it might think you want a fight to the death lol
>dude be careful not to move to fast around him, hes jumpy lol
>dude youre laughing to loud you might startle my dog bro
>dude i told you dont knock when you come over my dog is prowling the living room and he might feel threatened
>DUDE CAREFUL AROUND HIS BOWL HE WILL ATTACK YOU IF YOU GET CLOSE TO HIS FOOD

i want these fucking NIGGER dogs out, OUT RIGHT NOW

>any more than sex determines height.
I am 5 foot 3 inches guess my gender

tranny

This. Literal niggers.

Asian man

>

>pitbulls owned by whites exhibit violence way below the average
>pitbulls owned by blacks exhibit violence way above the average
>pitbulls the #1 dangerous breed
wow looks like its both, and you're still a faggot leaf

>It's literally a nigger dog.
leafposting at it's best folks

spergin' pepe
kek

Another way to view it is pitbulls owned by good credit families exhibit violence way below the average. Pitbulls owned by bad credit families exhibit violence way above the average.

It just so happens that a lot of people that have bad credit are black because... well... a number of reasons.

dont let me catch you nigbull owners walking your stupid mutts around because i will put a bullet through its pea sized brain

This. Even if you raise a wild animal in contact with people it's still a wild animal.

All I hear from you is:

> I'm a low IQ, low credit score nigger that can't comprehend complex situations beyond a 80 IQ.

violent instincts are interesting, there is a labrador in my house who literally starts acting like a wolf when presented with a pair of gloves, not one glove it must be two gloves, nothing else phases her nicest dog in the world except for the gloves part, everyone and everything has a trigger...

You are a fucking idiot that knows nothing of how animals were domesticated.

someone refute this

go ahead pbidf tell me im wrong

confirmed for manlet

Yes, now go post another dick cut slide thread Donald. This isn't political...

If you read my post above, insurance carriers, usually the ones that pay out the liability claims, the preferred ones don't rate on breed type because there is 0% correlation between breed (pit bull) and dog bite liability claims when you have a high insurance score (credit score).

It's only the non-standard and standard (low to mid credit scores) that rate on dog breed because they can prove that having a bad insurance score (credit score) means you are also a bad dog owner.

>MY DOGGO DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI

Yeah and 10 bucks says that pit was adopted from a previous owner who had a bad credit score.

>aus
>kiwi

The owners are to blame, though.
You can't fault a dog for being a dog.
Just as you can't fault a nigger for being a nigger.
They were just born that way.

>dude dude, she totally deserved it because she was suddenly screaming due to the ice challenge, she got what she deserved for being a bad, irresponsible owner, this wouldn't have happened if she wasn't such a bad owner

>t. your typical pitbull apologist

that is so creepy

I don't understand why this forum is obsessed with dog breeds. Has nothing to do with politics.

Stop fucking your dog, you dog-fucking fucks and stop talking about Pit Bulls. Nobody fucking cares.

I am considering buying a gun for the reason of killing that dog if it attacks.

Beastiality is legal in Canada so its politics.

Cats are superior fuck dogs
>inb4 100 butthurt replies from dogcucks

spotted the niggerpit owner

I was always a dog guy until I got my two indoor cats. They are bros and cuddle and like to play and are smarter and more personable than dogs. My brothers dog also attacked his wifes face and fucked it up. Just snapped one day and they had to kill it. Fuck dogs.

>When did you take the 'all dogs are niggers pill', Sup Forums?

youtu.be/1dURgS8T_2M

Shitbulls BTFO!

Pitbulls were bred specifically to be aggressive niggers. Anyone who denies this is just being willfully ignorant. Training can help mitigate the danger just like you could train a fucking lion to do tricks at the circus, but they will always be at their core aggressive violent beasts. My sister decided to adopt one of these monsters without telling me and I made her send it back the same day or I was going to kick her out of the house.

good luck proving that you retarded nigger dog lover
the new meme is that she had bad insurance so the nigbull wasnt capable of being trained

Where I've lived, they're called "nigger chickens" because they're always free ranging in the 'hood

There’s a lot of individual variety within a dog breed. There are genuinely nice, well tempered pit bulls. I’ve met them. There are also vicious bloodlines within the breed that are sought out by scum. The same could go for most breeds. Breed for aggression, and you could have a line of vicious Golden Retrievers in a few generations.

no, that lion has no doubt been declawed and had some of it's teeth removed, unfortunately, so it doesn't really pose a threat

youtu.be/r0tzWLea8cQ

Shitbulls BTFO2

Why wouldn't you want your dog to be a killing machine? It's definitely about the owner. You have to show dominance over the nigger.

>any more than sex determines hight

If preferred insurance carriers could prove that dog bites, regardless of insurance score, correlated only with breed, they would rate on that. And that's why they do for low and middle credit score people.

They can't do it with high credit score people because they can't prove high credit score pitty owners have a high bite rate. You actually have to submit your rate reasoning or declines to each state. If there was a single piece of data that said high credit score pit bull owners have big claims, therefore we're going to rate heavily/decline, they would.

Stop being a low IQ nigger.

I have a pitbull at home. She is extremely nice to humans. Literally every guest is her best friend, to the point that we feel jealous. To humans, she is one of the friendliest dogs I've ever seen. She was aggressive to other dogs in previous years, sometimes attacked them with little provocation, but we made it clear to her that we do not approve of this and now she basically does not react aggressively to dogs at all.

>any more than sex determines height.
Your height and sex are directly related you retard.

youtu.be/ESHBBLeOaqk

Shitbulls 3 with a weak owner.

Not all dogs were domesticated with the same intention in mind. Pit Bulls and other Molossers were domesticated for fighting. They were never intended to be family pets and be kept around children.

Literally the same shit every pitnigger owner has said before they get attacked.

Why the fuck do white people keep getting this nigger dogs a pets?

Yea because pit bulls were referred to as nanny dogs because they were domesticated only for fighting... lol

youtu.be/nGff7kKIe2Y
Shitbulls dindu nuffin!

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE NANNY MEME, FUCKING CLOCKWORK

I have been bitten by dogs before. I've never, nor has any human being every felt threatened by her. We've had her for 7 years. We have a child at home (he is 11 now, but was 3 when she was a puppy)

I have no idea what sort of pet insurance you do, but breed is a HUGE factor in insuring a dog. For home owner's insurance, dog breed is not an insignificant factor since dog bites are a common liability problem.

Anyway, I used to do basic doggo training; obedience training, and basic sport stuff. Pitbulls are boring dogs and I fucking have no idea why people like them.

Like they're just laughably mediocre all around. They're not particularly smart, good with families, good with owners, good at hunting, good at agility/sport, good at home protection, good at service, etc. Like these reason you don't see pitbulls often in any of this is simply because the breed isn't geared towards it. Do you see rottweilers in herding competitions? Fuck no. They're not competitive. So, what you have is something that is overall a C student that has a penchant for mauling toddlers.

Anyway, the worst part is that pitbulls were really attempted to be "bred down" carefully out of their fighting behaviors, but essentially shelters are flooded with garbage stock. Like Stafford terriers can actually be really ace dogs, but essentially the pitbull family is being "bred back up" again for fighting by dumbasses that are buying these dogs as meat home defense.

They literally were domesticated for fighting. That was 100% the intention when they were being selectively bred.

Read literally any article by anyone on the history of the breed you stupid insurance-meme spamming nigger.

im guessing you've never raised a pit bull, they are literally the funnest, kindest and coolest dogs you'll ever come across, they listen well and are def smart

>pitbulls owned by whites exhibit violence way below the average
>pitbulls owned by blacks exhibit violence way above the average

Look up all the high profile maulings and attacks... the only trend you’ll see is white owners.

That is what we call an anecdote.

LOOK, there are people who get these dogs for defense and train them specifically to protect them... criminals, homeless people. A lot about how a dog attacks depends on how you treat them and what behavior you reward

Dog bites man isn’t news. Man bites dog is news.

I’m telling you, stupid ass white people and their nigger dog fetish.

> I have no idea what sort of pet insurance you do, but breed is a HUGE factor in insuring a dog. For home owner's insurance, dog breed is not an insignificant factor since dog bites are a common liability problem.

Yes you are right under non-standard and standard homeowners policy breed plays a huge role because low/average credit score = bad dog owner. Then go look at a carrier that specifically goes after the top 20% of credit score which is reflected by a high insurance score, you'll see no breed restrictions!

Those people are using the breed correctly. Pit Bulls, if they're not to be exterminated entirely, should only be used as weapons like they were bred to be. They should NEVER, under any circumstance, be considered a family dog. Leaving your kids with one should automatically provoke a charge of child endangerment.

well my sister and my brother have pit bulls and my brothers grew up to be mean as fuck while my sisters grew up to be a pussy.. so yeah I say it is the owner because my sister would just kiss hers and my brother would punch his.

Again, niggerbull and it’s white owner. White people are cucked.

he was a gud boye he dindu nuffin

my OC /x/ type reasoning for pitbulls erratic behavior:

>there are other worlds/dimensions cross existing with ours.
>invisible beings from these places are able to 'slide' into our reality.
>for these beings to experience our reality they must occupy a body
>almost all of the beings are benign. they do not control or influence in any way the being of their hosts; they are simply along for the ride.
>occasional linda blair shit happens due to otherworld Sup Forumstard occupying body but that is a 1/1,000,000,000 occurrence.
>pitbulls can pick up on this shit. although the 'daemon' is just here to observe the pitbull knows something is not right.
>raowraowraow_nomnomnom.mp3
scientists 200 years from now figure all this out and pitbulls rise to top ranking

And yet, if this were a genetic trend, would it not manifest itself in some degree in this one dog. Like I said, she was more aggressive than average to other dogs, but we taught her better. All her life, she was extremely friendly to people

Stop using Trump for your shitty opinion, retard.

That is literally how they should be used as that was the purpose and intent when creating them. It's retards that try to use them as family dogs that are the problem.

How come that black kid you know never raped anyone? Shouldn't he have raped someone by now?

Niggerbull... what was the owner’s skin color? Oh yeah, stupid ass white cuck.

Genetic trend doesn't mean it manifests in every instance you retard, it means they have a predisposition to act that way and are therefore always a potential threat.

I love doges but pitbulls are literal NIGGERS

What ya gonna do about it, manlet?

more like
>dogs are wild animals that were tamed for thousands of years to not be feral animals
>it works, dogs are extremely peaceful animals and will not respond violently even if you attack them, most of them are too pussy to do anything because of how pacified they are
>hurr durr let's breed a dog breed that is extremely violent
>the breed is extremely violent and has homicidal outbursts seemingly random with no distinguishable pattern, with or without training

>HURR DURR DOG OF PEACE!!! GENETICS DON'T MATTER!!! OTHER BREEDS WERE SELECTED FOR THEIR GOOD BEHAVIOR, THEREFORE DIS 1 GUD 2 DESPITE BEING SELECTED FOR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR!

It's usually not the dog, it's the owner.
Much like it isn't usually the child's fault that they behave poorly, it's the parents.
The fact is that many people can't take care of themselves let alone another life, especially one that is high energy and potentially dangerous. In a lot of ways I think owning any of the 10 breeds that insurance companies hate is a lot like owning a gun, just because you can doesn't mean that (((you))) should.
t. has pitbull after years of owning rotts, 3 kids (one just born christmas eve), not a poorfag or a wage cuck
t. one of the most loyal, faithful, and loving dogs I've ever owned
t. keeps the in-laws at bay
t. helped me catch a car thief I caught stealing from my neighbors car
>don't try and be an alpha if you aint an alpha and everything will be alright

Yeah, because in the '80s, it was Dobermen & Rotties. Next 20 years, they'll move on to more "advanced" puppy-mill "breeds" and PBs will be 2030's Rotties. .

>domesticated Lion
tamed wild animal. domestication generations upon generations of breeding out certain traits and picking which ones to breed that exhibit desirable traits. circus animals are not domesticated. they are tamed.

It's that time.

This
People seem to forget that these dogs were specifically bred to act like niggers.

A-10 Warthog of dogs. Not so much a dog but a set of jaws with a dog build around it.

What's your point?

I’m just saying that white people owning and sucking pit bull dick is a big part of the problem. Why are there so many putbull apologists and owners that are white? Are white people this stupid?

I have a neighbor who regularly walks his shitbull without a leash. Am I allowed to call the cops on him and possibly get his dog euthanized? The dog already bit another animal.